What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shoaib isnt Ajmal Kasab. He's a cricket star. Even rural indians know who he is.

Is this how you treat a high profile guest in your country? If Sachin Tendulkar came to Pakistan, he'd have a chauffeured Mercedes and a guesthouse with servants. I doubt his passport would be taken either.

I reiterate, Shoaib Malik is not just any visitor. It's just a matter of decency and basic respect for guests.
:tup:
I cannot believe You are expecting India government and State Government(in this case Andhra Pradesh) to Welcome Him with Red Carpet ?Is it for Real?:what::undecided: But OTOH ,He will be Comfortable in Hyderabad ,Hang Outs.Government and Protocols are not Valid for Cricketers and Such.Only Diplomats will be served IIRC.
--
This was the Last Ad from Sania Mirza(Cadbury India Terminated ad contract it seems:sniper: )

Last edited by a moderator:
I cannot believe You are expecting India government and State Government(in this case Andhra Pradesh) to Welcome Him with Red Carpet ?

oh? Start believing.

Is it for Real?

as real as real can be

:what::undecided: But OTOH ,He will be Comfortable in Hyderabad ,Hang Outs.

indian authorities might be thinking he will surrender a life of cricket to join the deccan mujahideen?

This was the Last Ad from Sania Mirza(Cadbury India Terminated ad contract it seems:sniper: )

Cadbury chocolate is garbage. If I want chocolate bunnies and eggs, i'll move to Nebraska USA, convert to Christianity, and go on an easter egg hunt.

Sania Mirza can do an ad for Godiva instead, which was recently bought out by Ulker of Turkey. :cool:

p.s. this thread has changed me somehow.....I never thought that in my lifetime i would defend an indian (star)

Uh oh am I getting old????? :hitwall:

oh god this is still running. Guys on both sides havent u got anything better to do.

The tags so far

austrailia,
ayesha, bollywood drama, clinton, cricket, india, isi, jolie, lier, maoists, marriage, pakistan, raw, sania, shadi, shoaib, zaid hamid

The tags so far

austrailia,
ayesha, bollywood drama, clinton, cricket, india, isi, jolie, lier, maoists, marriage, pakistan, raw, sania, shadi, shoaib, zaid hamid

and just for good measures, why not add Hamid Gul and Hafiz Saeed to the list too :lol:

Shoaib isnt Ajmal Kasab. He's a cricket star. Even rural indians know who he is.

Is this how you treat a high profile guest in your country? If Sachin Tendulkar came to Pakistan, he'd have a chauffeured Mercedes and a guesthouse with servants. I doubt his passport would be taken either.

2 points..

1. Shoaib is not Sachin Tendulkar (not even by a mile)
2. Whether folks on this board believe it or not, had the whole ayesha drama not happened, Shoaib wouldnt have got any less treatment. With the kind of stuff he dropped on his head, everyone will be thinking thrice before doing any thing out of ordinary, because of the media focus...

Unfortunate but true.. anyway, let him enjoy the sasural hospitality.. He anyway was planning to stay here till 15th ..

Kya pata GoI Indian passport de ne ka plan kar rahi ho damad ji ke liye.. Issi liye Pakistani passport jabt kar liya hai...:woot:

Please, don`t creat your own news.
According to the news Shoaib Malik hasn`t got his Passport by Indian Police even family of Aisha Saddiqui already withdraw its case.

Dont worry he will get passport back. Let them complete the formalities. Passport was taken because a FIR was filed against him. The purpose was to prevent him from leaving the country and not to prevent his marriage as Pakistanis believe.

This is crazy. Somebody has tried to cash in on the madness by setting up a blog on an owned domain about this :-

Shoaib Malik & Sania Mirza ? Latest Wedding Coverage

and he is advertising on local websites like pkpoltics as well.

A snapshot :

snapi.png

If the pakistani women are as famous as men, probably Indian men would have fallen for them.

Why not take this way, Indian women are more beautiful than their counterparts in pakistan. :)

yeah right it's indian women chasing our men pakistani men never came there to look for indian girls it was INDIANS who asked our cricketers to come there even mohsin khan divorced reena roy returned to pakistan and later remarried a pakistani women and look at sushmita sen who refused to host the show unless wasim akram did -wasim didn't even want to do it at first but after they lobbied him upon her request he eventually agreed he was happily married to a pakistani women for many years and only hooked up with sushmita after her death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom