What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude it's one huge typo lol may cause riots in India.:D:D:D

LOL; imagine that. Sonia marrying a Pakistani. All hell will break loose but the wedding will be in wagah border and manmohan and zardari will do bhangra break dance.

no it its pakistanies who are ready to get insulted again and again...

its Shoaib Malik who rejected the pakistan... sania is not going to live in pakistan... according to conditions either she is going to live in India itself with shoab or in Dubai...

for your kind information Shoab is more likely to leave pakistan...:cheers:
stop talking like a whining jackass...

lo, let them get married, you people are jumping as if you are all getting married :lol:

Breaking news on ARY, Pakistani Cricket star Shoib Malik to marry Indian Tennis star Sania Mirza, the ceremony is to take place next month.
They have supposedly bought a love nest in Dubai.
Seems another Indian celebrity has fallen for Pakistani middle stump.:partay:

Is that what women fall for in your country?? The "middle stump". Check with the women in your family.

In my country, women irrespective of which community they belong to, always desire a man to spend their lives with and not a "stump".

Please do not belittle their relationship. Thanks.

I read her fathers statement that both will live in Dubai, that kind of confirms my doubt that Sania will live in Pakistan. She is born and brought up in liberal society, can she adjust in Pakistan?

Nasim Mirza mother of Sania : We have been given visa for Pakistan.

Pakistan beat India once again:)) Lets see what do Indian visa office say. I guees Malik famile member are LeT members lol

Last edited:
two people are getting married BUT here people are making it a matter of 'victory' & 'defeat' & hitting the other country, Funny & pathetic at the same time

I read her fathers statement that both will live in Dubai, that kind of confirms my doubt that Sania will live in Pakistan. She is born and brought up in liberal society, can she adjust in Pakistan?

You must be out of your damn mind, Pakistan is very liberal but you have brainwashed by the media so much that you cannot think otherwise.

Dont speak unless you have been to the place and in this case its better to keep you mouth shut..

The poor man will get pussywhipped into a half man half woman Happens every time.

This thread is a proof of male chauvinistic attitude of the people of this subcontinent. :no:

Sania will be our babi after one month:yahoo: now this time dont say ISI involve.Love is involved.

Sania mirza will make a press conference at 8 pm (PST )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom