What's new

No Pakistani TV channels in India

The fact that an India hater like you knows so much about Indian shows proves their popularity. Doesn't it?:azn:

YOU ARE SENIOR BROTHER
infact indian media has much much mess but we allow it because here is freedom and not as indian media try to show we are all slums gov is fail pakistan is terorr state every one has missile and soon we will finish.:disagree: i watch last indian news long long before i may be become much much extreame hater of india if i watch daily indian news were you two pennt caters abuse my mother land.:frown:

guys...i have this question...but lets discuss it in logical and decent way without throwing mud on each other...deal?

Because our govt is a bundle of jerks and not yours. As far as being Anti Pakistan is concerned....

:hitwall:

To be honest, I need to side with the Pakistani members on this.. I find it really wierd and very Un- India like. Why the hell would India block this...??

How are you so sure India blocks them.

Demand >> supply, got it?

Businessmen does not care about Nationality, all they care is CASH.

No top channel in Pakistan, but every channel has top segments, which people love to watch. Plus India never want to show these channel cuz it will increase the influence of Urdu and Pakistani media culture, which is much mature then Indian channels.

YOU ARE SENIOR BROTHER
infact indian media has much much mess but we allow it because here is freedom and not as indian media try to show we are all slums gov is fail pakistan is terorr state every one has missile and soon we will finish.:disagree: i watch last indian news long long before i may be become much much extreame hater of india if i watch daily indian news were you two pennt caters abuse my mother land.:frown:

I know Imran Bhai that the media in India isn't unbiased especially when it comes to Pakistan. But we'hv got people like that on both sides (ZH and his ilk). The number of channels is higher in India and thats why you feel bombarded by antiPakistan propaganda.

But we are talking about shows and dramas aren't we? And my post was in good spirit; no harm intended.

No top channel in Pakistan, but every channel has top segments, which people love to watch. Plus India never want to show these channel cuz it will increase the influence of Urdu and Pakistani media culture, which is much mature then Indian channels.

Its absolutely base less.
India has around 20-25 regional language channels. IF your theory is right they should also block them too..

These are the list of urdu channels in India.

DD Urdu [1]
Zee Salaam
ETV Urdu [2]
Peace TV - Islamic channel, Broadcast few programms in Urdu
Kitab TV - Islamic Channel [3]
Sahara Samay Urdu - News channel launching soon[4]
Zee TV - International version of Zee TV also Broadcast few programms in Urdu.[5]
Munsif TV Hyderabad - News channel launching soon

Check the internet atleast before doing :blah::blah::blah: ahsss

I dont think its got anything with culture.
Then all US channels should be banned since their culture ( we all know it) is far worse than the region.

Plus India never want to show these channel cuz it will increase the influence of Urdu and Pakistani media culture, which is much mature then Indian channels.

india has enuff Urdu in the country to worry or mind tv channels with similar culture...

Guys we need to be honest. Indian channels are popular especially with our women.

Women of my family watch these drams (soap operas) and I am not the least worried about it. I can't care less about it.

I usually watch Discovery and History channels and no one has objections to that. The same goes for others.

We should STOP BEING SO INSECURE AND IMMATURE.

Last edited:

Lets not go into the maturity of the media. At least we dont have people like ZH spewing hatred on prime time national television, with his own show and talking about Gazwa-e-Hind. The misinformation and propaganda that he and his friends spread are worth 20 Indian news channels.

Guys we need to be honest. Indian channels are popular especially with our women.

Women of my family watch these drams (sopa operas) and I am not the least worried about it. I can't care less about it.

I usually watch Discovery and History channels and no one has objections to that. The same goes for others.

We should STOP BEING SO INSECURE AND IMMATURE.

Appreciate your honesty.

I am willing to bet that 99% of the Indian members here, including me, dont watch those stupid saas-bahu, tear jerker dramas. They are so regressive and dumb that I feel my IQ going down if I watch 'em for more than 5 minutes. But women, especially our moms' generation loves 'em. And that is why there are so many of them.

How are you so sure India blocks them.

Demand >> supply, got it?

Businessmen does not care about Nationality, all they care is CASH.

I am not sure.. But I assumed that if Tata Sky can show Nepal1, Pakistani channels would have more demand than that...

Its shameful for GOI to ban Pakistani channels. I even requested my Satellite TV provider for Geo...I dont care if Pakistan shows Indian channels or not but as the 'freer' country we should surely allow Pak TV...just like we can view forums like these that are after all 'moderated' by Pakistani's.....More information typically means better decisions...during peace time and during war time...Ofcourse, we can choose to disbelieve each other in case of war...like in 65 , 71,87,98 02,10 etc...

You being a senior member, I didn’t expect you to belittle the Pooja that is performed in millions of Hindu households

What Pooja is to Hindus is Namaz is to Muslims

Subhan'Allah

kaise aik dum sab log meray pe charhay shoroh kar di

are you guyz forgetting we have talked about this issue 100 times before??? we start again and again????????? and i have cleared my statement many times before where indian too agreed with me.

I dont mind showing them whatever they wish to but what ae they really showing in dramas? for 5 minutes there will be dialouges, then they will start pooja? then commercials and then 5 minutes drama and then pooja again?

I don't mind if they show it for like once or twice a week but have you really seen any channel in the world who is showing so much of worshipping in these dramas?

People watch dramas as a drama and not religious programs :rofl:

again this is off topic so i am stopping here but all my point is... if they Pakistanis can show these channels in Pakistan regardless of what they are showing in indian channels

then why can't indians show Pakistani channels?

Back
Top Bottom