What's new

Sri Lanka Air Force flight makes emergency landing in India

I've read his post regularly and had debates with him as well. Like I said, I can understand where he is coning from. You are a category I'd rather not understand.

I came following him from China defence forum .... and truly "appreciate" his valuable contributions in terms of "news" stories.

Urge you to keep enjoying them as well.

Long Live Lankan Ranger.

I came following him from China defence forum .... and truly "appreciate" his valuable contributions in terms of "news" stories.

Urge you to keep enjoying them as well.

Long Live Lankan Ranger.

is he a chinese with a false flag over here !!

is he a chinese with a false flag over here !!

Off course not.

You can't belittle him as an ordinary chinese.

He is brilliant, smart, subtle, foresighted ..and then yes, chinese.

Give him due respects, atleast.

I am indeed pleased to wish him again: Long Live Lankan Ranger.

Off course not.

You can't belittle him as an ordinary chinese.

He is brilliant, smart, subtle, foresighted ..and then yes, chinese.

Give him due respects, atleast.

I am indeed pleased to wish him again: Long Live Lankan Ranger.
no matter what ,no point a lankan to be so cancern about china...
China’s military budget is less than $100 billion. Even if we are to assume this is an undervalue, what do you think is the real figure? $150 billion? $200 billion?

Meanwhile, the US defense budget last year was $600 billion.

Why does the US spend 50% of the world’s defense budget, and has more aircraft carriers than the rest of the world combined, but complains about China exercising its right to defend itself?

I think it is a SLAF C-130 Hercules military transport aircraft.

4723744304_73e3709776.jpg

The Plane in question is not what you think but AN-32

"An Antanov 32 on an overseas trip made an unscheduled landing in Chennai due to a technical defect," air force spokesman Group Captain Andrew Wijesuriya said.

http://in.reuters.com/article/2011/08/28/srilanka-india-plane-idINL4E7JS03020110828

Normally SLAF only sends C-130 to other countries, that is the reason i said -
I think it is a SLAF C-130 Hercules military transport aircraft.

Your thinking is beautiful. I truly admire it.

Thanks for the reply, dear Lankan Ranger.

Dude, are you being sarcastic or serious? I'm so confused. :blink:

Oh, just leave it ...

It's the personal bond of friendship I have developed with dear Lankan Ranger from Sri Lanka.

If you start following his posts, you will also start loving dear Lankan Ranger from Sri Lanka.

Oh, just leave it ...

It's the personal bond of friendship I have developed with dear Lankan Ranger from Sri Lanka.

If you start following his posts, you will also start loving dear Lankan Ranger from Sri Lanka.

you remind me of an old girlfriend i had , when pissed off she would try to embarrass me in public . :rofl:

is that what you are trying to do mate?:azn:

How about you possibly doing us a favour and being on thread for a change. Its becoming annoying to see you jump from thread to thread off topic.

Back
Top Bottom