What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If India has a guilty until proven innocent justice system, then how come half of India's girls are not married to Indian stars like Shahrukh Khan? Roz ek FIR katwao, poora India issi kaamon main laga rahay ga.

India does not have guilty until proven innocent justice system. It's specific to domestic and marital abuse.

Wow just because I don't agree with you, I am an Indian? You guys have no idea as to what right to disagree means?

why get so defensive hmmm ? you are an indian pretending to be a Pakistani and have been caught in the act

quite a lot of co-incidences in your posts like some 'Indian roommate' of yours did this or that and 'Indian law is this and that'

you may fool some gullible people here but the 'Sacha Pakistani' can always identify your shenanigans.

why get so defensive hmmm ? you are an indian pretending to be a Pakistani and have been caught in the act

quite a lot of co-incidences in your posts like some 'Indian roommate' of yours did this or that and 'Indian law is this and that'

you may fool some gullible people here but the 'Sacha Pakistani' can always identify your shenanigans.

wow...when fun turns into war...ppl like me leave...have a good nite ppl...!!!

LOL? I am working as an IT professional in Des Moines. I prefer to live with Desis. I've a Pakistani roomie and 2 Indian roomies. Before that, when I was in California I lived with a Sri Lankan Tamil roomie.

Just because I know the Indian law, it means that I am Indian? I know about this law because we had a HUGE debate about it long time back. I even brought up caste system on one occasion and they brought up caste based reservation.

Dude just because you have stayed in Pakistan all your life, it doesn't mean everyone is like you. Here in the US, Indians and Pakistanis get along "reasonably" well.

When I was working in New Jersey, I had to attend an interview in Maryland, and an Indian dropped me off [I couldn't drive a car back then]. Having stayed here for over 10 years, I've become sort of cosmopolitan, too hard for you to handle?

How about going out of the country - Will he fly like a bird ??

Shoaib can be given diplomatic status and he can fly out accompanied with other diplomtic staff of our emabssy.

In this case india will be forced to respect the diplomatic norms or risk a diplomatic spat over Pakistani munda taking away indian kurri ...well that would be intresting

Shoaib can be given diplomatic status and he can fly out accompanied with other diplomtic staff of our emabssy.

In this case india will be forced to respect the diplomatic norms or risk a diplomatic spat over Pakistani munda taking away indian kurri ...well that would be intresting

Diplomatic status can given provided Indian govt. accepts him as a diplomat.

Why would india give shoaib diplomatic status.

1) Diplomatic immunity has specific regulations. One of them being that you should visit the country under diplomat status.

2) I don't really know if you have been to an airport, but Borders and Customs department will check your passport and approve before you can take any flight.

3) You have to explain the circumstances behind the loss of your passport and its against norms to grant a fresh passport to someone whose passport is seized. Doing that can have SERIOUS diplomatic rammifications, including but not limited to, non-issuance of visa to citizens/residents of that nation. However, having a passport will still not help you with clause 2.

then every Indian for XYZ reason being trailed in pakistan would get diplomatic status.....

no offence but

use_your_brain_280269_157.jpg

What's Shoaib back ground as Pakistani?

It's seem like this guy more into bharai women than pakistani.

Does pakistan run out of girls......:coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom