What's new

Rationale discussion with indian members on PDF simply isn,t possible

IMO, some trolling is fine as long as it's not directed at anyone personally and isn't rabid in it's tone. Also, troll posts can be a facet of one's overall posts here, but should never become the sole gimmick.

Now, is this a troll post?:unsure:

I am more of an intermittent troll. I am quite shocked by the fact that I am a 'seasoned' troll

:(

We all are to be blamed to be an IT, but ST tag simply don't go with Ravi Nair.You are a matured poster.:-)

Post reported for posting a no troll post in a troll thread.

We all are to be blamed to be an IT, but ST tag simply don't go with Ravi Nair.You are a matured poster.:-)

Post reported for posting a no troll post in a troll thread.

well, that is up for debate.

IMO, some trolling is fine as long as it's not directed at anyone personally and isn't rabid in it's tone. Also, troll posts can be a facet of one's overall posts here, but should never become the sole gimmick.

Did you know I have been accused of being a seasoned troll :(

The nerve of some people :D

Hi everyone) About a month ago when i signed up on PDF i was expecting a rationale and fruitful discussion here on PDF without any trolling but i was simply wrong .Many times i reported posts of pakistani members and took side of indian members because i thought they are victims of trolling but after almost one month observation i have noticed that trolling and offensive posts starts and ends with the indian members on PDF.I can,t remember the username of a pakistani member it was like "saan or shan" was once having a fight with the indian member and when i reported his post and got angry with him he said that "i am new here and soon you will find out the real nature of our indian neighbours ,they are all hinduvadis" Man if you are reading this thread then i just want to say sorry to you because you were damn right.Because of the following reasons i think having a rationale and fruitful conservation without any trolling or anger with indian members is simply not possible and hence they deserve no respect on PDF.So far i have never seen a single pakistan obsessed indian member on PDF who is not here for trolling.
1)They are extreme hypocrites.
2)They are always in denial mode even if you talk with proof and logic.
3)They have strong trolling community here even if they know their fellow indian is wrong and trolling but they never report him and always take side of him while on the other hand our moderators treat everyone equally i literally saw them banning pakistani members .
4)They talk about terrorism and against religion but they are all fundamentally hindus with extremist mindset.
5)And finally they feel offended when we laugh ,when they criticize chinese economy ,say india a next super power and they won all wars without explaining the facts :lol: :lol:
Old pakistani members on PDF please correct if i am wrong
1) Its not hypocricy when you discuss pros and cons, unlike Pakistani hyposcrites.
2) If proof and logic comes from quran or hadith, it holds no value.
3) Birds of a feather flowck to gether. PDF is a troll waterhole from the 3 biggest Asian countries
4) since we are on PDF , we respect our hosts on their actions and beliefs and discuss it.
5) I mean we feel puzzled , not offended when Pakistanis laugh at any thing because people living in sh1tholes should not laugh at civilised people

1) Its not hypocricy when you discuss pros and cons, unlike Pakistani hyposcrites.
2) If proof and logic comes from quran or hadith, it holds no value.
3) Birds of a feather flowck to gether. PDF is a troll waterhole from the 3 biggest Asian countries
4) since we are on PDF , we respect our hosts on their actions and beliefs and discuss it.
5) I mean we feel puzzled , not offended when Pakistanis laugh at any thing because people living in sh1tholes should not laugh at civilised people

Civilized and your kind? That warrant another laugh

:P So troll threads can reform you

The reformation happened after you ration-ed the use of 'rational' in that one post of yours :P

Its very irrational to expect rationality out of an irrational thread aimed at pointing out irrationality with some rational expectation which some rational members find NOT much rational in its theme.

You should not be puzzled because what you love may also be shit hole for those who don't feel any emotional attachment with it.
images

Normally in PDF people tend to troll in a thread which has a serious content.... I am surprised to see a decent discussion on a troll thread...... PDF''ers rocks!!!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom