What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope you are joking:cheers:

Brother I'm a wind up merchant, as i have no qualms with Indians apart from Kashmir and marriage, which i do feel strongly about. I genuinely feel in my opinion a Pakistani shouldn't marry an Indian especially when our men/women are a lot better looking than Indians.

I don't know surprisingly she is doing her best to come across very friendly in a beautiful saree during visit to india these days .she even put a bindi to make her point.

qsoc36.jpg

Want more pics thinktank sahib??

Fatima Bhutto looks like an average Pakistani and is not even considered beautiful by our standards. Nothing wrong with being friendly towards Indian citizens, they are our neighbours and we should show mutual respect to them which Fatima is doing so kindly. I'm sure you've heard of the famous saying 'When in Rome,do as the Romans do.'

hmmm....he looks more sikh to me. Anyways; he should come and try to challenge Pakistan KHAN!

then we'll see what happens. Khan is lighter than he is too. By at least 8-9 kg

amir-khan---boxer_420.jpg

Last edited:
Okay,

lets go for the ultimate.
The great Khali...aka Dalip Singh Rana.
If u wonder he too a Hindu from the state of Himachal Pradesh.

1198063214610_1198056485210_khali.jpg

hmmm....he looks more sikh to me. Anyways; he should come and try to challenge Pakistan KHAN!

then we'll see what happens. Khan is lighter than he is too. By at least 8-9 kg

why dont u send ur Pakistan KHAN to some international competition like the Olympics ,if he can qualify them??

why dont u send ur Pakistan KHAN to some international competition like the Olympics ,if he can qualify them??

by all means....

at just 22 years old, i think a WBA World Light Welterweight/nternational Champion trophy, Commonwealth, WBO Inter-Continental, along with a silver medal @ Athens Olympics is a damn good start.

Okay,

lets go for the ultimate.
The great Khali...aka Dalip Singh Rana.
If u wonder he too a Hindu from the state of Himachal Pradesh.

1198063214610_1198056485210_khali.jpg

do they grow genetically modifed lentils in this himchal pradesh :woot:

Give one Nasser Ahmad Soomro a pair of steel tipped Doc Martin army boots, and he can neutralize this greaser.

naseer-ahmaad-soomro.jpg

for those who dont know, Soomro is one of the tallest living men in the world -- @ 7 feet 9 inches (approx. 239 cm)

p.s. American wrestling is just drama. All acting, no real punches thrown. It's a waste of time..... Rana must be a good actor by now though, did he pursue bollywood subsequent to retirement? :D

Last edited:
Abu Zulfiqar:
p.s. American wrestling is just drama. All acting, no real punches thrown. It's a waste of time..... Rana must be a good actor by now though, did he pursue bollywood subsequent to retirement? :D[/QUOTE]

He is currently working in a Bollywood movie...
Don't know the name!

Shouldn't Singh be a Sikh?

Not necessarily...in India singh is a common sirname...sikhs also have their sirnames as singh....this wrestler Khali is a Rajput hindu whose actaul name is Dalip Singh Rana and from a village called Dhirana in H.P. was in Punjab police though.

He is currently working in a Bollywood movie...
Don't know the name!

figures :lol::pop:

Not necessarily...in India singh is a common sirname...sikhs also have their sirnames as singh....this wrestler Khali is a Rajput hindu whose actaul name is Dalip Singh Rana and from a village called Dhirana in H.P. was in Punjab police though.

so what is the numerical ranking of Rajputs in india, in terms of state-caste?

im not familiar with this caste-system phenomenon.

Wondering, why Indian Police not giving back Passport to Shoaib?
Maybe its looks like that they want to break weeding of Shoaib according to their plan?

figures :lol::pop:

so what is the numerical ranking of Rajputs in india, in terms of state-caste?

im not familiar with this caste-system phenomenon.

hhmm....answer is not so tough but I think a hindu member would be able to say more accurately..since thses caste and creeds are not discussed and taken so seriously in society anymore...
still I would say probably they are ranked high.....I m not sure though..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom