What's new

Pakistan’s first female three-star general likely in Oct

Status
Not open for further replies.
She can wear Niqab and do the Job she is the doctor not a soldier

Yes. Thank you zarvan. You make very valid points which the PA needs to take into account. A niqab would be ideal.

^^ Is she wearing a saree? is it the formal uniform for the ladies in pakistan army?

Until a few years ago, Sari was the only dress for women in the Armed Forces. Now they do dress in traditional uniforms, with longer bush-shirt style shirts. Women in the EME, Signals, etc do wear that instead of the sari. Similar for the Air Force and the Navy.

Women_in_Army.jpg

women_military2.jpg

233926-Armywomenphotoispr-1313609095-960-640x480.jpg

PakistanNavyFemalesWomenNavyOfficersNewCommission.  gif

Any more sarcastic discussion, with clear ideological intentions, on uniforms for females will be deleted.

But true pakistanis like zarvan can tell you the folly in wearing a Saree. It is haram of the highest order, not to mention influenced by the hindoo culture.

The Islamic republic of Pakistan must change the female officer's uniform to something more dignified and appropriate , say, a burqa, or a niqab. The current scenario is downright blasphemous.

Hi,

For a soldier---even if she is a doctor---this is an absolutely stupid form of uniform----a soldiers uniform should be combat fatigues---and women doctors should not be any different----. This saree is a hurdle----makes them look like "GOODY TWO SHOES"------.

---------- Post added at 11:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 PM ----------

Until a few years ago, Sari was the only dress for women in the Armed Forces. Now they do dress in traditional uniforms, with longer bush-shirt style shirts. Women in the EME, Signals, etc do wear that instead of the sari. Similar for the Air Force and the Navy.

Women_in_Army.jpg

women_military2.jpg

233926-Armywomenphotoispr-1313609095-960-640x480.jpg

PakistanNavyFemalesWomenNavyOfficersNewCommission.  gif

Any more sarcastic discussion, with clear ideological intentions, on uniforms for females will be deleted.

Hi,

Now that is an appropriate uniform----that is how the female doctors must dress.

She is a two star general - and I don't think you get to have military rank with out being a serving soldier

She is a two star general - and I don't think you get to have military rank with out being a serving soldier

Mr she is basically a doctor not a battle field lady this is what we mean yes she is working in Army but as a doctor Sir:pakistan:

Its pleasing to see that women are reaching this grade.

Mr she is basically a doctor not a battle field lady this is what we mean yes she is working in Army but as a doctor Sir:pakistan:

I think you are mistaken about her not being a soldier, regardless of whatever her specialty, she is a soldier - would these physicians and nurses, men and women serve in battlefield conditions in the event of hostilities? If that's the need, I am sure that that's exactly where they will serve, they are after all, soldiers.

I think you are mistaken about her not being a soldier, regardless of whatever her specialty, she is a soldier - would these physicians and nurses, men and women serve in battlefield conditions in the event of hostilities? If that's the need, I am sure that that's exactly where they will serve, they are after all, soldiers.
Where on earth she went to a battle field Sir Pakistan quite often don't take this risk of sending a women in the battlefield even as a doctor but we have some really disgraceful enemies

^^ Is she wearing a saree? is it the formal uniform for the ladies in pakistan army?

Isn't that incredible? Sari is a sexy seductive dress for women with a figure and who mean business - in Pakistan it's deemed appropriate wear for a officer - Twilight zone stuff.

its not a saree but a typical way for an army women to cover herself with dupata (shawl) .she is wearing a shalwar kameez

But true pakistanis like zarvan can tell you the folly in wearing a Saree. It is haram of the highest order, not to mention influenced by the hindoo culture.

The Islamic republic of Pakistan must change the female officer's uniform to something more dignified and appropriate , say, a burqa, or a niqab. The current scenario is downright blasphemous.

Any dress that covers a female body completely without making any part of the body prominent or visible is allowed in Islam, and any dress that doesn't cover female body or leaves anything prominent or visible is not allowed in Islam. simple is that

Many people here will deviate others in the name of so called liberalization or i would say over liberalization that this and that is also allowed but Islam was what it was 1400 years ago , not a single human being can edit or delete any aspect of it and anyone who does it is bloody ediotic or over playing smartly .

Islam tells what needs to be done clearly but if someone doesnot follow it its his/her headache and he/she will be responsible for it

But as far as Islam is concerned about dressing of a women its what i mentioned above "Any dress that covers a female body completely without making any part of the body prominent or visible is allowed in Islam, and any dress that doesn't cover female body or leaves anything prominent or visible is not allowed in Islam. simple is that "

I noticed women are coming up in Pakistan, because Pakistani guys are like the least ambitious guys on Earth, while the girls always do better in schools. Now don't all jump at me if you don't agree, but it's what I've observed when I would go to the universities.

and muse again gets on to his usual rants about the army and arabization and islam.

Well done to the armed forces as well as to everybody that women are being given more and more rights.

And this saree is not like the hindu one, it does not show your back bare, nor anyother body part, and does not reveal the body figure, atleast not anymore than a shalwar kamees, or is the whole of Pakistan doing haram by wearing shalwar kamees.?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom