What's new

Multiple Religious Extremists openly threatening Imran khan on National TV

Certainly disgusting, but this is normal in Pakistani politics and society, making rumours about the ladies in the house to hurt someone, be it Fatima Jinnah, Benazir Bhutto, Maryam Nawaz or now Bushra Bibi. We should all condemn it.

Regarding divorce and iddat, she mentioned she married 5 to 6 months after her divorce, how is that possible when she got divorced in 15 November and married IK on 1 January, that is like 2 months after. So it could be possible she got divorced in September and then final divorced in November when her iddat also finished. She also stayed at her husband house during iddat because she got 1 divorce and husband didn't do ruju and he gave 2 more talaqs. So total 3 talaqs given by November and then she left the house with her iddat completed.

Last confusing point is did IK ring the molvi to read the 2nd Nikah and why did he do so? Is this true or false only IK can say but that molvi was a senior Pti leader.
Yeah the 2nd Nikkah thing is confusing. Even if the 1st husband didn't give talaq 2 and 3. At the end of 3 months they are done

There are a few nut jobs openly advocating religious hatred against IK on the net. I didn't open a thread on it as I don't like to advocate religious hatred via Halwa Molvis. Nevertheless, since there is a thread opened on it now I will just leave it with one example.
MashaAllah.

Molvion ka to "Avengers Assemble" wala scene chal rha he. Har khud (burrow) me se aik molvi nikal kr fatway de rha he.

BTW, @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE , ye Tableeghi Jamaat walon ke peer bhi hote hn? Peer-e-Tariqat title likha hua he. Ye kiya majra he?

@Areesh , would love to hear your comments, bro

Last year ki video hai jab woh Masjid e. nabwi wala waqia hua tha

Khair as I said. Yeh attempt bhi fail hogi last wali ki tarah. Yeh chooran bhi nahi bikai ga
Okay so the audio is real? I was skeptical of that too.

Also, I don't know this molvi sb. Is he really the Tableeghi Jamaat big wig, or Molana Tariq Jameel's mentor as claimed. Esp since they are saying "Peer-e-Tariqat" with his name. I didn't know deobandis were into that stuff. Can you confirm if this person is who he is being claimed to be?

@RescueRanger , sir. Need some help here. Thanks

Also, I don't know this molvi sb. Is he really the Tableeghi Jamaat big wig, or Molana Tariq Jameel's mentor as claimed. Esp since they are saying "Peer-e-Tariqat" with his name. I didn't know deobandis were into that stuff. Can you confirm if this person is who he is being claimed to be?

Yes deobandis have peer e tariqat too. Not that strong culture like brailvis though. Also he is from ajk apparently. Not sure about being mentor of Maulana Tariq Jameel though

He is very influential. Has connections to group from Mansehra.

Not sure about being mentor of Maulana Tariq Jameel though
Yeah, I knew it sounded like horsecrap. Not that I think Tableeghi jamaat are saints, if indeed this guy belongs to Tableeghi jamaat.

BTW, what's your opinion of Molana Tariq Jameel openly supporting IK. I know he may not have meant to sway his supporters politically but I still think that was entirely unnecessary. Did more harm than good. Sullied his name too. Politics is a pig pen. Wdyt?

He is very influential. Has connections to group from Mansehra.
Okay, but is he part of Raiwind top brass as claimed? I mean how high?

BTW, Areesh has confirmed this video is from last year, from the Masjid-e-Nabwi SAW incident.

Yeah, I knew it sounded like horsecrap. Not that I think Tableeghi jamaat are saints, if indeed this guy belongs to Tableeghi jamaat.

BTW, what's your opinion of Molana Tariq Jameel openly supporting IK. I know he may not have meant to sway his supporters politically but I still think that was entirely unnecessary. Did more harm than good. Sullied his name too. Politics is a pig pen. Wdyt?

Okay, but is he part of Raiwind top brass as claimed? I mean how high?

BTW, Areesh has confirmed this video is from last year, from the Masjid-e-Nabwi SAW incident.
Negative re Raiwind.

Negative re Raiwind.
Good. Kisi ka to bharam qaim rehna chahiye.

BTW, do you think this is all Rana Sanaullah?

As long as it was ludhianvi, I also thought that. Then some molvi from quetta came out, but he's from fazlu's party or sphere of influence apparently.

But, then again, if there is a coordinated campaign like last year, to for a replay of last year's episode, do you think the govt is capable of this by itself? Does that mean the boys will not try to stop them? Seems unlikely,

So in short, I am struggling to understand why all this is going on? It can't be just for targeting a certain segment of population for elections, surely?

So in short, I am struggling to understand why all this is going on?
Women rights or maybe a portrayal of how Niazi is beyond Pakistani law and beyond Islamic laws too. A true depiction of evils of populism and a sign of end of times.

Aur kuch justuju e muffakir?

Women rights or maybe a portrayal of how Niazi is beyond Pakistani law and beyond Islamic laws too. A true depiction of evils of populism and a sign of end of times.

Aur kuch justuju e muffakir?
When are you going to do something about it?

Religious extremists threatening Political extremists. Hope they both finish each others off.

Pakistan will be much better place without these lots.

Back
Top Bottom