What's new

PAF suspends “Air Force Development Plan 2025,” says report

Joking apart

PAF is massively handicapped despite orangzeibs claims of HUGE growth in 7 years which is just not happening.

IT MEANS PAF are having to think carefully even to spend $2 billion WHICH COULD TAKE them a decade to pay back

ie Do they acquire 50 FC20
Do they go for more F16/52
Do they spend the time & money on future JF17 bocks using technology developed for J10

IMO i think they will bank on JF17 improvements and prehaps second hanf F16s

THEN they will look at J31 post 2020

I anticiapate a PAF BY 2020 CONSISTING OF the following

80+ F16/52 MLU
150 Thunders block 1 2 & 3
100 F7/ MIRAGE ROSE mixed
6-8 awacs
better SAM systems both short & meduim range

some sort of involvement in J31 project

IN SHORT I THINK THEY WILL SKIP J10/FC20 entirely

Joking apart

PAF is massively handicapped despite orangzeibs claims of HUGE growth in 7 years which is just not happening.

IT MEANS PAF are having to think carefully even to spend $2 billion WHICH COULD TAKE them a decade to pay back

You are twisting my words to cater to your propaganda...as always I might add. Nowhere does my post talk about the HUGE Growth in the air force budget. I was referring to the economy and its growth. Once that happens, common sense should tell you that a country with 23 billion of reserves can probably spend $ 3 billion on military hardware. 50 billion reserves usually mean about $ 5-6 billion or more if you really want to tighten up your spending and impact your gdp elsewhere....

Finally something useful. :rolleyes:

It was expected. I've noticed. Any talk about a growing Pakistan becomes useless talk to the Indian members. Nothing new. Thanks for sharing the same mentality over and over.

So how hard has the PAF been hit? What compromises to this plan will be made? No J-10s? no more F-16s? No more JF-17 Blk.3? Dellay in purchase of 5th gen fighters? Or All of the above?

All of the above.. apart from the F-16's as they may be finances by FMF and are all paid for.

Nothing has been or will be affected if today we read the Dawn article on hampering of all the future Advancement in Pakistan Air Force than tomorrow their will be news that Federal Govt visits china for the Military interests. it was 2025 program it would be nuts to say that now we wont see any major deal till 2025.

We have got everything till now as was planned by AF development plan 2025. That is a solid proof. And There are Many confirmed sources that we even have bought Strategic Air Defense system. This is internet not an Secret Agency that tells you all the moments done by Pakistan armed forces. We are fanatics So interested in what Our Country can do to defend !

Another thing to quote is Neither Zardari is to be blamed or any federal government, Our Armed forces was and never will be so innocent and cute that the Federal government can stop it !

Just like in US After so many parliament debates on 35 and 22 and sometimes B2 their development program is not stopped!

I know and u all sensible guys even more than me should know that jf17 block 2 is in production and MLU updates are in process and J10b as said by its head of development of the aircraft is that "we cant export due to engine concerns".

after 2007 all airshows participated by PAF have clearly stated that Everything is going according to plan so guys For the sake of GOD Leave the Trollers and end this pathetic Discussion...

I think the 52 or 25 bn$ that are to be aided to PAF development till 2025. I think 10 bn$ have already been spend-ed after 2007 so guys I don't see any hampering and This bastard Dawn News as all other media is a chutiya number 1.

I remember Dawn news "We are soldiers program" a bald crack who after looking at all the tanks of Pakistan army didn't even lifted the Al Khalid was looking at t 34's saying Pakistan army still uses it and has old tech. while Al khalid was standing behind.

Seriously guys these media people just like we do our college assignment just surf out the internet and ask some psycho's and post it like it is 100% valid!

actually 90% of time PAK ruled by military, When problem is started since inception, policies/decision which was made long time back are now responsible for this.

nothing can change in 5 years which has been done from past 40 yrs.

Dont be daft; and stop pulling fiction out of ur behind, at most its has been 60%, so pls take your high horse somewhere else.

Zardari ney sara Paisa to PTI pey lagadiya k N k vote divide hoo but unfortunatly kuch hath nahi aaya.. ab eik national party aee hai Gov main tu in burgers ko dekhoo AAG kaisi lagi howi hai lal hai pori lal......

Zardari ney sara Paisa to PTI pey lagadiya k N k vote divide hoo but unfortunatly kuch hath nahi aaya.. ab eik national party aee hai Gov main tu in burgers ko dekhoo AAG kaisi lagi howi hai lal hai pori lal......

Usually, I don't get pissed off so easily by posts on forums.
but for this piece of ****, I feel like knocking someone's teeth out.

The next 5 years you, you living in Pakistan will suffer.
Me? I sit pretty in London. I wont have to go through it, you will.

Idiots like you are why this nation hasn't once came close to realizing it's full potential.
lakh di laanat.

Now people will would be angry one me but you would have to take help from Saudi Arabia and UAE and Qatar

Oh , no , people wont be angry , trust me , take my word for it . They will be amused by this nice joke at not-so appropriate time .

For the past 60 years , this is exactly the thing we have deluded ourselves with - that there exists a Ummah when clearly there doesn't . The world runs on interests , not this supposed , imagined and assumed brotherhood of sorts , the world runs on ' quid pro quos ' .

Your Arab friends will need to get explicit permission - a no objection certificate if you will from the US congress themselves , why not directly approach the Americans if we are to go that route somehow and then ask them to fund any program of our liking ? Why do not they come out themselves ? You may be surprised to know what wonders some of the Arab countries are currently doing in Baluchistan .

@Armstrong @Hyperion @muse @FaujHistorian @haviZsultan @Aeronaut Insights ?

Last edited by a moderator:
In your opinion @Oscar, just how far back have the PAF's modernisation plans been pushed? 5 years? 10? Also what is this going to do to retirements of aged airframes? Is the PAF not in danger of walking into the same issues as the IAF with their Mig-21 "flying coffins"- when you have airframes who are well past their maximum projected life span.

In your opinion @Oscar, just how far back have the PAF's modernisation plans been pushed? 5 years? 10? Also what is this going to do to retirements of aged airframes? Is the PAF not in danger of walking into the same issues as the IAF with their Mig-21 "flying coffins"- when you have airframes who are well past their maximum projected life span.
Paf will still keep getting Jf-17 as the mirages and f-7non pg are really pushing their life span but any thing new might not happen till india gets 5th gen and after that pakistan will get 5th gen J-10 is really questionable

I dont know how many Mirage V paf have i would Not Go crazy with the f-16 too much and would like to Replace Mirage v with the 40 j-10b for obvious reasons and Keep Getting Jf-17 as it does most of what F-16a/b mlu/15/30 does and then some with the MAR-1,RAAD and H-2 series and J-10b will add IRST To the Force with Aesa I hope They Get the engines fixed soon

I mean Paf will Still Get money Out of Defence budget it just wont be like how they have Planed earlier to procure possibly going jv in a Stealth Project,and they can easily manage 3 different engines for maintaince as they are doing now with Mirage f-7 and F-16

they can do
j-10b
jf-17
f-16

Dur Fite moooo And @Jungibaaz adding your words lakh di lanat lol

Now Merii jan Tume zardari ne batya hai or kis ne ke he used all govrs money on pti ? if you got any proof then please enlighten us

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom