What's new

No Pakistani TV channels in India

Nobody wants to watch pakistan channel as there are alerady 100 of channels in india.

and most of these indian chaneels are crap.

worse quality with worst advertises and most importantly songs after every mintue in indian dramas.

People need to watch holyywood movies and dramas such as star trek, WWE, 24, NCIS.

and the list goes on with great qualitty shows , not just quantitty.

:usflag::coffee:

If my knowledge serves me right, We too have here in pakistan almost every major english channel available with ease! and I agree people are tired and sick of watching long hour shows and 5 days a week senseless soaps! though indian channels can be seen here but there viewership has declined considerably since 2007 and the only reason is monotony! as far as our channels are concerned they have come a long way in recent years. they are facing stiff competition from other channels(locals and internatinal) and 've succeded to maintain their standards!

all those who are sick of 3-4 Indian channel soaps, there is a great news for them use this:

easy to use with fingers.!!!

There are several other options despite turning off the switch like Nat geo and discovery but they too play repeat stuff constantly.

means u don't have any other chance ,so keep watching channels:rofl:

haha no! don't forget BBC Food! I still have two more choices to go(our local Food channels- Masala Tv and Zauq). atleast something is better than nothing! they ain't that bad!:lol:

Just a statement here:

Everyone should agree that pakistani dramas are much much better than Indians
here look at a parody:

As for movies Indians are better than Pakistani.

Last edited by a moderator:
i want pakistani channels in india. then i can watch zaid hamid and ahmed qureshi so much more easily

they beat any other stand up comedians hands down

i want pakistani channels in india. then i can watch zaid hamid and ahmed qureshi so much more easily

u want comedy channels in india,there are already a lot:rofl::rofl:

well these are only impersonations of zaid hamid and ahmed qureshi. :flame:

waise how many comedy channels you have there?

well these are only impersonations of zaid hamid and ahmed qureshi. :flame:

waise how many comedy channels you have there?

ur right this is the impersonations of the zaid hamid and ahmed etc,they do the serious comedy.:flame::flame::flame:
we have a lot of comedy channels,although one comedy channel called ptv,i havent seen it frm many months:flame::flame::flame:

lol PTV! anyways their serious kinda comedies impact is very limited! people mostly don't care about! :P

Back
Top Bottom