What's new

Multiple Religious Extremists openly threatening Imran khan on National TV

1681558584699.png

Yours Truly, Allama Muhammad Iqbal R.A.

No mate
You can check my previous posts regarding imran Khan & pti .

I hate the corrupt pdm I hate the corrupt generals but making mockery of the sanctity of marriage for personal lust is wrong .

The molvi is just stating the religious point of view of fornication and adultry .

I personally think the bushra lady is a plant to destroy Imran Khan just as he’s other wife reham was .
Bushra was the one that knew exactly when she got her talak not imran. And if she told imran the wrong date how is it his fault?

Anyways Allah loves to forgive and he says clearly if we commit no sins he will destroy us and bring a people who commit sin and ask for forgiveness.

Those that get on the righteous bandwagon bust self reflect and must make sure they are pure as an angel before pointing fingers and I am sure not a single molvi can claim that

Lets mix religion with politics, what could go wrong?
Politics is a dirty game, and to filthy Islam like this should be a crime.
Unfortunately, people even here on PDF are advocating to filthy up Islam even more by advocating for more Islam in politics.

Every Pakistani used to say, that these terror groups on agencies payroll, very common saying in Karachi, and we used to confront them ....but now .......
Yes, it was a well known fact in Karachi.

Guess the whole nation has woken up to the fact.

One by one every malignant element is coming out in the open. These mofos would pay for it.

Aaj tak koi mullah dosray mullay k khilaf nahi bhonka k madrsaoo mein bacha bazi kyon hoti hai,

bus sub ne apni dukaan saja rakhi hai,

aur ussi dokaan per hi larrtay hain

Adeel Raja's information was spot on, damn these cursed rogue generals who are going below decency, it's all part of a plan to assassinate IK, as for these rogue self proclaimed maulvis is they should be ashamed of thier actions.

Funny how these extremists pop out of thin air whenever it’s convenient….also funny how these ones are being tolerated. No Operation Zarb e Azb?

Adil Raja was spot on last night about Establishement using Molvi's to give Fatwas
against IK and their plan to assasinate IK through these Molviis.

These Molvis have no problem with Bacha baazi that goes on in their Madrassa's
and then the p@rn addiction of these molvi's is next level.

Back
Top Bottom