What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shoaib may face lawsuit before Sania marriage

NEW DELHI: Ayesha Siddiqui, who claims to be Shoaib Malik's first wife has finally hit out at the cricketer, according to reports appeared in Indian media.

The Siddiqui family is said to be in a state of shock over the reports of Shoaib-Sania impending marriage in April.

Ayesha’s father, Mohammed Ahmed Siddiqui has threatened to sue Shoaib if he does not divorce his daughter. "I want divorce for my daughter.

According to Islamic law, my daughter cannot remarry if she doesn't have the divorce paper," he said in an interview to a news channel. He also said that Sania Mirza will be Shoaib's second wife.

Mohammed Ahmed Siddiqui claimed in February 2008 that Shoaib had married his daughter in June 2002 through a telephonic nikah after having an online affair.

However, Shoaib claims that he was only engaged to her and the marriage was called off because of problems between the families.

If sources are to be believed, Ayesha met Shoaib in a Dubai restaurant in 2001 along with her friend, Maha. While Ayesha is a little plump, Maha was pretty and Shoaib fell for her. On returning to Hyderabad, Ayesha, posing as Maha, started chatting with Shoaib.

Ayesha apparently fell in love with the cricketer and convinced her parents to contact his parents and arrange for a telephonic nikah.

In 2005, when the Pakistan cricket team was in Hyderabad, the Siddiquis hosted a reception for the cricket team. A website quotes a source as saying, "Shoaib became suspicious when he expressed his desire to meet Ayesha and her parents said she was out of town."

Ayesha was reportedly working as a school teacher in Dubai and apparently sent her actual photograph to Shoaib. This made the player snap all ties with her. He said the Siddiquis he had been duped.

Sania-Shoaib's Dubai shift prompted by security fears in Pak

KARACHI: Security concerns and the blow hot blow cold diplomatic ties between India and Pakistan are the reasons why Sania Mirza and Shoaib Malik have decided to shift base to Dubai after they get married next month.

A source close to Malik has revealed that the two families met in Dubai where Sania's family made it clear that the she would not settle in Pakistan after marriage.

"Sania's family made it clear that she would not settle down permanently in Pakistan, one due to the security situation in the country and secondly because of the blow hot and cold relations between the two neighbouring countries," the source said.

"Sania made it clear that she was not interested in setting up home in Lahore because of the security issues involved in staying there and both families opted that the couple set up home in Dubai," he added.

He said that Malik had won an apartment in Dubai after a Twenty20 tournament held in Canada in late 2008 which was sponsored by a well known builder of the emirates.

"Malik by virtue of being the owner of the apartment has a residency permit for Dubai and he has now handed over his flat to Sania and it is being refurbished and decorated for the couple after they get married in April," the source said.

The source said both families agreed that Dubai was the best place for them to stay as it was not very far from Lahore and was just a three hours flight from Hyderabad.

"Dubai will also allow both of them to pursue their sporting careers without any hindrance or having to stay apart for long periods," the source confirmed.

According to Malik's family sources, both of them spent a lot of time together in Hobart when Pakistan were touring Australia for a cricket series while Sania was there for a WTA tournament.

"Sania took out time and came regularly to the ground to watch the match," one Pakistani player also confirmed.

"There has been no formal engagement ceremony between the two, their marriage was only finalised in late February when their families met up in Dubai during a Twenty20 series that Pakistan was playing against England in Dubai," one family source said

I have never met Malik, so it isnt right for me to judge.

But what a softie.....a wuss!!!

He represents Pakistan, and he wants to heed to unreasonable demands that she doesnt settle in Pakistan. The security situation would have little effect on him or her; Shahid Afridi is from Khyber Agency and he still travels there time to time during the spring.

this mug needs to learn to set some ground rules and be a bit assertive! Dubai is the worst place to live; though it is fun to visit for a week or so.

Yaar.. let the ancestoral thing go.. My apologies for bringing it up... Its a non issue..

Shoaib may face lawsuit before Sania marriage

NEW DELHI: Ayesha Siddiqui, who claims to be Shoaib Malik's first wife has finally hit out at the cricketer, according to reports appeared in Indian media.

The Siddiqui family is said to be in a state of shock over the reports of Shoaib-Sania impending marriage in April.

Ayesha’s father, Mohammed Ahmed Siddiqui has threatened to sue Shoaib if he does not divorce his daughter. "I want divorce for my daughter.

According to Islamic law, my daughter cannot remarry if she doesn't have the divorce paper," he said in an interview to a news channel. He also said that Sania Mirza will be Shoaib's second wife.

Mohammed Ahmed Siddiqui claimed in February 2008 that Shoaib had married his daughter in June 2002 through a telephonic nikah after having an online affair.

However, Shoaib claims that he was only engaged to her and the marriage was called off because of problems between the families.

If sources are to be believed, Ayesha met Shoaib in a Dubai restaurant in 2001 along with her friend, Maha. While Ayesha is a little plump, Maha was pretty and Shoaib fell for her. On returning to Hyderabad, Ayesha, posing as Maha, started chatting with Shoaib.

Ayesha apparently fell in love with the cricketer and convinced her parents to contact his parents and arrange for a telephonic nikah.

In 2005, when the Pakistan cricket team was in Hyderabad, the Siddiquis hosted a reception for the cricket team. A website quotes a source as saying, "Shoaib became suspicious when he expressed his desire to meet Ayesha and her parents said she was out of town."

Ayesha was reportedly working as a school teacher in Dubai and apparently sent her actual photograph to Shoaib. This made the player snap all ties with her. He said the Siddiquis he had been duped.
Errr if she tricked him then she stands to be counter sued...

Also she seems to have nothing in writing about the nikaah - that too is invalid since he thought she is the other prettier girl because of their deception.

It is great news That Shoib Malik is going to marry Sania Mirza , Now Sania Mirza will be Pakistani. One of my friend said about this 'IPL rejected 11 Pakistani players and Sania rejected whole the Hindustan'.

Errr if she tricked him then she stands to be counter sued...

Also she seems to have nothing in writing about the nikaah - that too is invalid since he thought she is the other prettier girl because of their deception.

actually i would feel sorry for Aisha Siddiqui also............ if Shoaib really married (although there is no proof but who knows if they tied the knot verbally in the presence of witnesss and same old Islamic way of marriages) she might require divorce before re-marrying with somebody else.

Shoaib Malik should give her divorce like the way he married her........... i mean Talaq, Talaq, Talaq aur jaan chooti since there is no proof of her marriage no need to go to legal formalities too.

If Malik is innocent thats a different story but if he really involved in a marriage with her, he should divorce her to set her free for future.

It is great news That Shoib Malik is going to marry Sania Mirza , Now Sania Mirza will be Pakistani. One of my friend said about this 'IPL rejected 11 Pakistani players and Sania rejected whole the Hindustan'.

:rofl: you people are yet not out of the trauma of Pakistani players being rejected in the IPl.

Asim Can't you just close this stupid thread

Shadi kese ke ho rahe ha aur rola inho ne dala hoa ha

actually i would feel sorry for Aisha Siddiqui also............ if Shoaib really married (although there is no proof but who knows if they tied the knot verbally in the presence of witnesss and same old Islamic way of marriages) she might require divorce before re-marrying with somebody else.

Shoaib Malik should give her divorce like the way he married her........... i mean Talaq, Talaq, Talaq aur jaan chooti since there is no proof of her marriage no need to go to legal formalities too.

If Malik is innocent thats a different story but if he really involved in a marriage with her, he should divorce her to set her free for future.
She lied about who she was, Nikaah would be considered najaiz.

Case in point: Bearded wife gets the boot in Dubai, UAE Society - Maktoob Business

let's end the thread or atleast my posts on this marathon thread with an old song.

:D:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Ab itna rolla pa dia hai, Shaadi ke baad hi bandh karoonga :D

na itna rola pane ke kia zarurat ha, Ajeeb ajeeb baten kr rahe ha sab log, Aik bande status likha hoa ha 'now we can say that all indians salle '

band karo dramae

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom