What's new

Pak fails to get stay against Kishanganga project

sometimes playing dirty is needed thats what they do to us why not play back?

they send in terrorists/militants into our country? take away they're water teach them a lesson that we are not going to be pushed around simple

forget the pacifist gandhian stuff we are in one of the world's most dangerous neighbor hoods Nehru tried being Gandhian towards China look what happened
look at Pakistans state after playing dirty for so long, what have they gained besides the name "Terror Harboring Nation"
Order will be lost if we play dirty.
The INDIAN nation is built on strong principles, we should not drain it in the flush, what we do today becomes history for our next generation. The actions of today should be taken with the future of the nation and not on instant revenge with unethical means.
The ethical way is to bombard their outpost rather than sufucating their civilian population with cutting of their water.
This will send a bad message to both the Countries next generation

look at Pakistans state after playing dirty for so long, what have they gained besides the name "Terror Harboring Nation"
Order will be lost if we play dirty.
The INDIAN nation is built on strong principles, we should not drain it in the flush, what we do today becomes history for our next generation. The actions of today should be taken with the future of the nation and not on instant revenge with unethical means.
The ethical way is to bombard their outpost rather than sufucating their civilian population with cutting of their water.
This will send a bad message to both the Countries next generation

and thats it? we won't play dirty all the time because our country is not ruled by the army unlike there's

so while our civilians are attacked and bombed by the terrorists they send in you just want to sit back and smile? we can take away there water and teach them a lesson maybe that way they'll stop the proxy crap why even try? you have to realize that the peace loving people are not in control over there the army is

and it sends a message to people that we don't take sht from anyone

If Pakistan goes on war with India it will be for tha Water for sure

If Pakistan goes on war with India it will be for hiding their failures for sure

Building dams is time consuming, does not create opportunities to sloganeer (very very very important in ghairatmand countries) and may lead to more internal issues, whereas war will unite atleast for a while.

Also if you build dams eminent water management expert and charity worker hafiz saeed will need to write new speeches.

at topic - India must complete what we have started, also applies to this dam. But this must be as per international laws and agreements. I want India to do well, but not as a rogue state.

When INDIA is under the grips of severe power shortage I hardly think the electricity generated can be given to pak.
We have one of the world's finest power grids in the world and can use the surplus electricity in South India as well..
man where do u live in india do u know in jammu and kashmir there are still many villages where there is no electricity and even in leh and kargil electricity is generated by huge diesel gensets get some light dude and then right some thing i hope u got it

^^^^^^ same in south India which is why there has been a boom for solar power the Dams can give electricity but so can the solar power outlets

:lol:
these rivers are extremely important for Pakistan i say we dam up the rivers and use them as strategic leverage over Pakistan in case of another 26/11 situation or even threatening to divert the waters in response to the infiltration of militants into Kashmir

How about we Chinese give you the same treatement with Brahmaputra river..built a series of DAMs there? :lol:
30% of Indian pure water is from that river...

If Pakistan goes on war with India it will be for tha Water for sure

Don't worry, we evil Chinese can bring Indian on its knees without a single shot...and force them crawl to Islamabad begging for pardon if they dare to play dirty game with civilian water.

Last edited by a moderator:

How about we Chinese give you the same treatement with Brahmaputra river..built a series of DAMs there? :lol:

that would only effect the NE states not mainland India besides we could destroy the dam through military action that is if you do divert the waters but you won't divert our waters according to your gov't besides your scientists have also said it is not feasible to divert the Brahmaputra's waters

now if people in pakistan really give a damn about their country and their well being and not just religious hatred they must start asking some tough questions to their govt . and stop blaming India , Israel , America for everything but i don't know why, i don't think anything is going to change from that side .

that would only effect the NE states not mainland India besides we could destroy the dam through military action that is if you do divert the waters but you won't divert our waters according to your gov't besides your scientists have also said it is not feasible to divert the Brahmaputra's waters

If we Evil chineses are able to build Tibet rail..it 100% more difficut than diverting water by dig a canal, your fighters and missles will just hit the low value target..we can fix in matter of hours, I bet you never heart of the great canal that China has build to join northern to souther china during sui Dinasty??..you're gamble with your luck man if you think we don't have any mean to play with that river...we can prevent a single drop of water flown to you borde if we want but we don't play with innocent civilian daily basis need..water is life and dead for them.

If we Evil chineses are able to build Tibet rail..it 100% more difficut than diverting water by dig a canal, your fighters and missles will just hit the low value target..we can fix in matter of hours, I bet you never heart of the great canal that China has build to join northern to souther china during sui Dinasty??..you're gamble with your luck man if you think we don't have any mean to play with that river...we can prevent a single drop of water flown to you borde if we want but we don't play with innocent civilian daily basis need..water is life and dead for them.

Stop calling yourself evil , you are sweet girls who can't do anything . nothing evil about Chinese . Harmless little girls who can only needle and when we turn around , run away .

not only would you be diverting water from us but also for Bangladesh a friendly country besides your gov't has said they won't divert the water if they do then obviously it will get a response from us either military action or some other solution your scientists already said it was not feasible to divert the Brahmaputra's waters stop posting hypothetical situations on here like an idiot just to satisfy yourself

when our civilians are bombed and attacked by another country's terrorists we will react whatever way we want to they mess with our civilians we mess with theres end of story

and stop boasting on about yourselves your war talk and other crap does not do crap just because you got lucky in 1962 does not mean it will happen again this was already proved in 1967 when we ran you out of Sikkim the fact that you guys mobilized troops in 1965 on the border in aid of Pakistan was another event that did not happen because we posted troops and what happened? nothing same in 1971 Pakistan banked on you guys coming to there aid we sent up 8 mountain divisions to the border and what happened? nothing so now go back to sleep because we are ready and prepared this time

Stop calling yourself evil , you are sweet girls who can't do anything . nothing evil about Chinese . Harmless little girls who can only needle and when we turn around , run away .

In your Indian eyes..we're and will alway be evil ones...so I just said that what you want to hear...and Indeed I'm just a little keyboard warrior girld...can't do much in real life...beside getting social welfare :lol:

In your Indian eyes..we're and will alway be evil ones...so I just said that what you want to hear...and Indeed I'm just a little keyboard warrior girld...can't do much in real life...beside getting social welfare :lol:

Sorry i don't consider chinese evil . they are like little cats trying to act scary .

Back
Top Bottom