What's new

Saudi to turn to India, Sri Lanka for housemaids

Ok Ok sherlock... hold ur desert camels , they are thinking of coming to India and hire people (maids).. nobody signed up yet!!

As they say , Pakistanis are more arabic , then the arabs themselves!!

Look Look.. abdul , an Humanityphobe!!

:lol:

The Saudis will have their Indian maids, 400 million in poverty that's a big market for them to appeal too. :)

Islam itself is a way of life. And nowhere I said anything about conversion.

"When they come to saudi , ATTRACT them to islam"..
hindi/ urdu mein likh kar doon tere ko iska kya matlab hai chacha chowdhary?

I have seen these Saudis rapping and forcing their maids to have sex with them......they are really bad in this.

If you wasn't already false flagging, Indians would call you a false flag.

rHey5mr.png

he is not a false flagger... he is an Indian muslim (sunni).

:lol:

The Saudis will have their Indian maids, 400 million in poverty that's a big market for them to appeal too. :)

America have enough drones ..... and some where in Asia , peoples lives are expendable , more than 20 crore.. big market for Americans to experiment on :)

he is not a false flagger... he is an Indian muslim (sunni).

r u talking about czar786? hes one butt hurt humanityphobe!!

@Enemy what I tell you, butt hurt Indian.
@al-Hasani they are so predictable.

Who is predictable?

This El Weirdo character lives on the moon. He probably thinks that all Arabs are terrorists and Muslims are evil and not normal people with same problems as anybody else. Ignore him or report him. Very annoying. My temper is rising already just by reading it. WTF?

I know the history. And history tells us that the Arabs indeed had a great civilization of their own in terms of moral values as well as the material way of life.

I agree, its personal conviction.

:tup:

More trolling. I am leaving guys. Have to make some food, coffee and clean my apartment. Take care.

BTW: Danish food is horrible. Miss Arab and other Middle Eastern foods.:coffee:

Last edited by a moderator:
"When they come to saudi , ATTRACT them to islam"..
hindi/ urdu mein likh kar doon tere ko iska kya matlab hai chacha chowdhary?

I said making them attracted to Islam. If anything impresses you, it attracts you. What is wrong in that?

Its like a scenic beauty of a place which attracts people, so tourists come and visit, and the place turns into a tourist spot.

It is not that anybody is going to compel/force you to be attracted to that spot, one can only ask you, "hey, look at that place, what a beauty!" and the person himself/herself will decide whether that is indeed a beauty.

Yo didn't get it.

I said making them attracted to Islam. If anything impresses you, it attracts you. What is wrong in that?

Its like a scenic beauty of a place which attracts people, so tourists come and visit, and the place turns into a tourist spot.

It is not that anybody is going to compel/force you to be attracted to that spot, one can only ask you, "hey, look at that place, what a beauty!" and the person himself/herself will decide whether that is indeed a beauty.

Yo didn't get it.

I got it dude.. U can attract them if we are lacking in spiritual connection / spirituality. But We r not.

Still I dont see the point of Abrahamic religions trying to gather more support for them.. trying to convert people to their religions. Its the quality that matters not quantity, NO?
Be yourself the star and leave it to that.. let people choose.. not lure themin converting with money or power.

I got it dude.. U can attract them if we are lacking in spiritual connection / spirituality. But We r not.

Still I dont see the point of Abrahamic religions trying to gather more support for them.. trying to convert people to their religions. Its the quality that matters not quantity, NO?
Be yourself the star and leave it to that.. let people choose.. not lure themin converting with money or power.

Its someone's personal conviction to decide how much quality lies in what as @al-Hasani has already mentioned.

I repeat for the last time, I said one can only ask you to have a look at a scenic spot and decide whether that is indeed a beautiful place.

What is wrong if I offer you a dish of food you have not yet tasted? Can't I offer you to taste any new food? It is your own voluntary decision whether you will like it and finish the dish or refuse to eat it.

So whether there is any quality in anything will be decided by the persons themselves who have come across it.

Just like how readers will read your posts, my posts, al-Hasani's posts and other posts as well and decide where the quality is.

Thank you. :wave:

Its someone's personal conviction to decide how much quality lies in what as @al-Hasani has already mentioned.

I repeat for the last time, I said one can only ask you to have a look at a scenic spot and decide whether that is indeed a beautiful place.

What is wrong if I offer you a dish of food you have not yet tasted? Can't I offer you to taste any new food? It is your own voluntary decision whether you will like it and finish the dish or refuse to eat it.

So whether there is any quality in anything will be decided by the persons themselves who have come across it.

Just like how readers will read your posts, my posts, al-Hasani's posts and other posts as well and decide where the quality is.

Thank you. :wave:

So U are comparing a food , a delicacy to religion? Speak heaps about the quality of your post.. U cant even argue constructively mate , neither do I have time or energy to explain U the greatness of the religion I follow... Im not just lucky but also prevailed (just as U might be by your religion of choice) The Religion of THIS land... the whole of Sub Continent.

Ok , my question still remains unanswered , Why should someone change religion from Hinduism to Islam or to any other religion? If Hinduism answers all the questions we need to know.. scientifically , philosophically and any other xyz-cally?

U suggesting the other lad to "try to attract" the ladies from India to Islam seems like U think Islam is the highest religion and the only true religion... guess what .. Hinduism DOESNT teaches that neither does Buddhism , Jainism or Sikhism.
Only Islam and Christianity.

How did this thread change into a thread about religion. Stick to topic please.

Pathetic but True !

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out why our so-called Religious Clerics are little more than Bearded Buffooooons if thats their mentality !

I also worked with a guy (internship) who believed that all Arab Lands were sacred & that if it came down to choosing between Pakistan & them - He'd choose them hands down !
Mr first of beard is sunnah of PROPHET SAW and this shows your mental state sir and secondly if they are paying maids and if maids themselves decide to work their what is your problem Mr

Back
Top Bottom