What's new

Sri Lanka won’t share territorial waters with India

Don't be rude here, just go and read what you have written. I can feel you're from which part of India, other states Indian members won't support your racist comment which u have made targeting me!
Love those Indians from those states than these Indians from this state ;) Have a nice day!

I am not rude I am just enjoying your stand up comedy. See You cracked the joke at the bottom line of your previous post. I called you Sinhalese wat wrong in that? in PDF all members call the china people as Chinese so is it racism? it also applicable to Spanish, Japanese.

please., Don't tell me that Sinhalese people aren't people migrated from India. It's an Indo-Aryan group. It speaks a language which is the family of Indo-Aryan Languages and follows a faith which is Indian religion (was introduced to Sinhalese during Asoka's times).am I wrong on that?

You are absolutely wrong! ;)
King Wijeya is the one mentioning in books is just only one king we has. his first marriage mentioning two children, this community speak Veddha language, Sinhalese can understand most of words they speak. Language Sinhala is belongs Indo-Aryan group but it come from the language hela. hela means the language which spoken by sinhalese before they become "sinhalese". local people known as "hela".
Sinhala means "siv hela", Island also known as heladivaina, heladiva, sinhelaya in historical books, all those are mentioning about this hela people which are known as sinhala today. There are over 180 kings.......
King Asoka's time introduced the buddhism into this island, but the Buddha has visited 3 times. Indian history also mentioning about hela kings right?

Who is claiming it?

eez.gif

This is EEZ of different countries, rest of the ocean belongs to everyone.
why indian use term "defender of indian ocean"

Any Indian attack on Sri Lanka, will create more problems to India, come on attack us.... By the way next monday Indian FM will visit Sri Lanka to talk about better ties....
You must be lucky that India never bully small countries,we respect their Sovereignity ......And the day we need to attack Srilanka then we don't even have to drop bombs over you guys,Our aircrafts Drop tanks gonna do our job :D

Who is claiming it?

eez.gif

This is EEZ of different countries, rest of the ocean belongs to everyone.

can any one clarify..........How do people(fishermen, military personnel etc.) recognize these economic zones in the middle of an ocean.......????

Back
Top Bottom