What's new

Pakistan vs India: WC Semifinal - March 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol and then peoles say why i make fun of indian news channel..Ajjatk, star news etc i am sure this will be their breaking news lol

This is India TV - no one with half a brain believes their stuff but it is very popular in rural India. They once famously claimed to interview a ghost.

Some one should open new thread Pakistan vs Srilanka, CWC 2011 Final, 2nd April 2011.:pakistan::D

Bwwwwahahhaahahahahhhaha i like indian stupid media crying & making fake news. ROFL.

I think 250 is very tough target for our batsmans, i think bowlers should restrict them below 150runs at any cost, our bowlers should be aggressive not defensive, they had to take early wickets to destroy indian batting line up in the begining. Responsibility is of batsmans too but i think bowlers should not depend on batting because we all know our batting su*ks big time.

250 on Mohali pitch is not tough.

This is India TV - no one with half a brain believes their stuff but it is very popular in rural India. They once famously claimed to interview a ghost.

It would be funny to watch the interview of Ghost :D Its ok dude . I actually watched Ajj tak and Star news and they also make mountain out of a mole :)

Congrats guys.. we have been reached into final according to this breaking news :D
where is mitahii?

Hi, can you tell me what the video is about? I cannot watch youtube on phone.

i still havent understood the logic of you supporting the pakistan team even though being indian :lol:, every indian is being diehard fan of india and wanting india to win or die for it

abt the threatening part, inform your isp, they will track down the guy and arrest him if he is in usa

Dude I am not supporting Pakistan, I just have the feeling that they will win. Obviously I like India to win. I am very angry with BCCI and Sharad Pawar.

That guy is in Gwalior, he is from my college. I have been there and I know these people are mad. In Gwalior murder is very common and most of the time for useless reason.

Hi, can you tell me what the video is about? I cannot watch youtube on phone.

It says the match has been fixed for India to lose in the semis. I don't know what channel it is CNEB? when did such a channel start?

hahahahhaah Bharti media makes fun of its own country...have you guys watched the "Kala Pathar and Pakistani team" special of Bharti media??? :rofl:

I think it was a bad decision made by the Pakistan Cricket Team to go to India so soon. They should've went 1 or 2 days before the match. How many hours flight is from Islamabad to Chandigarh? 3 hours max.

Indian team already makes so much money so chances that they would be tempted by the money from bookies is slim. I think the glory of winning the world cup would be more tempting for a person than any amount of money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom