What's new

No Pakistani TV channels in India

Fortunately from Pakistan side, Geo and Ary always give coverage to Indian journalist in their program, invite them in talk shows with all respect and listen their point of view. Media is key source to bring understanding between two countries. (am not talking about some half naked soap o shows). Let Indian people listen what Pakistan is saying and let Pakistani people listen Indian concern, that would resolve the disputes much more quicker then waiting for foreign minister next appointment and set up discussion agenda.

i soooo agree with u...there are so many debates on our channels by youth who is sensible and do not go by stupid emotions...and i am sure similar is with pak...so once we share these stuff across there would be better understanding abt each other...and those who want conflict can go to hell...once the youth is together

Fortunately from Pakistan side, Geo and Ary always give coverage to Indian journalist in their program, invite them in talk shows with all respect and listen their point of view. Media is key source to bring understanding between two countries. (am not talking about some half naked soap o shows). Let Indian people listen what Pakistan is saying and let Pakistani people listen Indian concern, that would resolve the disputes much more quicker then waiting for foreign minister next appointment and set up discussion agenda.

absoloutely..i agree with that.:agree:

BTW even Indian news channels invite Pakistani experts and journalist eithr over the phone or through video conferencing for a neutral discussion on Indo-Pak topics....and I am sure you did not know this the way I did not know that Pakistani channels do the same..our point is proved buddy..:cheers:

I remember s when Ptv was very famous in India.
Because during that period I visit UAE and there I got some Indian friends who said to me that your "WARIS" "ANDHERA UJALLA" serial is very popular in India. But that was 80s mind you.

guys...i have this question...but lets discuss it in logical and decent way without throwing mud on each other...deal?

A bharati asking for this. Shouldn't you be answering this question? :undecided:

At any rate, Bangladeshi channel also not shown in Bharat yet we can view yours......Not so much "so called biggest democracy in the world." :tdown:

Is it????

Last edited:
Lolz

Demand nahi hai ???

jab to Allow nahi karoge to Demand kaise hogee ???

Indian never know about our channels at all ...

Muslim channels?
What do you mean by that?.
by that I mean any channel showing or discussing ISLAM in particular..we have many of them in India.

EDIT: Atleast you realize that Pakistani channels are banned in India.

ar you reading the thread from the beginning?? please read before you post...and tell m if I have posted anywhere that I disagree that I dont see Pakistani channels in India? though I am not sure about this..may be my Indian friends can tell me about this.

by that I mean any channel showing or discussing ISLAM in particular..we have many of them in India.

ar you reading the thread from the beginning?? please read before you post...and tell m if I have posted anywhere that I disagree that I dont see Pakistani channels in India? though I am not sure about this..may be my Indian friends can tell me about this.

Yes, I am reading that. Dont worry.
There are may lots of Indians in outside of India those don`t aware by this Indian action against Pakistan.

But since this thread is a question then why not to ask it to Indian Congress Party ?

There are may lots of Indians in outside of India those don`t aware by this Indian action against Pakistan.

Agreed.but how will they know if they are outside India??:azn: few might know.

But since this thread is a question then why not to ask it to Indian Congress Party ?

Ok..my friend..I'll pass this question to Indian Congress President to consider this request cause to be honest even I would like to see them..good for us only...thanks for the great suggestion:cheers:

humare haath koi kanoon ke haath thode hi hain jo congress tak pahunch jayein?

Well, here you have the right answer that why Pakistani channels are banned in whole India.

Its bcause of Kashmir issue is being disscuss on Pakistani channels that Indian Goernment don`t want to let its nation aware by Indian Army Terror in Kashmir.

Now don`t say it troll or flaming. Because you Indians are after answer isn`t?

It's not like that. Believe me, the demand is not there.

What kind of moronic logic is that? You let the cable operator offer it the customers and find out. If there is no demand then there would be no revenue thus it will die out automaticlly. You got a stupid logic there...:tdown:

whenever we had this thread you guyz filled up with 30 pages in no time and then some MODs had to come and close the thread :rofl:

Guyz relax please.......come back after one hour break

Back
Top Bottom