What's new

Pakistan And India-Water Disputes-News And Updates

Treaty obligations should be with a friendly country not with a rogues state. Wnough is enough. Turning off the tap on the Indus should be a starting point of the response against Uri and other attacks.

"To Jaw Jaw is Better than War War" - Wintson Churchil. But we have Jaw Jaw for 70 years it is time for war war

Let us turn off the tap. If they want Pakistan will have to come inside our territory to turn it on and then we will give them a befitting reply

Saam Daam Dhand Bhed. Everything is fair in love and war

stop talking nonsense. Just because you sit on river flows doesn't mean you can treat it like your grandfather gifted it to you. Pak is entitled to their fair share of the water.

You know these words INDUS WATER TREATY, or you should better check Google for source of your information as you have not enough knowledge. Soon, we would handle this treaty and I can assure you, I would say this when an opposite time comes water should be given to our worst enemies flowing from Pakistan's Kashmir to the rest of India, I hope you have realized my points and trying to think off what I'm saying right now :rofl:
How can you get water control?

We dare India to do that!!! It's a war officially... What we will do for water then? Immature act by Indians

LOL is this the MAX MODI can do after calling blah blah blah and all the war/strikes claims ..

After all these claims of strikes they are crying on , i will do this or i will do that .. which will not last 2 more days just like #uriAttacks getting under the carpet .

Where is that thread where someone farted that Pakistan wont see 2017 independence day :)
MODI and its ministers are jokers ....

LOL is this the MAX MODI can do after calling blah blah blah and all the war/strikes claims ..

After all these claims of strikes they are crying on , i will do this or i will do that .. which will not last 2 more days just like #uriAttacks getting under the carpet .

Where is that thread where someone farted that Pakistan wont see 2017 independence day :)
All we can do is print dossiers. That's it.

This will not be max but a starting point. What will be your response if we turn off the tap?

Back
Top Bottom