What's new

Member of defence.pk

Baz2020

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I am curious about the members on this forum. Is this run by some retired faujis? Or is it people of all backgrounds.

I am curious about the members on this forum. Is this run by some retired faujis? Or is it people of all backgrounds.

People from all over, I believe the owner is a Pakistani-American if I'm not mistaken.

I think their is only one forum out their run by a Arab Military that is Army run -- I forgot its name.

The founder is not in Army but their are lot of retired and serving officers member of this forum. Also civilians from all walks of life including me.

ClosedPeskyGander-size_restricted.gif

People from all over, I believe the owner is a Pakistani-American if I'm not mistaken.

I think their is only one forum out their run by a Arab Military that is Army run -- I forgot its name.

Worth forgetting. It has World in it, it has Defense, and it has an all-time crumb.

When you dont see a .com or .net domain and an average user comes up with this type of query result

"Domain is Registered
Due to current ICANN WHOIS compliance guidelines, and other privacy and security modeles such as General Data Protection (GDPR), the public disclosure of user information has been limited.You can view your domain record by logging in to your PKNIC account, or by contacting us at staff@pknic.net.pk
"

It simply means that the domain owner or owners want to keep them anonymous.
If anyone wants information beyond this he/she will have to develop more than cordial relation with people here or learn some very advanced techniques of going through data, some call it hacking but I prefer to use the word data analysis.Although the decent word is cyber penetration testing, and Kali-Nix is the key word. ;)

When you dont see a .com or .net domain and an average user comes up with this type of query result

"Domain is Registered
Due to current ICANN WHOIS compliance guidelines, and other privacy and security modeles such as General Data Protection (GDPR), the public disclosure of user information has been limited.You can view your domain record by logging in to your PKNIC account, or by contacting us at staff@pknic.net.pk
"

It simply means that the domain owner or owners want to keep them anonymous.
If anyone wants information beyond this he/she will have to develop more than cordial relation with people here or learn some very advanced techniques of going through data, some call it hacking but I prefer to use the word data analysis.Although the decent word is cyber penetration testing, and Kali-Nix is the key word. ;)
Sir you are a very dangerous person.

You are curious about the members on this forum while yourselves keep your privacy so tight. At least I still show my own picture here so you can see who is behind @Indos account ;)

People usually follow the mainstream, so when they see other people keep their privacy, they will hide their personal information as well. While in social media like Quora people are more open to show their real photo and information.

I have a strong suspicion that at least one member of the illuminati has stock.

To run a quality forum - you need a mixture of personalities cultures and characters - this forum has all. Some posts educate some smile some annoy. Perfect mixture.

To run a quality forum - you need a mixture of personalities cultures and characters - this forum has all. Some posts educate some smile some annoy. Perfect mixture.

I think that it is a credit to this forum, and the people behind this forum that they want to attract people from different walks of life.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom