What's new

NDTV : Ladakh Scouts

Go ask Nobel Laurette Amaratya Sen. And he will tell you to shut up.
I would say only one thing!!We have achieved a lot over the past 60 years and still are . . . But yet we recognize our flaw and bring them out into the public domain so that we can set straight our priorities and do not brag about the fact that we have got a medium HDI which is again shameful in many ways but u guys seem to brag about the fact that you'll have got a Low HDI!!!:lol: And BTW all Indian intellectuals are self righteous and Amartya Sen is one of them.He talks about poverty in India but spent's half his time delivering lectures at foreign Universities rather than dedicating more time in his own country and its Universities. . .

Yeah yeah keep consoling yourself with these sort of illogical stats!!

With due respect to late Gen Arora and Shaheed e Khalistan Sabegh Singh, may I ask how long will we see Khalsas wearing Indian military uniform?
Jo Bole Sow Nihal, Sat Sri Kal

With due respect to late Gen Arora and Shaheed e Khalistan Sabegh Singh, may I ask how long will we see Khalsas wearing Indian military uniform?

As long as the secular democratic republic of India exists. Which is a lot lot longer than your sorry excuse for a country will.

Abbe ooo Bangladeshi waiting to illegally pole vault into India!! :hitwall:Pehle thik se "Saat Sri Akal" toh bolna seekhlay,uske baad jin jin logan da nam post vich liya hai unki ma ka sakinaka karna!!

Abbe ooo Bangladeshi waiting to illegally pole vault into India!! :hitwall:Pehle thik se "Saat Sri Akal" toh bolna seekhlay,uske baad jin jin logan da nam post vich liya hai unki ma ka sakinaka karna!!

At least he tried to spell out the battle cry of three famed regiments of the Indian army - the Sikh regiment regiment, the Sikh light infantry, and the Punjab regiment (which fought the legendary battle of longewalla, and brought the war in the west to a grinding halt, and decimated Pakistan's armour capability against all odds, and created a free country on the east so that some of its people can freely mouth off their liberators several decades later).

Let's cut him some slack and be forgiving. Having been brought up in delusions of religious superiority and exclusivity, he doesn't realize that soldiers can cry ""Jo Bole So Nihal, Sat Sri Akal!" or "Raja Ram Chandra Ki Jai!" or "Birsa Munda Ki Jai!" or "Jai Mahakali, Ayo Gorkhali!" while charging the enemy, and yet owe allegiance to and fight under the same banner of the republic of India.

Such inclusiveness and harmony is unthinkable for some people, and hence their stupefaction.

1.How fast you forget! Our lungi wearing villagers had hacked / lynched one Coy of your attacking elite battalion masquerading as BSF in the Battle of Padua.

2. Our economy is better than yours. In HDI we are well ahead of India. Supaahh Power India is really a Super Poor according to your minister/ diplomat/intellectual (find out the name yourself).

Haha.i know about your hdi,hahahaha.

At least he tried to spell out the battle cry of three famed regiments of the Indian army - the Sikh regiment regiment, the Sikh light infantry, and the Punjab regiment (which fought the legendary battle of longewalla, and brought the war in the west to a grinding halt, and decimated Pakistan's armour capability against all odds, and created a free country on the east so that some of its people can freely mouth off their liberators several decades later).

Let's cut him some slack and be forgiving. Having been brought up in delusions of religious superiority and exclusivity, he doesn't realize that soldiers can cry ""Jo Bole So Nihal, Sat Sri Akal!" or "Raja Ram Chandra Ki Jai!" or "Birsa Munda Ki Jai!" or "Jai Mahakali, Ayo Gorkhali!" while charging the enemy, and yet owe allegiance to and fight under the same banner of the republic of India.

Such inclusiveness and harmony is unthinkable for some people, and hence their stupefaction.

You forgot har har mahadev & jai Bhagwan,jay Balwan

You forgot har har mahadev & jai Bhagwan,jay Balwan

And several others. I did not forget them, I simply mentioned the ones that came off the top of my head. The rajputs cry "Jai bajrangbali", the marathas cry "Bol Shri Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Ki Jai", the madrasis (rather, south Indians) cry "Veera Madrasi, Adi Kollu, Adi Kollu", and so on.

All of them swear by their local deities or traditional heroes, and all of them owe allegiance to the tricolor, fight for it and rest in its shade. All of them speak different languages, pray to different gods, follow different customs and traditions, but defend the same republic. Truly, "Only in India" will you see this unity in diversity.

"Anekta main ekta, yeh hind ki Visheshta!"

Well you never got to fight ours to substantiate your point. One of your elite SSB battalions was nearly wiped out by our villagers and only one well-sighted BDR LMG in the Battle of Padua.

ImpliedFacepalm.jpg

SSB guards Indo-Nepal and Indo-Bhutan border,not Indo-Bangladesh border...Professional indeed.. :woot:

you missed "Jai Bhavani"

Huh? Which regiment has that?

Anyway as I said, there are a lot more battle cries. I'm not listing all of them, because I only mentioned a few to illustrate my point. It doesn't mean that I "missed" the rest.

Huh? Which regiment has that?

Anyway as I said, there are a lot more battle cries. I'm not listing all of them, because I only mentioned a few to illustrate my point. It doesn't mean that I "missed" the rest.

the Maratha Light Infantry and it is Jai bhavani, jai shivaji

https://thejeshgn.com/2009/07/15/maratha-light-infantry-war-cries/

I meant no offense anyways!! I just wanted to add it!! thats y i didnt quote anyone, did i?

http://www.livemint.com/Leisure/TYQ...n-armys-war-cry-is-its-leaders-character.html

Simply google if you want more sources!

Well, you did say "you missed". Who else could the "you" in that sentence refer to but me?

Anyway, I thought that their battle cry was "Bol Shri Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Ki Jai". Do you have a reference or link for "Jai Bhavani"?

Jai bhavani is the same as jai durge! and how does "you missed" infer that i am referring u!!!!

http://www.livemint.com/Leisure/TYQ...cry-is-its-leaders-character.html?facet=print

Read the third last line!! Not so credible source but it was Shivaji Maharaj's war cry and still used in Indian Army's Light Maratha Infantry!

Back
Top Bottom