What's new

Pak fails to get stay against Kishanganga project

not only would you be diverting water from us but also for Bangladesh a friendly country besides your gov't has they won't divert the water if they do then obviously it will get a response from us either military action or some other solution your scientists already said it was not feasible to divert the Brahmaputra's waters stop posting hypothetical situations on here like an idiot just to satisfy yourself

when our civilians are bombed and attacked by another country's terrorists we will react whatever way we want to they mess with our civilians we mess with theres end of story

Funny as heaven & Hypocrit as hell...you want to do to Pakistan that you don't want to China to do the same to you. it's even more funny that you want to have a military action or other means to counter China...

And yes..we do care about Bangladesh...if not we Dam Dam Dam that river regardless if you Indians harppy or not.

Funny as heaven & Hypocrit as hell...you want to do to Pakistan that you don't want to China to do the same to you. it's even more funny that you want to have a military action or other means to counter China...

And yes..we do care about Bangladesh...if not we Dam Dam Dam that river regardless if you Indians harppy or not.

India is NOT blocking water to Pakistan, we CAN NOT as there is a treaty between India - Pakistan with independent arbitrar.

Some in Pakistan keep claiming so for internal consumption when all they have to do it go to the arbitrar. In the past their concerns were rejected but in one case India was asked to reduce the height of some release gates too.

LOL learn geography dude you won't be diverting the waters just from us but to Bangladesh as well

and your damn right we are not gonna let you take away the livelihoods of millions of people in the NE and your banking on a false prayer the dam that you guys are building if it diverts our waters will be destroyed i'd rather believe the Chinese gov't over some enet troll

India is NOT blocking water to Pakistan, we CAN NOT as there is a treaty between India - Pakistan with independent arbitrar.

Some in Pakistan keep claiming so for internal consumption when all they have to do it go to the arbitrar. In the past their concerns were rejected but in one case India was asked to reduce the height of some release gates too.

I know India didn't have evil intention to play with civilian daily needs..but it's just tick me when Mr...PunjabiSidhu has a genius idea to blackmail Pakistan by playing with the water that flown from India to Pakistan.

In your Indian eyes..we're and will alway be evil ones...so I just said that what you want to hear...and Indeed I'm just a little keyboard warrior girld...can't do much in real life...beside getting social welfare :lol:

2uigl87.jpg

I know India didn't have evil intention to play with civilian daily needs..but it's just tick me when Mr...PunjabiSidhu has a genius idea to blackmail Pakistan by playing with the water that flown from India to Pakistan.

LOL are you kidding me? is that really a truthful statement? do you have any idea what we have to put up with from Pakistan? the ISI backed Kashmir militancy and support to separatist groups like Khalistan ULFA etc the Indian embassy attack in Kabul the terror training camps run in there country that breeds terrorists to attack us, the 26/11 attacks, the Parliament attack, and many many MANY MORE things

we can pressure them to stop with the water issue why not since we have to put up with all the things mentioned above dude seriously i don't know if you are trolling on purpose or just ignorant learn about the issue before ignorantly posting seriously

if they attack our civilians than we'll get back at them mind your own business

LOL are you kidding me? is that really a truthful statement? do you have any idea what we have to put up with from Pakistan? the ISI backed Kashmir militancy and support to separatist groups like Khalistan ULFA etc the Indian embassy attack in Kabul the terror training camps run in there country that breeds terrorists to attack us, the 26/11 attacks, the Parliament attack, and many many MANY MORE things

we can pressure them to stop with the water issue why not since we have to put up with all the things mentioned above dude seriously i don't know if you are trolling on purpose or just ignorant learn about the issue before ignorantly posting seriously

if they attack our civilians than we'll get back at them mind your own business

Basically you're trying to say is that if you can't deal with Pakistan gorvernment then hold pakistan civilian hostage with the water?

Indeed this is between India and Pakistan, I should mind my own business, but since we're on the Indo-vietnam vs Sino-Pakistan alliance pissing contest..it's bit little itchy for me not to say something.

Basically you're trying to say is that if you can't deal with Pakistan gorvernment then hold pakistan civilian hostage with the water?

Indeed this is between India and Pakistan, I should mind my own business, but since we're on the Indo-vietnam vs Sino-Pakistan alliance pissing contest..it's bit little itchy for me not to say something.

no Pak gov't has no control of what the ISI or PA does

and its really tit for tat they harm our civilians we do it back that will then show that we are not gonna take there crap and make them stop what they are doing

i DON'T see Indians jumping in when Chinese and vietnamese are fighting in the China section.

and its really tit for tat they harm our civilians we do it back that will then show that we are not gonna take there crap and make them stop what they are doing

I don't know much about ISI or PA, I'm not in position to judge who's wrong or right but using water to hold millions of people as bargaining position doesn't sound right to me... If China do the same with Mekong river...Vietnam will definetely on its knees without fighting, millions of vietnamese will affected...I'm refreing myself from using geographic advantage during the debat or you want to call the pissing contest.

Sidhu- even if we try to blackmail the pak gov, it wont be successful. The reason is simple, pak gov just dont care about its people, if they get less or more water(See how they have reacted to the recent floods and what is happening in the rehabilitation process). They will use this situation against India trying to stimulate Anti-India sentiments. So nothing positive will come out of this blackmailing, only worse could happen.
P.S- My comments are specific to the solution provided by Sidhu. One may use my comments against us as well but it won't be of any use since we know what is the truth.

Back
Top Bottom