What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As soon as they will step out of enemy territory, all will be well.

Nowadays they are trying to reopen Ayesha's case since Shoaib wrote on the Divorce papers Son of Malik Salim Hussain, while on the invitation cards it is Malik Faqeer Hussain.

whats the matter with you why are you so anti-India....
it seams that you have some personal enemity with India...

ayesha and sania are both indian daughters...

for whom 'they' refers here ...... do you think sania considers india to be a enemy territory... even after her marrige i bet ..sania would never consider india as her enemy...

marrying to other national dosent mean his/her own land/people turns enemy to him/her...

I expect you to be neutral...

I expect you to be neutral...

Dude.. Dont be naive.. Asim is not a judge here that he has to be neutral.. Your expectations are unrealistic.. A pakistani celebrity has messed up.. Unfortunately in India and hence the whole thing has taken a kind of India Pak shape on this forum..

:) Asim is not going to be neutral when posting his opinions. He is going to call fish a fish. Neutral is when he is moderating..quite a task. :lol:

Indians still can't believe that an Indian is taking their most loved celebrity away from them and that's the main reason of their anger, even a small child is angry on this. Get over India now you can't do anything except to watch this marriage be done in style.

And believe me you'll gonna see how Great Pakistanis will honour their new bahbi in Pakistan on her arrival. Just wait and watch.

I'm telling you the day they are out of India and out of the grips of Indian sinisterness, it will be all thanda. At this moment Indians are bending over backwards to somehow stop this marriage.

Bara maza ayega if Sania ends up hating India after all of this :P

Indians still can't believe that an Indian is taking their most loved celebrity away from them and that's the main reason of their anger, even a small child is angry on this. Get over India now you can't do anything except to watch this marriage be done in style.

And believe me you'll gonna see how Great Pakistanis will honour their new bahbi in Pakistan on her arrival. Just wait and watch.

our most loved celebrity ??? get a reality check...most of us both guys and gals dont like her...u can take her as u please...and it is just fine if she even represents pak in tennis...

Most loved celebrity ?

You are giving her more than what she deserves.

What we have seen thus far was a 'marriage of inconvenience and a divorce of convenience' on part of Sohaib.

One wishes them all the happiness newly weds deserve.

Personally, I cannot get used to the ease with which sentiments are cast aside in giving a divorce and the ease with which parents give away their daughters to a man who has just shed a wife and may well do that to your daughter too.

Little do the Indians realize that Sania Mirza is not a Kashmiri, who can't chose and decide at will.
They are adamant to give the couple a bad day at the office but they are only creating hate for them selves.

Most loved celebrity ?

You are giving her more than what she deserves.

What we have seen thus far was a 'marriage of inconvenience and a divorce of convenience' on part of Sohaib.

One wishes them all the happiness newly weds deserve.

Personally, I cannot get used to the ease with which sentiments are cast aside in giving a divorce and the ease with which parents give away their daughters to a man who has just shed a wife and may well do that to your daughter too.
Why you Indians reacting that way now that you don't love her before this marriage news whole of Indian look up to her that she is the only female superstar of the country who is winning and doing a lot of good things for the respect of India and all of a sudden you guys are saying that you won't loved her and so on, now that's the real face of the Indians you guys in my opinion don't deserve a hero if you treat your hero or loved ones in that way what a shame for you guys.

Why you Indians reacting that way now that you don't love her before this marriage news whole of Indian look up to her that she is the only female superstar of the country who is winning and doing a lot of good things for the respect of India and all of a sudden you guys are saying that you won't loved her and so on, now that's the real face of the Indians you guys in my opinion don't deserve a hero if you treat your hero or loved ones in that way what a shame for you guys.

you want to see how we treat our hero??? judge the way we treat sachin...

Sou batoan ki aik baat.........
No offence but watching indian media and indian members behaving in this way i can only say K bhai saab this aint the first time a indian girl is going to marry or have an affair with a Pakistani.
Plus veer zara type of films show ur complexed mentality where ur showing Pakistani girls falling in love with scumbags LOL Anyways the Truth is opposite bitter and hard to digest for u guys....I mean look at ur B.S arguements have filled almost 253 pages........Accept reality and chill mahool.
Next bolly release Shoiab sania? or waseem & sushmita :lol:

Little do the Indians realize that Sania Mirza is not a Kashmiri, who can't chose and decide at will.
They are adamant to give the couple a bad day at the office but they are only creating hate for them selves.

Hate in the minds of Pakistanis? Boy we've really gone overboard this time :)

Sou batoan ki aik baat.........
No offence but watching indian media and indian members behaving in this way i can only say K bhai saab this aint the first time a indian girl is going to marry or have an affair with a Pakistani.
Plus veer zara type of films show ur complexed mentality where ur showing Pakistani girls falling in love with scumbags LOL Anyways the Truth is opposite bitter and hard to digest for u guys....I mean look at ur B.S arguements have filled almost 253 pages........Accept reality and chill mahool.
Next bolly release Shoiab sania? or waseem & sushmita :lol:

EXACTLY this is not the first time an indian celeb girl is marrying a pakistani guy...so there is no reason for us to feel upset abt it or hate her for that reason...

hence pl do believe that most of the people here never liked her (even before this issue) as much as u think...she is made only by media hype - for her ad value to go up...

Don't equate all of us with the opinions of a few.

Also, she's not the biggest female soprtsperson in India, its Saina Nehwal, but you've not heard about her because she's not as 'interesting' ;)

Personally I wish them all the best, its their personal life, I just hope she improves her performance though and wins some tournaments for India.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom