What's new

Some suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please elaborate.......... where did i question the management decision? I gave a suggestion and backed with my own reasons. it would be nice if you can elaborate and open our eyes about your views.

A very good reason is that this a pakistani defence forum related to pakistan interest. Bharat was and is a enemy of pakistan so it's absurd to ake for bharati flag on smiley secton.

Another good reason is that a good chunk of non bharati memebrs will stop posting and this fourm will be lablel as bharati run raw Propaganda machine.

You guys should be thankful to forum management for allowing you to criticize on pakistani issue including islam instead of complaing about bharati flag.

A very good reason is that this a pakistani defence forum related to pakistan interest. Bharat was and is a enemy of pakistan so it's absurd to ake for bharati flag on smiley secton.

Another good reason is that a good chunk of non bharati memebrs will stop posting and this fourm will be lablel as bharati run raw Propaganda machine.

You guys should be thankful to forum management for allowing you to criticize on pakistani issue including islam instead of complaing about bharati flag.

First you please change your flag to :pakistan:

It is more like we are enemies lets remain so forever.

Sorry GOP is not Indian stooge and memebers of the forum from Pakistan are sane enough that anything that shows Indian flag is not Indian propaganda and everyone with Indian nationality is a RAW agent. Such epidemic is only on your side.

we are already thankful to them. And no one is complaining. Do you understand the difference between complains and suggestions.

we are already thankful to them. And no one is complaining. Do you understand the difference between complains and suggestions.

Chillax mate. Let it be.
One thing you need to appreciate is that we, as the 'enemy' party, do get to express our diametrically opposing views to the point of sounding arrogant and the mods do put up with that. You cant do that on Bharat Rakshak forums, atleast the Pakistanis can't.
So, as long as you keep your discourses civil and avoid trolls (including some with senior tags), you are doing fine. Strive to achieve a balance between expressing your views by NOT using foul language or flaming and keeping sanity in face of some of these overwhelming inane rhetorical posts.
And hey, grab a pic of Indian Tricolor from the interwebz and save it on your desktop. Use it whenever you feel like it in your posts.

Whats with you guys coming in here and asking for Indian Flag? And all this soapification/buttering that you are doing thinking that an Indian Flag will be added is just a misconception. Better wake up and take what you got, rather than trying and glorifying and thinking someone might fall for your sweet words and grant you a flag! So what if you dont have a flag? Will India or Indians cease to Exist here or in the real world??

Well actually pak flag has the Symbol of Islam so every bangaldeshi muslim deep inside love this gorgeous flag. :pakistan:

And when did the Moon become the Symbol of Islam and the star too accompanying it? :D Do correct me If I am wrong, but the Moon, star et al are just modern day creations, nothing to do with Islam when it came up.

Whats with you guys coming in here and asking for Indian Flag? And all this soapification/buttering that you are doing thinking that an Indian Flag will be added is just a misconception. Better wake up and take what you got, rather than trying and glorifying and thinking someone might fall for your sweet words and grant you a flag! So what if you dont have a flag? Will India or Indians cease to Exist here or in the real world??

Oye after a long tame where you had been :) welcome back.

BTW your Indian fellows are just showing too much sweetness in this thread :P

are yaar 1 simple issue and people have made a hell out of it. I posted other 2 options also. since they did not offend people people ignored them in totality

and what about non muslim bangladeshis?

The white part of flag represent the hindu population of united paksitan never the less hindus of east pak never accepted the creation of pakistan. East pak Hindus were the main culprit behind the language riot. You have to ask them to find your answer. I do not represent their views.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom