What's new

Security beefed up in Islamabad as Lal Masjid cleric vows to restart 'Sharia Law' campaign

What is the resistance to Sharia law in Pakistan?

It would be a uniform civil code for all and there would hardly be any problem seeing that most Pakistanis are Muslim anyways.

The few minorities there are, am sure I've heard you guys discuss a Sharia codex for kafirs as well. They would be under that.

Is the resistance because of the sectarian angle (which Sharia)?

Or is it because of the source and its history (Lal Masjid)?

Or is it that Pakistani Muslims really don't want the Sharia itsel?

If its the last, then I see a problem.

Cheers, Doc

Apart from sending it back to the dark ages :tup:

Jinnah would turn in his grave.

Compare; Saudi Arabia, Iran and a dozen other Shariah-installed countries with India, and you'l know who is closer to the dark ages - hell, even in the dark ages, they had toilets.

Why not just accept Shariah law? It'll significantly reduce terrorism, crime, corruption, and thousands of other Problems Pakistan faces.
bro whose sharia law should we apply sunnis shia whabi deaobandi braelwi whose.every fiqa have it own set of rules and will be ready to kill and die for them.they wont accept that others sects rules to be implement as shria and this willl cause civil war in pakistan
we are not saudia or iran. these countries have only on major sect and thus implementation process there is lot easier

I suggest you research about Shariah law rather than blabber random shit about it. Democracy was officially introduced in Greece long before Islam was ever born; does that make democracy backward and of stoneage?
پڑھنے کی ضرورت آپکو ہے جناب ۔ جو نظام آپ تجویز کر رہے ہیں اسی نظام کے تحت صحابہ کرام میں خانہ جنگی ہوئی - اسی شریعہ کے ہوتے ہوئے جنگ صفین جنگ جمل ہوئیں تھی اسی شریعہ کے پہلے پہل ماننے والے صحابہ کرام تابعین کے دور میں حکومت کٓے لیے وہ خون خرابہ ہوا کہ الامان ۔ مسلم امہ اسی طرز حکومت کے دوران ہے نبی پاک کے سارے خاندان کا قتل عام ہوا تھا ۔ اگر یہ نظام اتنا ہی اچھا تھا تو حضرت عمر حضرت عثمان حضرت علی حضرت حیسن حضرت عبداللہ بن زبیر کا قتل نا ہوتا ۔ ام المومنین حضرت عائشہ اور حضرت علی کی فوجیں ایک دوسرے کا خون پانی کی طرح نا بہاتی ۔ اسلامی نظام حکومت ایک ناکام طرز حکومت ہے ہمیشہ سے خونریزی اور قتل و غارت کا سبب بنا ہے اور آج بھی بن رہا ہے پچھلے ایک ہفتے سے طالبان نے ایک دوسرے پر شریعت کے لیے نہیں بلکہ حق حکومت کے لیے ھملے کیے ہیں ۔ نبی پاک کی وفات کے بعد سے ہی یہ نظام حکومت ناکام ہو گیا تھا جب صحابہ کرام کی مجلس سقیفہ بنی ساعدہ میں اختلافات نے سر اٹھا لیے تھے ۔ جو آگے چل کر بنو ہاشم اور بنو امیہ کی خآنہ جنگی کا موجب بنے ۔ آپکو خؤد پڑھنا چاہیے نا کہ مجھے تلقین کرنی چاہیے ۔ اب جبکہ اختلافات صرف اختلافات نہیں رہے خانہ جنگیاں تفرقے بازیاں خؤن کی ندیاں پار کر چکی ہیں پاکستان میں گزشتہ 30 سالوں میں کتنے احمدی شعیہ سنی بریلوی وہابی دیوبندی مارے گئے ہیں ؟ وہ سب پاکستان یا دفاع پاکستان کے لیے نہیں آپس کی تفرقہ بازیوں میں قتل ہوئے ہیں آپ انکو یکجا کرنے کی بات کر رہے ہیں جو سن10 ہجری سے باہم پیکار ہیں؟ بچگانہ خواہش ہے آپکی بس اور کیا ،

So much big d!ldos. :D
Bawa ji
r/modsnolikey

Aaj hi main jumma ki dua sun raha tha. Molvi sahib keh rahe the ke toheen-e risalat ko mot aata farma or saare zor se amen keh rahe thay. I mean dafuq, pray to Allah to give them guidance instead of praying for deaths. Stupid BC.
Khud yeh beshaq Quran jalain Christians ko elaqay say nikalnay kay liay

bro whose sharia law should we apply sunnis shia whabi deaobandi braelwi whose.every fiqa have it own set of rules and will be ready to kill and die for them.they wont accept that others sects rules to be implement as shria and this willl cause civil war in pakistan
we are not saudia or iran. these countries have only on major sect and thus implementation process there is lot easier

Surely the commonalities would be more than the smaller differences?

Why not use those as the bedrock and on differences, use the sect specific Sharia ?

Like clauses and sub clauses, with riders ?

What is the resistance to Sharia law in Pakistan?

It would be a uniform civil code for all and there would hardly be any problem seeing that most Pakistanis are Muslim anyways.

The few minorities there are, am sure I've heard you guys discuss a Sharia codex for kafirs as well. They would be under that.

Is the resistance because of the sectarian angle (which Sharia)?

Or is it because of the source and its history (Lal Masjid)?

Or is it that Pakistani Muslims really don't want the Sharia itsel?

If its the last, then I see a problem.

Cheers, Doc

In theory , Pakistan already has Sharia. Since there are many provisions that ensure legislation is to be done according to the confinements of Islamic jurisprudence .

for example

Provisions relating to the Holy Qur'an and Sunnah.

(1) All existing laws shall be brought in conformity with the Injunctions of Islam as laid down in the Holy Quran and Sunnah, in this Part referred to as the Injunctions of Islam, and no law shall be enacted which is repugnant to such Injunctions. [Explanation:- In the application of this clause to the personal law of any Muslim sect, the expression "Quran and Sunnah" shall mean the Quran and Sunnah as interpreted by that sect.]

(2) Effect shall be given to the provisions of clause (1) only in the manner provided in this Part.

(3) Nothing in this Part shall affect the personal laws of non-Muslim citizens or their status as citizens.

Composition, etc. of Islamic Council
(1) There shall be constituted within a period of ninety days from the commencing day a Council of Islamic Ideology, in this part referred to as the Islamic Council.

(2) The Islamic Council shall consist of such members, being not less than eight and not more than [twenty] , as the President may appoint from amongst persons having knowledge of the principles and philosophy of Islam as enunciated in the Holy Quran and Sunnah, or understanding of the economic, political, legal or administrative problems of Pakistan.

(3) While appointing members of the Islamic Council the President shall ensure that:
(a) so far as practicable various schools of thought are represented in the Council;
(b) not less than two of the members are persons each of whom is, or has been, a Judge of the Supreme Court or of a High Court;
(c) not less than [one-third] of the members are persons each of whom has been engaged, for a period of not less than fifteen years, in Islamic research or instruction; and (d) at least one member is a woman.

It is a sensitive issue and we say should the shariah law be implemented in Pakistan...the majority will say yes
But not by force and especially from these khawarij dogs.

That exaggerating it a bit too much; Shariah law is nothing like what the media makes it seem like.
Pakistan's constitution is already in accordance with Islam so technically Pakistan is already under Sharia Law, and under Sharia Law a rebel is punishable by death, KILL THE MULLAH BURKA, ALLAH O AKBAR

Surely the commonalities would be more than the smaller differences?

Why not use those as the bedrock and on differences, use the sect specific Sharia ?

Like clauses and sub clauses, with riders ?
mate this is impossible law has to be same for every one it shouldn't vary for people on the bases of their sect.it will create huge loop holes in system and law making and implementing process will be extremely difficult

Pakistan's constitution is already in accordance with Islam so technically Pakistan is already under Sharia Law, and under Sharia Law a rebel is punishable by death, KILL THE MULLAH BURKA, ALLAH O AKBAR
In public square peshawar moore seems like a nice place and no need to look for professional beheaders i have halaled chickens i think i can haram him :enjoy:.

پڑھنے کی ضرورت آپکو ہے جناب ۔ جو نظام آپ تجویز کر رہے ہیں اسی نظام کے تحت صحابہ کرام میں خانہ جنگی ہوئی - اسی شریعہ کے ہوتے ہوئے جنگ صفین جنگ جمل ہوئیں تھی اسی شریعہ کے پہلے پہل ماننے والے صحابہ کرام تابعین کے دور میں حکومت کٓے لیے وہ خون خرابہ ہوا کہ الامان ۔ مسلم امہ اسی طرز حکومت کے دوران ہے نبی پاک کے سارے خاندان کا قتل عام ہوا تھا ۔ اگر یہ نظام اتنا ہی اچھا تھا تو حضرت عمر حضرت عثمان حضرت علی حضرت حیسن حضرت عبداللہ بن زبیر کا قتل نا ہوتا ۔ ام المومنین حضرت عائشہ اور حضرت علی کی فوجیں ایک دوسرے کا خون پانی کی طرح نا بہاتی ۔ اسلامی نظام حکومت ایک ناکام طرز حکومت ہے ہمیشہ سے خونریزی اور قتل و غارت کا سبب بنا ہے اور آج بھی بن رہا ہے پچھلے ایک ہفتے سے طالبان نے ایک دوسرے پر شریعت کے لیے نہیں بلکہ حق حکومت کے لیے ھملے کیے ہیں ۔ نبی پاک کی وفات کے بعد سے ہی یہ نظام حکومت ناکام ہو گیا تھا جب صحابہ کرام کی مجلس سقیفہ بنی ساعدہ میں اختلافات نے سر اٹھا لیے تھے ۔ جو آگے چل کر بنو ہاشم اور بنو امیہ کی خآنہ جنگی کا موجب بنے ۔ آپکو خؤد پڑھنا چاہیے نا کہ مجھے تلقین کرنی چاہیے ۔ اب جبکہ اختلافات صرف اختلافات نہیں رہے خانہ جنگیاں تفرقے بازیاں خؤن کی ندیاں پار کر چکی ہیں پاکستان میں گزشتہ 30 سالوں میں کتنے احمدی شعیہ سنی بریلوی وہابی دیوبندی مارے گئے ہیں ؟ وہ سب پاکستان یا دفاع پاکستان کے لیے نہیں آپس کی تفرقہ بازیوں میں قتل ہوئے ہیں آپ انکو یکجا کرنے کی بات کر رہے ہیں جو سن10 ہجری سے باہم پیکار ہیں؟ بچگانہ خواہش ہے آپکی بس اور کیا ،
I am thanking your post.....I dont know why..I am assuming that you posted something intelligent!

every religious chawal think he is scholar of Shairah studies : facepalm :
mate most of the mullah i have met all they want to see are old punishment and women in shackles. thats their interpretation of sharia law.while most of them don't give their sisters or daughter their Islamic share from their properties and belonging. they only chose those aspects of shria which are on their side while effectively ignoring rights of others like women poor and their servants.these guys just want to drag us to stone ages with them

Back
Top Bottom