What's new

Pakistan can take Laddakh in few days: Samson

He is a retd Brigadier, he had been among the planners in PA. He knows what he is talking about. Listen to him carefully. He didn't boosted. He laid down some cold hard facts.

Anyone with little knowledge, research knows that Pakistan had taken Kargil from India. General Musharaf plans were excellent. He had take very strategic area from Kashmir, which would have resulted in the freedom for all the Kashmir. But traitor Nawaz couldn't take political pressure applied by India through President Clinton.

As he said, PAF wasn't used at all. Nawaz wanted to withdraw the army from Kargil, which eventually happened, while Indians were using their air power against Pakistanis soldiers on height.
Nawaz is firmly responsible for the death of Pakistani soldiers in Kargil. Otherwise Indians were killed in great numbers by Pakistani snipers from the height. If we had used PAF the story would have been completely different and we could have liberated whole of Kashmir by now.
Nawaz continued his treacherous behaviour until the end.
Have you failed to notice since Nawaz gone, the atmosphere and dynamics have completely changed for India!!

Why you think this is happening now!!

i will contest one point here. Brigs are theater planners after larger strategy is decided by Generals.. he must kbow the plans on how to take Ladakh and plan for 100k prisoners

Who is this day dreamer? To fight war you need weapons. First build economy to finance war.

Pakistan can fight a wat for 15 to 30 days based on its economy and reserves. therefore, what the brig said is true.

He is a retd Brigadier, he had been among the planners in PA. He knows what he is talking about. Listen to him carefully. He didn't boosted. He laid down some cold hard facts.

Anyone with little knowledge, research knows that Pakistan had taken Kargil from India. General Musharaf plans were excellent. He had take very strategic area from Kashmir, which would have resulted in the freedom for all the Kashmir. But traitor Nawaz couldn't take political pressure applied by India through President Clinton.

As he said, PAF wasn't used at all. Nawaz wanted to withdraw the army from Kargil, which eventually happened, while Indians were using their air power against Pakistanis soldiers on height.
Nawaz is firmly responsible for the death of Pakistani soldiers in Kargil. Otherwise, Indians were killed in great numbers by Pakistani snipers from the height. If we had used PAF the story would have been completely different and we could have liberated whole of Kashmir by now.
Nawaz continued his treacherous behaviour until the end.
Have you failed to notice since Nawaz gone, the atmosphere and dynamics have completely changed for India!!

Why you think this is happening now!!
Sorry sir but I think if you do even preliminary research on Kargil war, facts will blow up your mind completely. The whole fiasco was planned and executed by few generals in GHQ and even Nawaz Sharif was forced to got to US to negotiate with Bill Clinton.

For all my delusional brothers, kindly read Nasim Zehra (Pak Journalist) in-depth interviews with the Kargil War-era War cabinet and generals as well as read the book of special advisor to US Mr. Talbott.

Please by trusting these smart and intelligent so called brigadiers and generals, we lost half Pakistan. We need to be more wise in our judgment now.

This short conflict was what Pakistan needed. Now India cannot even dream of GB/AJK despite Modi jee cries, now no one will take them seriously. With Indian forces divided between Pakistan and China in IoK, it has given our generals some respite.

He also said that Pakistan nuclear tests were far superior to India and Pakistan has more and better nuclear weapons compare to India. He says he knows it fully well because he was involved in the process.
Gifted by China or USA.

- PRTP GWD

How many missiles you guys actually have
US experts themselves accepted that a cluster of 64 Brahmos can take out whole US CBG but look Great Pakistan navy can defeat Brahmos.
Guys Indians coast Guard have more ships, Hovercrafts, Copters, Aircrafts than whole Pakistan navy & coast guards combined.
And their Budget is also more than the Pakistan navy.
Indian navy is even Planning to give them Attack helos which is not even Present in the inventory of your Airforce.
And yes dreaming about T-129,Z-10,Mi-35,Mi-28, Cobra, Viper & Apaches is free.

Pakistan has more attack helicopters than India..,

mindless using mind? how?
without first seeing whether Pakistan had any backers in the face of the USA? who had sent the injuns to test the waters/provoke a war in the first place. Pakistan did what it had to the next day following consultation with its allies. that is how Pakistan went ahead with its demonstration in defiance of Pompeo orders

there are times when I seriously doubt you are a friend of Pakistan, at other times I say you are a bharati provocateur, then I say nah just some little dude playing at being a big bad strategist and injun-fighter

I will answer your Stupid Qs in order.
1- I am of Pakistani diaspora and proud of it.
2- I hate India and its policy with vigour, write against it. But on top of it, I practice what I preach. Never seen an Indian movie or drama in my life. Not many of you "so-called Patriots" wouldn't have such record.
3- I am a mature and settled man.

Now those silly and stupid Qs out of the way.
I have a question, if someone comes to your house to loot and plunder, to attack your "Izzat" and family. You first gonna think if he is sent by the biggest baddie of your area!!

Grow up dude. Cowards make thousands of excuses of their inability to fight.

This short conflict was what Pakistan needed. Now India cannot even dream of GB/AJK despite Modi jee cries, now no one will take them seriously. With Indian forces divided between Pakistan and China in IoK, it has given our generals some respite.
Now that the pressure has eased on Pakistan, when will it take the next step on Kashmir?

- PRTP GWD

Now that the pressure has eased on Pakistan, when will it take the next step on Kashmir?

- PRTP GWD

Maybe generals will decide to send more militants now that China have called India bluff and divided resources. But better option is indigenous struggle, every militant killed should be local kashmiri like it has been the case in last 6 years.

Apart from that we are not powerful enough to get back IoK by force like China.

He boosted his mooth right off his throot. His facts are about as good as those you have below; in other words, putrid.

Get your facts clear.

Musharraf asked Nawaz Sharif to intervene. NS rushed to the US to meet Clinton on the 4th of July. He tried his best to get a face-saving solution, and failed. Bruce Riedel has complete and detailed information on this, as well as Nawaz Sharif's information minister.

You Indians are putrid, now proving all over the world. Your desires and announced aims to "isolate Pakistan" is in tetters. India is getting exposed and isolated.
His facts are correct. Musharaf didn't ask Nawaz anything. USA presented Pakistan the satellite evidence that it is not the tribes but Pakistani army which is occupying the heights in Kargil. The traitor started to panic and surrender to Clinton. Clinton was surprised, he thought Nawaz is going to ask for negotiation, but he surrendered. He had to, he was working for the Indians, still is.

Rest of your post is garbage as well.

No doubt thousands of Pakistani troops can be sent to Indian Occupied Kashmir, the only problem is, Pakistan can't defend them against Indian carpet bombing them like in the 1999 Kargil misadventure.

So when former treacherous Pakistani Army Chiefs like General Pervez Musharraf are plotting misadventures (without parliamentary approval), they need to prepare the nation for a full scale war with India so the soldiers at the frontline can be defended and at least replenished.

Some facts here. The much talked about Indian bombing or what you are referring to as "carpet bombing" was a total of 5-7 LGB strikes against 3 positions. Besides that, Pakistan had taken over countless positions and the MANPADs provided effective coverage to the Pakistani troops deployed at Kargil because it essentially took out the threat from the vast majority of the IAF fleet as it did not have precision attack capability. As such the IAF impact was very limited and this is admitted to even by the IA. Point taken on appropriate measures needed for any such future operations though.

As far as getting "parliamentary" approval, this is a figment of our imagination. In the US, countless military operations have been conducted bypassing legislature. The same has happened in the UK and elsewhere. Some operations cannot be conducted as if it is business as usual. The Army, and many officers to date are on the record that the then PM and his advisors were briefed multiple times.

Also, there was nothing "treacherous" about what Musharraf did. It was another act in the long running dispute to pressure the other side. Kargil was with Pakistan till 1971 when the same positions were taken up by the Indian side militarily. Secondly, if it is treacherous to put pressure on illegal Indian occupation of IoK then how come Bhutto and President Ayub Khan are not guilty of the same? What was Operation Gibraltar all about? Let's not be so gullible to be on the defensive. LoC is not IB. The other side has done quite a bit to change things around. From a Pakistani PoV, Kargil was a continuation of what happened at Siachen.

Last edited:
Un un
You Indians are putrid, now proving all over the world. Your desires and announced aims to "isolate Pakistan" is in tetters. India is getting exposed and isolated.
His facts are correct. Musharaf didn't ask Nawaz anything. USA presented Pakistan the satellite evidence that it is not the tribes but Pakistani army which is occupying the heights in Kargil. The traitor started to panic and surrender to Clinton. Clinton was surprised, he thought Nawaz is going to ask for negotiation, but he surrendered. He had to, he was working for the Indians, still is.

Rest of your post is garbage as well.
Despite being one of the to makers of satellites ,
We Indians didn't know satellites can differentiate between militias, common man & Soldiers just by looking to the TV of Human body.
Actually reality is that Musharraf thought India will never use Big guns & Airforce to carpet bomb your NLI.

The brigadier is right. I encourage Pakistanis to apply pressure on the Pakistan Army to launch a war.

If not now, then when? India has already integrated J&K, soon the demographics will start changing. What is Pakistan Army waiting for and why does it take so much budget if it is not going to do the one thing?

u havent read about kargil war. u should read firdt specially about the meeting with PAF chief before start of war.

so u want to risk nuclear war over ladakh which dont even belong to u. good

exactly so we need to rebuild the country first

i didnt know we controlled sirinagar airport?

if u really want kashmir build war reserves like israel otherwise keep day dreaming

Bhartis control it right now but it is only on gunpoint. It doesn't make it "their" territory.

Bhartis control it right now but it is only on gunpoint. It doesn't make it "their" territory.
It was Kashmiris who informed & helped Indian army to differentiate the Kashmiris & Pakistani soldiers during operation Gibraltar.
And same Kashmiri/Ladakhi muslims helped & informed Indian army about Kargil invasion.

Back
Top Bottom