What's new

Pakistan is my country, I love my country but I am in exile forever: Aasia Bibi

I will on his behalf. Pakistan first, every patriotic Pakistani first, not Ummat, and not people wanting to turn Pakistan into Iran or Saudi Arabia, we're neither.

I can understand.

Shayad Qasoor apka ya hamara nahi.
Waqt Halaat kuch is tarha sath rhy han k HUM APNE AAP SY BAHIR NAHI AA PA RAHE..

It's our nation's collective failure of how this poor lady has been treated. Mullahs are Allah's azaab on us. They need to be put on a registry and their activities monitored.

It's our nation's collective failure of how this poor lady has been treated. Mullahs are Allah's azaab on us. They need to be put on a registry and their activities monitored.

Rofl
42 Christians who lynched 2 Muslims youth in Youhanabad walked free yesterday, Raymond Davis killed 4 Pakistanis and was sent on a charter plane with blood money excuse. Only Muslims are hanged while the westernmedia does not chch these incidentsrelated to their NGOs and churches.

what about the liberals who are funded from abroad to implement their agenda. If a Western publication makes a islamic bogeyman where are the liberal dalaals sleeping?

shame on Tahreek-e Labaik and their filthy cartoon khadim rizvi who is still in jail i hope.

This is just sad. Mullahs msut be happy giving Pakistan a bad name over and over again. Its time to get rid of Mullahs.

So if sometning commit blasphemy what should be the punishment? In Modern Society its considered as freedom of speech

If Prophet Muhammad did not get bothered by people who abused and insulted him during his lifetime then why his followers have made it their life mission to prosecute and execute such people in his name. First of all who will establish if someone committed blasphemy in first place. Our blasphemy law is so weak that one can even prosecuted for blasphemy based on few witness statements. So in short bunch of Molvis can gang up on a purely innocent person and accuse him for blasphemy to serve some personal vendetta. Even Muslims are being accused for blasphemy nowadays just bcz they uttered something bcz they lacked knowledge about it. If a person like Junaid Jamshed was prosecuted to a point where he had beg for forgiveness on TV then what can normal person do to fight against it.

Mark my words if this goes on in this direction then one day every other person will be using this to settle their personal scores. One day people will walk on streets shooting other people then claiming it they did it for sake of Namoos e Risalat.

First of all we need to end these Religious politician who abuse Islam in their quest for power. JI, JUI and TLYP is a scourge that needs to go if Pakistan wants to progress.

Rofl
42 Christians who lynched 2 Muslims youth in Youhanabad walked free yesterday,

Post the source not your mental diarrhea.
@WebMaster @Horus he is clearly violating forum rules.

Rofl
Raymond Davis killed 4 Pakistanis and was sent on a charter plane with blood money excuse.

Raymond Davis was pardoned by the family of those who he killed. They were paid 2.8million $. Besides, US declared that he had diplomatic impunity as he was security in charge of united states diplomatic mission in Pakistan.

I will on his behalf. Pakistan first, every patriotic Pakistani first, not Ummat, and not people wanting to turn Pakistan into Iran or Saudi Arabia, we're neither.
you know ummat and islam are two different things yet you explained his Pakistan first, not Islam the wrong way.

you know ummat and islam are two different things yet you explained his Pakistan first, not Islam the wrong way.

His implication is clear, no need to make a big deal out of it.

You are living in some kind of bubble I think. Whilst discrimination definitely exists we are no where near Modi level so get your facts corrected whilst making comparisons.

We don't mass rape nuns in churches. We don't snatch the identity or citizenship of millions of minorities. We don't persecute minorties the way Modi is killing and raping them. Next time think before you open your mouth. Unlike India we don't pretend to be a perfect democracy. We have our flaws and we should work on them.

Are there problems on our side? Of course there are. They need to be addressed ASAP. First start by at least changing the blasphemy law.
So when are you giving citizenship to all the illegal Afghans in Pakistan .dont discriminate them

This is exactly what I was warning about when this news of her being flown over to the "western country" was circling. I warned how she will be used to target Pakistan and not to let her go to western countries and if her going abroad was absolutely necessary, settle her somewhere in GCC away from praying eyes of western media.

Sometime I feel that Pakistani establishment is run by absolute buffoons. No understanding on how asymmetric warfare is run against Pakistan. Now through western media, they are taking all the pot shots against Pakistan using her.

She was a Pakistani citizen, and was freed under Pakistani laws. Any of these bloody champions of human right and religious freedom have any word on this woman called Afia Siddiqui who is also Pakistani citizens but she is illegally and against all internal laws is languishing in foreign country's jail, just because she happen to be a Muslim?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom