What's new

Security beefed up in Islamabad as Lal Masjid cleric vows to restart 'Sharia Law' campaign

Read my previous post

This one?

Implement rights for minority ....protect them
Protect their places of worship...
Give them freedom and equality...
Required by sharia.... no controvercy...
Implement rule of law.... no controvercy....
Adopt Best education .... no controvercy....
Adopt best healthcare.... no controvercy...
Means to defend... most powerfull military .... no controvercy...
Death to rapist....protect women...rights of women in property...right to do buissnes ....no controvercy...

Foreign embassies in our lands to be afforded best protection... no controvercy...
People who kill innocents (muslims or non muslim victims) need to be exterminated with prejidice ....no controvercy...

Implement zakkat...2.5% of accumulated wealth must be given and spent on poor... no controvercy...

Leave burka and beard out...
Huge controvercy

I m practicing muslim without beard and i think my chances of eternal freedom are far better than maulana burka (with huge beard)

What is stopping any of that from being implemented even now?

In the same way an Indian have no right to speak on our defence matters; neither do non-Muslims on matters of our belief.

My suggestion to all the hypocrites/secularists/liberal deviants is to leave our beloved land of the pure. This Lal Masjid molvi is ISI ka banda and allowed to say to remind the diplomatic communtiy of dangers of not supporting the beggars in power.

Oh STFU. Any Pakistani citizen, regardless of their religious belief, can discuss whatever they want related to Pakistan. Pakistan is a country for EVERYONE - muslims, non-muslims, secularists, liberals, etc. Although you sound like someone that needs to be taken out by Zarb-e-azb.

Ur leaders...

It is not as much a matter of leaders as it is of the mechanisms to implement any laws that are supposed to be enforced, Sharia or no Sharia. Those mechanism simply do not exist in any effective form anymore.

It is not as much a matter of leaders as it is of the mechanisms to implement any laws that are supposed to be enforced, Sharia or no Sharia. Those mechanism simply do not exist in any effective form anymore.

I donot understand what u are saying?
Have u lost all hope that pakistan can be better?? Or u simply dont aspire it to be??

I donot understand what u are saying?
Have u lost all hope that pakistan can be better?? Or u simply dont aspire it to be??

I wish and pray for Pakistan to be better. Let us be clear on that first.

Now, let us talk about how such good steps can actually be implemented given reality. That is the real issue. Your list is great. But how can it be implemented? Just who is going to do that?

I wish and pray for Pakistan to be better. Let us be clear on that first.

Now, let us talk about how such good steps can actually be implemented given reality. That is the real issue. Your list is great. But how can it be implemented? Just who is going to do that?

It simply has to be implemented...

We cannot just continue to punish a poor labourer who steals a 1000 rupees caz his childern dont have shoes....
And keep looking the other way when billions (in usd) are embazelled by chief justice ir chief minister or an army generals son....

This is not the society i want to live in (though i dont live in pk at moment)..
I have no idea who and how it will happen....but i have a strong belief that it will....

I have no idea who and how it will happen....but i have a strong belief that it will....

Agreed. But beliefs and prayers alone may not be enough. Just sayin'.

What about the "baboon cousins" that ISI and Pakistan Army allegedley supports in Afghanistan ? The Pakistan security forces have also not taken action against the Saudi-sponsored extremist Sunni organization attacking Shias. They just wait until an horrible event like Peshawar tragedy occurs before they do anything which is always too little and too late. The Pakistan security forces are not proctive but reactive. When will these idiots learn ?

I make no distinction between good and bad taliban. Those that do need to answer.

This Lal Masjid psychopath should start planning his next campaign, to bring his version of "Sharia Law" to Hell - because that's where he's going.

Most people don't know what they're talking about when they bash Sharia. Sharia comprises many essential aspects of Islam - you can not just start condemning Sharia because of some Mullahs.

That's the problem - no one knows what Sharia is meant to be, and no one can agree on anything or have a proper discussion because despite all the uniting aspects of Islam, we all are busy arguing on petty nonsense like beards and niqabs and mustaches and God knows what.

@Imran Khan
بھای جان، اپ جو مثالیں دے رہے ہیں وہ شریعت کی ناکامی نہیں انسانوں کی ناکامیاں ہیں ۔ مسلہ یہ نہین ہے کے شریعت کسی طرہ غلتط ہے۔ مسلہ یہ ہے کے کوی یہ نہیں جانتا کے اس پر عمل کیسے کرنا ہے۔ اور ایک تو یہ مولوی بہت بدنیت ہیں۔ تعریخ میں اسلامی نظام کامیاب ترین بہی رہ چکا ہے، لیکن اب زمانہ بدل چکا ہے۔
allegedley
That's the keyword. Allegedly.

What happened happened in the 80s, and the whole world was at it back then. Doesn't justify it,but the supposed mastermind of the Afghan Mujahideen, Hamid Gul, passed away recently - the allegations against him should be buried alongside him, he's answerable to God now. Unless you have a way of bringing him back to life, that is.

Everything about Pakistan's ''relations" with militant groups after the 80s is allegations and hearsay.
The Pakistan security forces have also not taken action against the Saudi-sponsored extremist Sunni organization attacking Shias
Which one? Lashkar e Jhangvi? One of their leaders was killed by the Security Forces a few months ago. Clearly, killing their leaders is ''not taking action'' in your books. Obviously, we must fire a nuclear missile at his corpse to make you happy.

Yes, more can and should be done. But that doesn't mean they're doing nothing.

What is stopping any of that from being implemented even now?
Corruption, Idiocy, and Ill Intentions - coincidentally, this can be shortened to 'CII'.

And just how would Sharia Law change any of those issues?
Corruption - through a mixture of welfare (to reduce incentive for corruption), law enforcement, deterring punishments, and a proper judicial system.

Idiocy and Ill Intentions - can't help you there. No system in the world can. Except maybe education to reduce the amount of idiocy.

Problem is, the implementation of any system requires a group of well-intentioned intelligent and knowledgeable people with the ability to influence others. This is found in history - Whether it be the Rashidun Caliphs, the Enlightenment Thinkers of Europe, the Bolsheviks, the Greek Philosophers, or any other similar groups; no system just appears out of nowhere.

We currently have no such group in the Muslim world.

Otherwise, any system, when implemented properly, will lead to stability and prosperity. But in order to implement it properly, the system needs to be tailored to the country's specific needs - simply picking one historically successful system at random and copy-pasting its manifesto into the constitution won't work.

I know you're desperately looking for a chance to bash Sharia, but I'm not interested in those kinds of pointless debates.

I know you're desperately looking for a chance to bash Sharia, but I'm not interested in those kinds of pointless debates.

Incorrect, Sir. Where have I bashed Sharia? My point is that how can something be implemented that cannot be agreed upon as to what it is? As a concept, it is fine. As a legal system, it needs definition before implementation.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom