What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.Lena Dena Kuchh Nahin, Daant Tudaa Ke Ghar Aana:lol:

2.Kisi aur ki matter me khud ko involve karna :D

3.Jaise road par koi bolde ki uski Birtday ya marriage anverserty hai , aur sab log use bina jane pahchane best wishes dene lage :P

so jasam aaye samjh jana isse jyada himmat nahi hian samjhane ki.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oh Yaar, make it simple,

Khaya, Piya kuch nahin, glass toura, bara anney.

lo ji hur is thead nu band ker deo....mein fazool galan te bungiyan mar mar hur sun sun k thak gayan!!!!

lo. mae ne jis se pocha wo kuch bole ni aur baki lagae ha apne sunane, Close the thread

hahaha now it becomes true for me "Begani shadi me abdulla diwana.":hitwall:

taking back my earlier post don't read my post just ignore it .now i m also not intreasted to tell you:angry:

hahaha now it becomes true for me "Begani shadi me abdulla diwana.":hitwall:

taking back my earlier post don't read my post just ignore it .now i m also not intreasted to tell you:angry:

no one asked you :rofl: :P

Oh Yaar, make it simple,

Khaya, Piya kuch nahin, glass toura, bara anney.

bhai aapse baat karne me dar lagta hian i m reading your post from day one when you start posting in defence.pk.you are hardcore indian basher and nobody can chnage your thinking who does't want to say anything accpet india bashing.
are kuch to hoga hamme acha jo aapko acha lagta hoga ya kuch bhi nahi we are just son of evils:lol:
now don't want to say anything kya pata aap gussa ho jao aur ab mujh par hi shuru ho jao aur har thread me peecha karo..:p:rofl:
chalo aap jeete main hara.happy

Khaya, Piya kuch nahin, glass toura, bara anney:tup::cheers:

Last edited:
no one asked you :rofl: :P

ok i will take care in future .i will help only those ppl who wil specifically ask me otherwise i have to say again "begani shadi me abdulla diwana" happy.and sorry for telling na:tongue::tongue::tongue::argh::argh:

Last edited:
It is great news That Shoib Malik is going to marry Sania Mirza , Now Sania Mirza will be Pakistani. One of my friend said about this 'IPL rejected 11 Pakistani players and Sania rejected whole the Hindustan'.

so if a indian marries pakistani it means he/she rejected her own nation :rofl: love is above everything else if not why then before going to marry sania why did shoab malik wanted to marry a hydrabadi girl(his first love) :azn::smokin:empty vessels makes noise a lot

i am a bit sad about sania not settling in pakistan, just taking the media propaganda to ignore pakistan. whats the problem in living in pakistan and i dunno how its gonna work in the big way anyway, shoaib in pakistan and sania in dubai.

Ab Aap bhi Sad hone lage. Modern bahu ne aate hi ghar tod diya.....:cheesy:

LOL Seems like you guys watch too many Indian Soaps.

Yaar, every day hundreds of people from subcontinent move to other countries, thousands get married.

BTW congrats for making this one of the funniest threads on :pdf:. I have to admit though, some of my countrymen lack the spirit of laughing at themselves. Be a sport (oops unintended pun, not a bad time to be a sportsman eh..).

Till now Pakistanis were rejoicing as if koi Enaam jeet liiya ho, now we have saddened Pakistanis who think beta haath se gaya...:rofl::rofl:

This is truly unbelievable, specially coming from some very educated people.

Taken care of... Thanks Chuza.. Though you called me $#%^&, and I am wondering what it means...:woot::woot:

Last edited:
I agree with skeptic...one of the funniest thread ever on defence.pk..I am sure everyone,including the members of both the countries who posted in this thread enjoyed this thread thoroughly....:partay: :lol::lol::lol:..just thinking what if shoaib and sania are reading these posts...lol.

ab maa bahen ke level pe to mat giro yaar. Thodi civility naam ki bhi cheez hoti hai..

Well, perhaps you should first refer to the post in question which obviously did not need to be posted. Or are you to $#%^& to admit that? But I ll do you one better & edit my comments. learn something good for once!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom