What's new

Rationale discussion with indian members on PDF simply isn,t possible

Bro from ano Mo! :happy:

@Aamna14 It's a valid statement. When the reason for being snoopy isn't to inflame passions or exploit sensitivities but to understand the causes and nature of such emotions, it isn't trolling, but can be called probing. :)

Thats subjective. Our opinions vary on who we feel wants to inflame passions and who doesn't.

That's where a bit of probing older posts might come handy. Never too nice to be accused of a crime that one hasn't committed.:D

Oh i have come across sufficient trolling to back my claim. And don't worry it isn't too much of a crime to be declared a troll by me.

If you go by the the post of these members you will found out Narendra Modi and BJP supporters to be extremely aggressive, hypocrites, in the denial mode, biased and troll.
They don't believe in healthy debate, have double standards, just attack and abuse people.
Quite agree with you.The behaviour of modi and bjp supporters is a way different than other indians.But in past 2-3 days i met some indians who are very positive minded.

Quite agree with you.The behaviour of modi and bjp supporters is a way different than other indians.But in past 2-3 days i met some indians who are very positive minded.
Man I joined some Indian Army and other forces related pages on facebook and I am disappointed man they are not much active don't know why

I guess they are active in enforcing women rights in the buses of delhi :sarcastic:

Chak de india ? Are you kidding me ? :lol:
Man now I can understand why Indian Army is short of 11000 officers they can't get support even on Facebook Man Pakistan Army Pages are full a moment thing is posted replies and discussion starts and it starts on huge scale @Aeronaut

Man now I can understand why Indian Army is short of 11000 officers they can't get support even on Facebook Man Pakistan Army Pages are full a moment thing is posted replies and discussion starts and it starts on huge scale @Aeronaut

A hint... Indians like to follows overall development & progress not only millitary one....

grabing only tail of forces drive a nation in Pakistan like situation as per we learnt... lol

Back
Top Bottom