What's new

Pakistani celebrities make beeline for Bollywood

lol.........plz tell us where and when bollywood is finished
if really bollywood is finished then why the crap,pakistani actors are moving to India.......

blind shot always hurt shooter :rofl: no benefit of edit its imran bachy :P

wrong post

i was on iPHONE.....I READ IT HE HAS MENTIONED LOLLYWOOD NOT BOLLYWOOD

---------- Post added at 06:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

blind shot always hurt shooter :rofl: no benefit of edit its imran bachy :P

bhai khunnas mat kha.....i read it again......its hard for me to read when i was on mobile

check them properly and scan them ...

lolz weekly 3 flights of PIA if b-747 its mean 1500 pessengers .
pics from india kid:rofl:
1270950.jpg

2941no0.jpg

i was on iPHONE.....I READ IT HE HAS MENTIONED LOLLYWOOD NOT BOLLYWOOD

bhai khunnas mat kha.....i read it again......its hard for me to read when i was on mobile

lo gee hum kery to chreactor dheela? ahahahah hum ab answer bhi na deen ? main ne to usi post ko reply kiya kasaam se :lol:

Bhai itna sannatta kyoon hai:D

Aur waise bhee agar pakistaneeactors aaten hai to ane do agar competition hoga tabhee to qualitee increase hogi , benefits are more than demerits ...what say you guy's :agree:

Lollywood died in 1990s you moron

and movies are getting better like the recent BOL, and new upcoming directors are making some cool movies like Bilal Lashari's WAAR,

You can kill your ego now cuz Movies aren't the end of the world, we all know where the best singers comes from, and Pakistan also produce one of the best dramas unlike Indian dramas such as "Sas bhi kabhi baho thi" and all that crap

So the main reason from some people of Pakistan for not watching Bollywood is the arrogance of the people like you, which is obviously bullsh^t

India is the entertainment hud for whole of South Asia, all of Pakistan best people should come to India only. The rest can stay in Pakistan

Bhai itna sannatta kyoon hai:D

Aur waise bhee agar pakistaneeactors aaten hai to ane do agar competition hoga tabhee to qualitee increase hogi , benefits are more than demerits ...what say you guy's :agree:

bus mera abhy jaany ka time hai socha aysi aag laga jaoon ke jalti rahy sham tak hahahahahaah:lol:

Back
Top Bottom