What's new

Multiple Religious Extremists openly threatening Imran khan on National TV

Adil Raja has talked about this in his vlog. He predicted yesterday they will use religious leaders on this issue and issue blasphemy on him and then arrange for some religious nutjob to kill him.

His words came out to be true.

Adil Raja was spot on last night about Establishement using Molvi's to give Fatwas
against IK and their plan to assasinate IK through these Molviis.

These Molvis have no problem with Bacha baazi that goes on in their Madrassa's
and then the p@rn addiction of these molvi's is next level.
This

Funny how these extremists pop out of thin air whenever it’s convenient….also funny how these ones are being tolerated. No Operation Zarb e Azb?
There are good terrorists and then there are bad terrorists.

After terrorist mola ludhyanvi another terrorist holding press conferences on TV
0A7B65DB-68FF-4BF0-A83E-77E4F659EFBE.gif

Well the establishment is sh!tting themselves now that they have lost political l, social and moral support from public.

They're using their last cards that is the extremist card. And it shows their desperation.

I'm sure this is going to fail as well. Because they tried this before.

However,, it is a bullseye. I mean very specific.
Just short of some TTP-like group in Afg to threaten or send a suicide bomber.
Granted. I concede he’s hit his mark. Chalo mujhe kya, not like I’m missing a plate of biryani or kebab…

All I want to see is a prosperous Pakistan.

And mufti saeeds earlier unrelated bayan that when a woman says her iddat is done it's done. Minimum time for menses according to hanafi school is 3 days. And minimum time between them is 15. So there could be a woman who goes thru 3 cycles in 48 days. Similarly if she was divorced one day b4 her menses that would count as her cycle. We are advised not to divorce during menses. So there, u have a couple of scenarios where it is done in less than 3 calendar months. Unless these guys want to stick their head in there to figure out when menses have started or not, you have to take the woman's word for it

Certainly disgusting, but this is normal in Pakistani politics and society, making rumours about the ladies in the house to hurt someone, be it Fatima Jinnah, Benazir Bhutto, Maryam Nawaz or now Bushra Bibi. We should all condemn it.

Regarding divorce and iddat, she mentioned she married 5 to 6 months after her divorce, how is that possible when she got divorced in 15 November and married IK on 1 January, that is like 2 months after. So it could be possible she got divorced in September and then final divorced in November when her iddat also finished. She also stayed at her husband house during iddat because she got 1 divorce and husband didn't do ruju and he gave 2 more talaqs. So total 3 talaqs given by November and then she left the house with her iddat completed.

Last confusing point is did IK ring the molvi to read the 2nd Nikah and why did he do so? Is this true or false only IK can say but that molvi was a senior Pti leader.

Back
Top Bottom