Main sofiyan da raja nashe ch meri rani rani
Paani vi nahin paundi jadon drink si banaundi
Gatt gatt khicchi jaandi dasso main kay karoon hoo
Who's that girl
Loki pucchde rehnde ne jadon nashe vich nacche
Loki takde rehnde ne tapp tappde rehnde ne

Last edited by a moderator:
pls stop sending crap artist like Meera and Veena :hitwall:
do send more like Nusrat Fateh, Rahat Fateh, Strings, Junoon :tup: and yes few white skin natural beauties too

Suno mere veero ajj meri kahaani
Main sofiyan da raja nashe ch meri rani rani
Paani vi nahin paundi jadon drink si banaundi
Gatt gatt khicchi jaandi dasso main kay karoon hoo
Who's that girl
Loki pucchde rehnde ne jadon nashe vich nacche
Loki takde rehnde ne tapp tappde rehnde ne

bhai tum to marva kar hi choroge ...ab kis kis ko control karwaoon , lagta hai balak bigar gaya hai:D

Last edited by a moderator:

And did you bother to watch even one of those videos?
or did you just youtube "Pakistan failed state" ?

I am guessing it is the latter :azn:

Those videos are done by political talk shows, discussing issues that concern Pakistan. Such as poverty, employment, education, etc.

ALL of which India has in excess.

I will give you the benefit of the doubt since I don't want to assume you know anything about logic.

But if you consider these issues to mean Pakistan is a failed state then surly, by logical extension, your beloved India would be the mother of all failed states.

so once again please keep your egos in check, and if you really must masturbate to your own egos, don't do it in public.

Well they come work and take Indian money and bring it into Pakistan. Not a big deal. Even I came to US for work/school, but that does not make me less loyal to Pakistan.

Well they come work and take Indian money and bring it into Pakistan. Not a big deal. Even I came to US for work/school, but that does not make me less loyal to Pakistan.

I think so. Its actually a win-win. By employing just a few Pakistanis here and there, we would be able to really tap into market of 180 million. I actually think the deal is in favor of India. Just like our trade. As and when Pakistan bans Indian films, you wouldn't see a single Pakistani participation in our films. I like it too just as you.

Back
Top Bottom