What's new

Orya Maqbool Jan column on Malala and her book

yaar i dnt wana get into arguement becuase what ever i logic i will give u .. u willm come up with a assumtion .. assumtions always wins from logic :)

Its your choice ... But one day I am sure Pakistanis will know fact regarding Malala ..........

the brave orya maqbool ..fightinh and exposing a 14 year oldd lil school girl ... shame on him ...

[SARCASM ON]Yeah! The nerve of the guy to even attempt to expose this 16 year old little kid is just shameful. [/SARCASM OFF]]

no actually i dnt mind speaking him against her ... but i feel sadden that our nation dnt admit our mistakes ...do u remember that when pakistani players we caught match fixing our nation started saying that they didnt do it .. its a propoganda ...later most of them admit it ..

Actually, most of us were fiercely advocating harsher punishments for bringing the name of our country into disrepute by the match fixing guys. Some of us, not including myself, were merely putting forth the suggestion that such sting operations are usually just carried out against Pakistanis and not against other teams.

Besides, I am sure that all these guys are guilty, however their confessions are for public sentiment and consumption, to lay down a solid foundation which may ultimately pave their way back in to cricket. It has nothing to do with that is right and what is truthful.

we are are taliban apologist .. they are killing us and instead of fixing it .. we keep blaming raw , musaad, CIA ...

TTP.......TTP is killing us, not Talibaan. A wolf may don a sheep's skin but he will always remain a wolf. May our Lord Almighty guide you and your likes.

Its your choice ... But one day I am sure Pakistanis will know fact regarding Malala ..........

pakistanj is not as important for the world as we think .. lets assume that The whole world is against us .. instead of using malalal .. they will not just give us aid for next year and we will default .. our 70 % trade is with US .. they just stop our products in their markets, all our industry will colapse .. they they impose sanctions on us we will start having food and petrolium shortages .. the basic point is if that whole world is that crule ..why dnt they just do it the easy way .. now may be u will say that due to our nukes ..so please consider senario post 1999 .. before we were necular power they could have done it .. please stop think the the whole world is bad and we are the only gud ones left in the world .. aur aik aur fact islam aur muslamno ko jitna nuksan muslmano ne punchiya ha aur kisi ne nhie punchia ...

pakistan is not as important for the world as we think .. lets assume that The whole world is against us .. instead of using malalal .. they will not just give us aid for next year and we will default .. our 70 % trade is with US .. they just stop our products in their markets, all our industry will colapse .. they they impose sanctions on us we will start having food and petrolium shortages .. the basic point is if that whole world is that crule ..why dnt they just do it the easy way .. now may be u will say that due to our nukes ..so please consider senario post 1999 .. before we were necular power they could have done it .. please stop think the the whole world is bad and we are the only gud ones left in the world .. aur aik aur fact islam aur muslamno ko jitna nuksan muslmano ne punchiya ha aur kisi ne nhie punchia ...

first of all people like ur self didnt believe he was shot ... now people admit he is shot but used by west ..stop believe in consipricy theories

no actually i dnt mind speaking him against her ... but i feel sadden that our nation dnt admit our mistakes ...do u remember that when pakistani players we caught match fixing our nation started saying that they didnt do it .. its a propoganda ...later most of them admit it ..

we are are taliban apologist .. they are killing us and instead of fixing it .. we keep blaming raw , musaad, CIA ...

whatever the Columnist wrote in his column has nothing to do with favoring Taliban or being an apologist.

You simply read a word against Malala and without making any sense of it went on calling writer to be ashamed. Bravado!

whatever the Columnist wrote in his column has nothing to do with favoring Taliban or being an apologist.

You simply read a word against Malala and without making any sense of it went on calling writer to be ashamed. Bravado!
no actually i knw this guy .. just see his videos were he is making excuses for taliban .. even though he cleverly not supporting him in this article but can see his work in recent work to confirm my point ...

even taliban admit that they have done it .. 80 % of our nation still think she want even short .. thats what get me mad when they talk about malalla

no actually i knw this guy .. just see his videos were he is making excuses for taliban .. even though he cleverly not supporting him in this article but can see his work in recent work to confirm my point ...

even taliban admit that they have done it .. 80 % of our nation still think she want even short .. thats what get me mad when they talk about malalla

pakistanj is not as important for the world as we think .. lets assume that The whole world is against us .. instead of using malalal .. they will not just give us aid for next year and we will default .. our 70 % trade is with US .. they just stop our products in their markets, all our industry will colapse .. they they impose sanctions on us we will start having food and petrolium shortages .. the basic point is if that whole world is that crule ..why dnt they just do it the easy way .. now may be u will say that due to our nukes ..so please consider senario post 1999 .. before we were necular power they could have done it .. please stop think the the whole world is bad and we are the only gud ones left in the world .. aur aik aur fact islam aur muslamno ko jitna nuksan muslmano ne punchiya ha aur kisi ne nhie punchia ...

Oh Pakistan is not important :woot: In which world you are living dude ... Pakistan is an Islamic country & an Islamic country is a nuclear power ... I think this is enough to gauge importance of Pakistan for rest of the world ...........

Oh Pakistan is not important :woot: In which world you are living dude ... Pakistan is an Islamic country & an Islamic country is a nuclear power ... I think this is enough to gauge importance of Pakistan for rest of the world ...........

as i said logic cant be win from made up facts ... should i show u the thing we kept saying before we were a nuclear power ... as i told u in above post ( which u had no answer for ) ... if they wanted to destroy us ...the will just put ecnomic sanctions on US and we will collapse like russia .

as i said logic cant be win from made up facts ... should i show u the thing we kept saying before we were a nuclear power ... as i told u in above post ( which u had no answer for ) ... if they wanted to destroy us ...the will just put ecnomic sanctions on US and we will collapse like russia .

you are arguing with the walls.:coffee:

Good going.. So now West is using Malala to humiliate Pakistan...? Do they really need to do this..?

This Orya Maqbool is quite a "scholar"...

i dont blame malala but our pakistani media who portray her as a fighter against education cause , but still i am yet to see any progress of building thousands of schools in fata from malala fund . and if the same malala was killed in drone attack than no one will know that a girl with name ever exists . shame on our media , shame on pakistani awam who support her and make her symbol of pakistan , shame on her father who give wrong teaching to her , shame of pakistani politicians ...

best way to get famous in western countries just write or make anything against islam and you will be famous in few days .

Because they don't have any solid reason to impose sanction upon us ... Hope you can get ............

yaar i dnt wana get into arguement becuase what ever i logic i will give u .. u willm come up with a assumtion .. assumtions always wins from logic :)

hahahhah have you applied for scholarship in any western country or you are waiting for your green card approval :omghaha:

i dont blame malala but our pakistani media who portray her as a fighter against education cause , but still i am yet to see any progress of building thousands of schools in fata from malala fund . and if the same malala was killed in drone attack than no one will know that a girl with name ever exists . shame on our media , shame on pakistani awam who support her and make her symbol of pakistan , shame on her father who give wrong teaching to her , shame of pakistani politicians ...

best way to get famous in western countries just write or make anything against islam and you will be famous in few days .

Exactly even just 16 years old girl has written the book of 276 pages 'I AM MALALA' ... Whereas actual writer is Christina Lamb ... But these people couldn't see behind the wall ..............

Exactly even just 16 years old girl has written the book of 276 pages 'I AM MALALA' ... Whereas actual writer is Christina Lamb ... But these people couldn't see behind the wall ..............

who is Christian Lamb ? :undecided:

Back
Top Bottom