What's new

Musharraf 're-arrested' over Lal Masjid operation.

7e7ebc5068def82fad642668129e49d2.jpg

Abdul+Aziz+chief+cleric+of+Red+Mosque.jpg

0e161e97f0c45b5e0a9c2e3f61c68d0f.jpg

424850_379264798765349_631121855_n.jpg

photo.php

526462_570561582969002_1775399712_n.jpg

310030_462524510439377_757464375_n.jpg

1380713_10151979307059276_1094511899_n.jpg

yesterday it was RAHBAR? saving kaba?

today it is

7abbf1020ab5e18c95ec388d226b343d.jpg

saving lal masjd?

who is going to save you next? democracy? NAWAZ, ZARDARI, IMRAN?
just think about it! if you can think , if not just keep voting for all political thugs , who are ready to make deals with terrorists? making this nation thier slaves, just support PAKARMY to clean terrorism from pakistan !
[

If there was no long march and not foreign funding to media, we wouldn't have faced, all what we faced during Asif Ali Zardari era.
Have no doubt that Imran Khan and his activists, actually come from Zardari tribe.

Don't care who is doing what, did you know Former Turkish Army Chief gets life sentence to prison for planning coup plot and you still think mush is innocent. If you think Military coup is legal than declare constitutional monarchy. Coup, planning coup, martial law, arrest of CJP [forget who CJ is lets discuss arrest], suspending Constitution of Pakistan, imposing emergency twice, double NRO, you people are severely handicapped mentally to think everything done was normal..

Dude I agree with you. There are millions of idiots in Pakistan that justify marshal law and than these very same people wonder why democracy is so weak and corrupt here. Let me get it clear for all those ignorants. The reason why democracy is weak in Pakistan is because it has a history of being toppled by rogue generals. Let democracy function for a while and see where it takes us.

Dude I agree with you. There are millions of idiots in Pakistan that justify marshal law and than these very same people wonder why democracy is so weak and corrupt here. Let me get it clear for all those ignorants. The reason why democracy is weak in Pakistan is because it has a history of being toppled by rogue generals. Let democracy function for a while and see where it takes us.

We always had civilian PM and we are parliamentary form of govt.
President have no powers, he is just a moral watch.

We always had civilian PM and we are parliamentary form of govt.
President have no powers, he is just a moral watch.

Stop kidding yourself. If you honestly think Musharaf was just a moral authority and nothing else, you are fooling yourself buddy.

Stop kidding yourself. If you honestly think Musharaf was just a moral authority and nothing else, you are fooling yourself buddy.

Which minister or assembly member complained that Musharraf was acting like a dictator?
You have member of his assembly in almost every party.... have you heard bad words from them?

As a president, Musharraf had power to dissolve assemblies but so does the civilian Presidnets too!

Until, Nawaz Sharif made amendment in law to make provision for PM, to become a legal dictator.

Which minister or assembly member complained that Musharraf was acting like a dictator?
You have member of his assembly in almost every party.... have you heard bad words from them?

As a president, Musharraf had power to dissolve assemblies but so does the civilian Presidnets too!

Until, Nawaz Sharif made amendment in law to make provision for PM, to become a legal dictator.
lololol bro, its time to stop posting. So ja munnay

offtopic,reported!
i hve painted red the lines above, no you dont know what you talking about!
cause siachen is not in total indian control?
just go to your famous16 , 18 Grenadiers ask them how many of thiers fellows, losted thier left & right eye balls by the snipper fire?
the time they tried to advance on tiger hill?
cause it was me!
count them in total come back , make a thread we, go for rock & roll, till thats not hapening forget that all crap, you were trying to impress me & PDF members?
you are not an ofgicial kargill historian? by any militry side which took, part in that great battle?
just stay on the topic, if you think we are ready to accept your(bharat rak shak) POV on kargill, no we dont!
& we never will!
now, be on topic! & remain on topic!
nothing more & nothing less?

You are incorrigible aren't you? You folks brought this topic on. I simply disabused you of your incorrect notions. The casualties of the grenadiers matters naught considering the fact that casualties are not the deciding factor of victory in war, the deciding factor is tiger hill and all the other peaks in the Kargil sector were retaken, something that even your sainted Mushy has admitted in his book "In The Line Of Fire". :omghaha: At the end of the day we took back what is ours, that is the measure of victory. You can obviously let your shattered hubris trump facts and keep harping about your "personal experiences" in Kagil.

You are incorrigible aren't you? You folks brought this topic on. I simply disabused you of your incorrect notions. The casualties of the grenadiers matters naught considering the fact that casualties are not the deciding factor of victory in war, the deciding factor is tiger hill and all the other peaks in the Kargil sector were retaken, something that even your sainted Mushy has admitted in his book "In The Line Of Fire". :omghaha: At the end of the day we took back what is ours, that is the measure of victory. You can obviously let your shattered hubris trump facts and keep harping about your "personal experiences" in Kagil.
reported, deraling the thread!
as a think tanker, you should hve stopped us. including myself to not, go beyond the topic?
ohh hve you done that, any where in your posts? no , no, no!
so you arent hving any breaks at all?
so here we go!
keep cracking your stupid bharat rakh shak , stories to yourself?
LOC means what?
ITS LINE OF CONTROL not a permint boder, between pakistan & india?
it can change tommarow?

kargill was just reminder to india, & to the world instead?
if they not find the solution of the problem called kashmir!
any given day, some one like musharaf or even better then him might, not listen a begging , back stabing PM of pakistan & he keep moving way inside india?
& to liberate the kashmir! which surly bring a huge destruction to both?
not to make it as another of its provinces or "DAM ATTUT ANNG" but really to make it, jus a free land?
it all can surly, strat a fire beyond anyones control in the world, by this world listening many big bangs at a times?
that was the point, even in the last to offers made by musharaf on kashmir!
my personal , experinces are too heavy for a kid like you, cutting & pasting here & there?
thats what you all good at it?
or maybe your my lord english gramerical thrillers, in your dam posts?
but it couldnt make you a great soilder from 16, 18 grenadiers, who went to attack 700 feet above?
nor you can feel the gun fire, nor you can hear the dying breaths of your great warriors?
still i m, restricted to not to give up, any details of what was it, like there?
it can cause a lot of damge to national security, but let me just give a hint, some of small devices were made , ready for the time or in case IA not had accepted the troops withdrawl, or hve atempted to hve full scale war in any of described & accepted boders!
i cant go beyond, that!
i am nt in service, now i, hve been court marshalled for my, disobeyness of the direct divisional oders, & which was the result of denial to come back from Point 4660 ?
i m the 2 only serviving soilders, assinged snippers ,sharpshotters of that post ! you can ask any of your Alpha, Charlies companies how was thier advances broken only by snipper fire, which only meant to collect thier eye balls ?
All , I can tell you it was a pice of art?
in my court marshall summry, its is allready been stated that, withdrawl oders from the forced high command was unmoral, for any soilder defending his no-mans land occupied position?
but my non compliance was a case of, breaking the chain of command for which i cant be forgiven for?
at the same time my services durring the defence of Point 5353 was given a special consideration & cheered up in another report at the same time?
i ended up 13 bullet holes & other particals of gernades in my body with a broken shoulder , eventully pralized for a year ?
shaheed LT.COL haroon in LAL MASJID was my rescuing angel, who went rusk his life for me, & he told me they thought we were dead, but my empty gun was amming at his forehead the, time he took me on his shoulders?

after all that, just becuase they thought , i m still vry workable as a private contractor?
they took me as a private, contractor!
my contract involves economic distrubness in all over , india ! but its just economic sabotage? by not anymeans hurting any humman?
i am happy , about it? i am BATMANNOW from kargill?
that still i can, do my job sharpshooting indian econonmic activities, economicly?
how you feel about it as a INDIAN , to know about me & my job?;):nana::nana::rofl:

reported, deraling the thread!
as a think tanker, you should hve stopped us. including myself to not, go beyond the topic?
ohh hve you done that, any where in your posts? no , no, no!
so you arent hving any breaks at all?
so here we go!
keep cracking your stupid bharat rakh shak , stories to yourself?
LOC means what?
ITS LINE OF CONTROL not a permint boder, between pakistan & india?
it can change tommarow?

kargill was just reminder to india, & to the world instead?
if they not find the solution of the problem called kashmir!
any given day, some one like musharaf or even better then him might, not listen a begging , back stabing PM of pakistan & he keep moving way inside india?
& to liberate the kashmir! which surly bring a huge destruction to both?
not to make it as another of its provinces or "DAM ATTUT ANNG" but really to make it, jus a free land?
it all can surly, strat a fire beyond anyones control in the world, by this world listening many big bangs at a times?
that was the point, even in the last to offers made by musharaf on kashmir!
my personal , experinces are too heavy for a kid like you, cutting & pasting here & there?
thats what you all good at it?
or maybe your my lord english gramerical thrillers, in your dam posts?
but it couldnt make you a great soilder from 16, 18 grenadiers, who went to attack 700 feet above?
nor you can feel the gun fire, nor you can hear the dying breaths of your great warriors?
still i m, restricted to not to give up, any details of what was it, like there?
it can cause a lot of damge to national security, but let me just give a hint, some of small devices were made , ready for the time or in case IA not had accepted the troops withdrawl, or hve atempted to hve full scale war in any of described & accepted boders!
i cant go beyond, that!
i am nt in service, now i, hve been court marshalled for my, disobeyness of the direct divisional oders, & which was the result of denial to come back from Point 4660 ?
i m the 2 only serviving soilders, assinged snippers ,sharpshotters of that post ! you can ask any of your Alpha, Charlies companies how was thier advances broken only by snipper fire, which only meant to collect thier eye balls ?
All , I can tell you it was a pice of art?
in my court marshall summry, its is allready been stated that, withdrawl oders from the forced high command was unmoral, for any soilder defending his no-mans land occupied position?
but my non compliance was a case of, breaking the chain of command for which i cant be forgiven for?
at the same time my services durring the defence of Point 5353 was given a special consideration & cheered up in another report at the same time?
i ended up 13 bullet holes & other particals of gernades in my body with a broken shoulder , eventully pralized for a year ?
shaheed LT.COL haroon in LAL MASJID was my rescuing angel, who went rusk his life for me, & he told me they thought we were dead, but my empty gun was amming at his forehead the, time he took me on his shoulders?

after all that, just becuase they thought , i m still vry workable as a private contractor?
they took me as a private, contractor!
my contract involves economic distrubness in all over , india ! but its just economic sabotage? by not anymeans hurting any humman?
i am happy , about it? i am BATMANNOW from kargill?
that still i can, do my job sharpshooting indian econonmic activities, economicly?
how you feel about it as a INDIAN , to know about me & my job?;):nana::nana::rofl:

Restricted because it can cause damage to national security, that sums it up.:omghaha:

Sure thing, another claimant to the super soldier medal. Carry on.

Restricted because it can cause damage to national security, that sums it up.:omghaha:

Sure thing, another claimant to the super soldier medal. Carry on.
reported offtopic! deraling the thread!
lets make you happy more thn giving you a free, coupon of ANGRY BIRDS & here he is your super soilder GENRL KISHAN LAL JEE EXPLAINING IT ALL, WHST HE CAN?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Monday, May 31, 2010 E-Mail this article to a friend Printer Friendly Version

More Sharing ServicesShare | Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on linkedin Share on stumbleupon Share on email Share on print |
India actually lost Kargil war: Gen Pal

* Indian general says what his country gained from war has not been consolidated

By Iftikhar Gilani
http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.asp?page=2010\05\31\story_31-5-2010_pg7_6

NEW DELHI: An Indian general, who commanded troops during 1999 Kargil war, on Sunday broke his 11-year silence to say that India actually lost the war in strategic terms.

Lieutenant-General (r) Kishan Pal, the then head of Srinagar-based 15 Corps, told a private channel that he did not speak because he was never convinced about this war.

“We did gain some tactical victories, we regained the territories, but lost 587 precious lives. I consider this loss of war because whatever we gained from the war has not been consolidated, either politically or diplomatically. It has not been consolidated militarily,” he said, when was asked for his assessment of the conflict 11 years later.

Gen Pal was recently in a controversy involving the battle performance report of one of his juniors, Brigadier Devinder Singh. An armed forces tribunal has indicted Pal for showing bias against Brigadier Singh; former 70 infantry brigade commander, and belittled his achievements in the war besides falsifying accounts of battles during the Kargil operations.

Meanwhile, a Chandigarh-based former army major has also come out with a revelation that his inputs on Kargil ‘intrusion’, sent to his seniors as early as January-February 1999, were ignored and he was asked to stop sending such reports in writing.

Major Manish Bhatnagar, who participated in the Kargil war, said not only were his inputs ignored, later, when a full-scale conflict broke out, he was court martialled on another pretext and made to leave the army.

He said he had informed his senior officers about the heavy presence of hostile forces and had also apprised them of the large number of bunkers and occupation of vital points by them during his posting. “Later, when the strength of ‘intruders’ was found to be more than the perceptions of the top generals — resulting in mass causalities of soldiers — officers like me were persecuted to hide their wrongs,’” Bhatnagar said

[video]https://www.google.co.th/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=india%20lost%20kargill&source=web&cd=3&ved=0CDYQtwIwAg&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DPVL d2g5cImA&ei=PL5cUva_CobRrQfyxYC4CQ&usg=AFQjCNH-YS4TFVBx79MrtiCT-6UwyKaVOg&sig2=P6PXUgE2x8gjBggz2Ipo0w&bvm=bv.53899372,d.bmk[/video]
http:// http://www.indianexpress.com/news/near-tiger-hill-point-5353-still-pakoccupi/488505/

cheers ! our PDF admin, giving offices to enemy , intruders on PDF:omghaha::omghaha::laughcry:?

Back
Top Bottom