What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know surprisingly she is doing her best to come across very friendly in a beautiful saree during visit to india these days .she even put a bindi to make her point.

i am not anti India - in have india in my blood in a way u guys can never imagine...and i am surely not anti pak...that is the point...when u guys see an indian who is not anti pak - u assume they are anti india...

i dunno man. That beating looked pretty real in the end.

that girl is a feisty one!

is this a dating show, or a reality show? what is it? I am perplexed.

I guess this video was from the reality show in bindass channel's "dadagiri" program unedited.
--
ISLAMABAD: Pakistan Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani has decided to send a parliamentary delegation to attend the much-hyped cross-border wedding of tennis star Sania Mirza and cricketer Shoaib Malik in Hyderabad.

The lawmakers will carry Gilani's special gift for Sania and Shoaib, who are scheduled to marry on April 15.

"The Prime Minister is not only excited about their marriage but will also send a gift to convey his (good) wishes to the couple," Population Welfare Minister Firdous Ashiq Awan told 'The News' daily.

Apart from Awan, Sports Minister Ijaz Jhakrani is also expected to attend the wedding.

"The Prime Minister agreed with me that some other members should also attend the ceremony," said Awan, who recently announced she would gift the couple a family planning kit and asked them to become ambassadors for Pakistan's programs to curb population growth.

Awan is also looking forward to hosting a reception with other parliamentarians from Sialkot in honour of Shoaib and Sania.

Awan represents Sialkot, the hometown of Shoaib, in parliament.

"Our preference is Sialkot, but it may be Lahore as insisted by PML-N (lawmaker) Khwaja Muhammad Asif (because of security issues)," she said.

Asif, who has been invited to the wedding by Shoaib's family, may not be able to attend as he would be travelling to Dubai.

Awan said she enjoyed excellent relations with Shoaib's family because of their Sialkot connection.

"Shoaib and I are jointly working on a hospital project, and therefore we remain in constant contact," she said.

But it's not just Awan, who is looking forward to hosting the couple. Many receptions have been lined up for the couple by others as well.
Pak parliamentary delegation to attend Shoaib-Sania wedding - The Times of India

I was wondering if Malik will represent Pakistan and Sania representing India

obviously both couples will not be changing their Nationality but what about childrens?

Whose passport are they going to get?

looks is 87.5% of the personality

Tell me one world renowned personality who is a beauty pageant material??

Looks work only in sexual selection process ,that too get less importance if u are man.

If u are smart u can easily overcome ur deficiency in looks department and become successful.

Even in showbiz ,its Jack Nicholson can easily overshadow a Brad pott.

I was wondering if Malik will represent Pakistan and Sania representing India

obviously both couples will not be changing their Nationality but what about childrens?

Whose passport are they going to get?

i am assuming as they will be born in dubai...that is where they belong...any how it hardly matters...what i find funny thinking abt it when they grow up and join PDF they will be ultra confused kids not knowing which side to support !!! :yahoo:

i am assuming as they will be born in dubai...that is where they belong...any how it hardly matters...what i find funny thinking abt it when they grow up and join PDF they will be ultra confused kids not knowing which side to support !!! :yahoo:

Dubai isn't going to provide them a nationality. They can continue renewing their visas but who is going to provide them a passport?

I think they can apply from either countries but will need to chose only one nationality

Dubai isn't going to provide them a nationality. They can continue renewing their visas but who is going to provide them a passport?

I think they can apply from either countries but will need to chose only one nationality

they can get it from any country from all i care...honeslty i am not bothered as much abt the passport as much as the mess in their mind they are gonna grow up with - trying to prove things to their frinds and proving their loyalty to both the countries etc etc...i already feel sorry for them

yeah, must be the food. Beef is good for growing person. :partay:

20080423_s02.jpg

Its lame attempt for a designated think tank.

original_Vijender-Singh_48d77490c41f6.jpg

Vijender Singh ,Olympic medalist

U think he munches 10 KGs of Beef every day??:rofl::rofl:

the former is much more ripped than the latter. To answer your question, no he probably doesnt. Which is why he is a relatively lightweight boxer (he's 73 kilos)

Not doubting his capabilities; ive followed boxing my whole life. His upbringing is typical, but still inspirational to some out there. He did have a pretty bad defeat against Abbas Ataev (Ozbekistan) a few years back

p.s. I always hate asking people's religions; but is he a saardar or hindu?

I don't see why some of them have to be angry and resentful. It boggles my mind. They should be honoured that a cricket star and celebrity from here chose to marry indian, despite the huge and more favourable selection here in this country.

Exactly bro :cheers:

In the end, it's about love. He loves her, and she loves him. What is their crime if they love eachother and want to get married?

It's a crime on Shoaibs part because i feel the brother could do a million times better especially with his status in Pakistan.

indian double standards were clearly exposed during this whole episode.....that's what made it entertaining. Bal Thakeray zindabad :lol:

Totally agree with what you said before, Indians shouldn't be annoyed, for them it should be an honour that a Pakistani would even consider marrying a girl from India.

oh yeah. :smokin:

She said she wont, but hopefully we can make her an offer she can't refuse.
:cheers:

I have my moments :)

She's just sweet talking the Indians and their media until the nikkah is done. :P

Don't worry I'm sure Shoaib parents and even he himself will tell her how to behave and how to honour our nation because after all if they have kids, they'll be Pakistani.

Don't worry I'm sure Shoaib parents and even he himself will tell her how to behave and how to honour our nation because after all if they have kids, they'll be Pakistani.

:woot::yahoo:

I don't know surprisingly she is doing her best to come across very friendly in a beautiful saree during visit to india these days .she even put a bindi to make her point.

qsoc36.jpg

Want more pics thinktank sahib??

Not anymore.

she doesnt even look remotely attractive in that picture....

and what in hell is that thing on her forehead??? :rolleyes:

only bindi i know is bindi with extra laal-mirich, served with hot roti.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom