What's new

Support for secularism grows in Pakistan

Where did you get that figure from?? :disagree:
Literacy rate in Pakistan is 58% and rising!

by wikipedia, latest literacy rate of pakistan in 49.9%, but the established standards of literacy in pakistan, i-e by which pakistan literate population or its proportion is measured is very low, my pakistan studies teacher while giving lessons on these topics said, : "pakistan is boasting abt its literacy rate, but only 25% of pakistan's population termed as literates"!!!, at tht tym "46% of pakistanis" were educated or literate!!

by established standards any pakistani who knows how to make his signature is a "literate person"!!!:rofl::rofl:

well by closing chapters i mean "closing chapters of dark europe not the bible", bible is very insane when it comes to its teachings, be it the old testament or the new one!!!

George Bernard Shaw said that “THE MOST DANGEROUS BOOK (the Bible) ON EARTH, KEEP IT UNDER LOCK AND KEY Keep the Bible out of your children’s reach".:rofl::rofl:

whts the today bible edition u ppl use today, i dont remember, i think its called new world edition???, or the bible of 20st century, changes r going on even now!!!, old verse extracted and new verse added, even now, bible cant be applied fully!!, its simply impossible!!!

btw, ur profile pic, looks like a homo flag:rofl:

The most widely used bible version is the KING JAMES VERSION, if you did not know, and that has not been changed much.

And leave my avatar out of this.

Thats what they would like us to think.

From speaking to the masses on the street support for Islamic solutions is increasing. Capitalism is dieing a painful death, Communism is dead, dictatorship and democracy have failed us.

IS it any surprise, what are mans attempts at solutions compared to our Creators solutions.....

Thats what they would like us to think.

From speaking to the masses on the street support for Islamic solutions is increasing. Capitalism is dieing a painful death, Communism is dead, dictatorship and democracy have failed us.

IS it any surprise, what are mans attempts at solutions compared to our Creators solutions.....
Khilafat is not better anyway..

Khilafat is not better anyway..

I would prefer the system of our Creator over any man-made system.

When we implemeted the Khilafat nizam (Shariat) we were the leading nation in all fields including military, medicine, scinece, maths, technology and so on.

The west only advanced as a result of us- this is admitted by them. While Islamic spain had street lighting, baths and sewerage lines the rest europe were throwing their sewerage out of the window and using white makeup to cover the dirt on their bodies as they did not have facilities to bathe!!!

When we implemeted the Khilafat nizam (Shariat) we were the leading nation in all fields including military, medicine, scinece, maths, technology and so on.

The west only advanced as a result of us- this is admitted by them. While Islamic spain had street lighting, baths and sewerage lines the rest europe were throwing their sewerage out of the window and using white makeup to cover the dirt on their bodies as they did not have facilities to bathe!!!

There were countries which achieved the same level of cultural and intellectual heights without the Khilafat. Everybody says, "Look Spain was up in the top under our rule" . Does that mean, that other countries never had a golden age? UK had a golden age which surpasses any other country's.. Did it use the Khilafat? India had its golden age, even before there was a Muhammad - the last prophet of the Lord. The Americas had a golden age till now, without the Courtesy of Khilafat!! China is going thru a turn around without Khilafat.. improvement in Life style and culture is wholly dependant of the mindset of the citizenry and the capable leadership it produces and not Khilafat.. If each and every citizen took his every responsibility sincerely, You will get clean litter free streets, bribe free transactions, smooth traffic without lane and light jumping, good education, no tax evasion, improvement in health etc.. Khilafat is in your mind and for your mind..

By the way, No holy book of God, Be it the Old Testament, new Testament, The Gita or The Qoran were written by God and sent in Divine Fax.. All Man made..

Good news,we going towards age of enlightment :tup:

Just to clarify that except for the Khilafat e Rashidah, other so called Khalifas have been kings or Maliks in Arabic, whereby the Khilafat was passed from father to the son, thus to say that Khilafat is a panacea is being naive in the extreme. Many of the so called Khalifas have been extremely cruel and carried out murder of extremely pious and honourable personalities.

Umayyad Khailfa Yazid -1 is responsible for Kerbala which involved killing of 18 Banu Hashim including Imam Hussain (RA) grandson of the Prophet (PUBH) himself.

We had two Khailfas from 63- to 73 AH. One at Damascus (Abdul Mailk) and the second in Hijaz; Abdullah ibne Zubair ( RA). Hazrat Ibne Zubair (RA) was a veritable sehaabi and grand son of Hazrat Abu Bakr (RA). This great sehaabi after being killed was hung by the door of the Kaaba by the Hajjaj bin Yousef, commander of the Umayyad army.

First Abbasid Khalifa Abul Abbas Abdullah as-Saffah invited all of the remaining members of the Umayyad family to a dinner party where he had them clubbed to death before the first course, which was then served to the hosts. The only survivor, Abdar-Rahman I escaped to al-Andalus (Spain), where the Umayyad caliphate would endure for three centuries. (Two Khalifas again) For his ruthless efforts to eliminate the Umayyad family, Abu al-`Abbas `Abdu’llah gained the epithet al-Saffah, which means the slaughterer or 'Shedder of Blood'.

Besides, the Khilafat that you have mentioned in Spain (that was no doubt the golden age of Muslim rule in Spain) was usurped because, for most of the Muslim ummah, real Khalifa was the Abbasid Khalifa in Baghdad!

We also had two Khalifas for 200 years during the Fatimids who rule Hijaz and Egypt and Abbasids at Baghdad. Turkish Sultans started calling them Khalifas after they captured Hijaz.

I have always maintained that we can’t have a repeat of Khilafat Rashidah as the purification of soul that occurred at that time is not possible. Other Khalifas were just kings, but styled themselves as Khalifas.

By the way, No holy book of God, Be it the Old Testament, new Testament, The Gita or The Qoran were written by God and sent in Divine Fax.. All Man made..

Man, ur words have given me hyper, but its the rules i have to follow here, or u had gotten the taste of how i am reacting to ur silly stupid post!!!, really, its like i am going through like heart attack, seriously with all ur ridiculous comment of quran, first of all misspelling it, then comparing it to garbs like Bhagavad Gita, Purana, mahabharat and bible(all versions), i am very shocked to see this, bcoz untill now i have greately honourned u, man just one thing to u, right now, right here, in this thread, prove tht quran is man made!!!, and i dont agree to khilafat idea some wht, but i believe in the unity of the muslim world, sharing common interests like brothers regardless of racial identity!!!, and brotherly relations shuld be established bw muslims all over the world

u have passed this comment, and i think u talk by ur knowledge, so prove this to me, even u make any delay replying this post, i will take u as a loser!!, its just like u have abused Quran!!!

Last edited:
Just to clarify that except for the Khilafat e Rashidah, other so called Khalifas have been kings or Maliks in Arabic, whereby the Khilafat was passed from father to the son, thus to say that Khilafat is a panacea is being naive in the extreme. Many of the so called Khalifas have been extremely cruel and carried out murder of extremely pious and honourable personalities.

Umayyad Khailfa Yazid -1 is responsible for Kerbala which involved killing of 18 Banu Hashim including Imam Hussain (RA) grandson of the Prophet (PUBH) himself.

We had two Khailfas from 63- to 73 AH. One at Damascus (Abdul Mailk) and the second in Hijaz; Abdullah ibne Zubair ( RA). Hazrat Ibne Zubair (RA) was a veritable sehaabi and grand son of Hazrat Abu Bakr (RA). This great sehaabi after being killed was hung by the door of the Kaaba by the Hajjaj bin Yousef, commander of the Umayyad army.

First Abbasid Khalifa Abul Abbas Abdullah as-Saffah invited all of the remaining members of the Umayyad family to a dinner party where he had them clubbed to death before the first course, which was then served to the hosts. The only survivor, Abdar-Rahman I escaped to al-Andalus (Spain), where the Umayyad caliphate would endure for three centuries. (Two Khalifas again) For his ruthless efforts to eliminate the Umayyad family, Abu al-`Abbas `Abdu’llah gained the epithet al-Saffah, which means the slaughterer or 'Shedder of Blood'.

Besides, the Khilafat that you have mentioned in Spain (that was no doubt the golden age of Muslim rule in Spain) was usurped because, for most of the Muslim ummah, real Khalifa was the Abbasid Khalifa in Baghdad!

We also had two Khalifas for 200 years during the Fatimids who rule Hijaz and Egypt and Abbasids at Baghdad. Turkish Sultans started calling them Khalifas after they captured Hijaz.

I have always maintained that we can’t have a repeat of Khilafat Rashidah as the purification of soul that occurred at that time is not possible. Other Khalifas were just kings, but styled themselves as Khalifas.

thought it was the dictatorship under the name of khilafat, but no doubt, tht, glory of islam continued and v gave modern concept of civilization and very vital contributions to science. Righteous khilafat gave the world the idea the islam give us, the governance of true pious and intelligent who didnt inherit the throne, but they were chosen by well educated, highly intellectual, good muslims, and the story of hazrat umar who gave his last words just before his departure, it really reflects the political islam gave to the world, it can serve us muslims as the role model!!!, no body here can claim, islam promotes dictator ship and v need democracy and islamc political system is very old and traditional and failed, cant be applied in the modern world!!!

and sir, wht do u mean by "purification of soul", do u mean sahabahs were the purist on earth and v cant have as much good muslims as sahabas??, v can be as much pure as sahabas, if v be best muslims and be united and pious!!, thts wht quran teaches us, i dont believe in a single person ruling the entire muslim world, thts fukin huge, no common sense, but i believe tht if OIC becomes very active, and purposeful it can serve the very purpose!!!

Last edited:
Yes other countries had a golden age usually due to Imperialism and by enslaving other populations. The Gloden age of Islam far surpassed any other civilisation in terms of progress and justice.

Khilafat or Shariat is the glue that unites the Muslims into one block.

Man, ur words have given me hyper, but its the rules i have to follow here, or u had gotten the taste of how i am reacting to ur silly stupid post!!!, really, its like i am going through like heart attack, seriously with all ur ridiculous comment of quran, first of all misspelling it, then comparing it to garbs like Bhagavad Gita, Purana, mahabharat and bible(all versions), i am very shocked to see this, bcoz untill now i have greately honourned u, man just one thing to u, right now, right here, in this thread, prove tht quran is man made!!!, and i dont agree to khilafat idea some wht, but i believe in the unity of the muslim world, sharing common interests like brothers regardless of racial identity!!!, and brotherly relations shuld be established bw muslims all over the world

u have passed this comment, and i think u talk by ur knowledge, so prove this to me, even u make any delay replying this post, i will take u as a loser!!, its just like u have abused Quran!!!

donrahul I think you should take up the point raised and prove Quran is not the word of our Creator!

Last edited:
I think you should take up the point raised and prove Quran is not the word of our Creator!

lol, i can prove, within seconds, if he makes the point, "Quran is not god's word", by defying and refuting of wht he says, obviously he wont, i am not in a religious debate here

Yes other countries had a golden age usually due to Imperialism and by enslaving other populations. The Gloden age of Islam far surpassed any other civilisation in terms of progress and justice.

Khilafat or Shariat is the glue that unites the Muslims into one block.

these innocent ppl, first of all, dont read history, second, history of muslims in spain has been very much defaced, and wrong facts have become the fabricated history, third, muslims made the foundation for modern science, and i am not boasting, i have adequate knowledge, and i can prove this too with facts, the renaissance of europe was by muslim hands!!!, all these secular and scientific west have islamic bases!!, even minorities were treated like the brothers, the world keep denying this, all these r the results of western crusades against the muslim world!!, they keep producing wrong facts and lye and ignore them!!!, today fanatics and uneducated mullahs, add the troubles

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom