What's new

Thank you people of Bangladesh.

“Bangladesh Zindabad, Pakistan Zindabad”

ISLAMABAD: Afridi’s men might face a different prospect as they head for the semis in Mohali, India but for the moment they were thankful to the fans.

“We would really like to thank all the people who came out here to support Pakistan,” Man-of-the-match Mohammad Hafeez said.

.”

Thanks for the info but can you kindly point WHEN EXACTLY Hafeez said those words? is it in the post match press conference?

If u can kindly see post 24.

Here in Pakistan all people, former crickters, experts Thanked Bangladesh...
Now lets talk abt Shahid Afridi...I havent got any video but the part of Todays New Paper (URDU), where Afridi Thanked the crowed for their support.

1101199319-1.gif

Brother even if u separated (coz of politcial and the issue of ur rights) to us but we always feel happy for you that u progressd alot and ur an Independent Muslim State.

I can see so many from Pakistan have thanked the people of bangladsh for the support not only here in this forum but also in other forums and news sources as well. And I guess it is just an "Afridi's Inflated Ego Issue" where he might have some kind of untold grudges over other asian nations, and actually I found a report far worse than just ignoring yesterday's crowed support.

www(.)islandcricket.lk/blogs/merlin/we_took_bullet_for_you_pakistan_has_your_skipper_forgotten [Remove the beginning ()]

Afridi himself definitely wont find any more support to me and many other i guess, but we want Pakistan Cricket Team as a whole to win the Cup and inshallah this will bring a long event of celebration to both the people of pakistan and other sincere supporters and well wishers from all parts of the world.

Thank you all and enjoy the remaining matches.

“Bangladesh Zindabad, Pakistan Zindabad”

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan’s cricket team enjoyed massive crowd support at the Sher-e- Bangla National Stadium Mirpur, Dhaka as it convincingly beat West Indies by 10 wickets in first quarter final of the 2011 World Cup.

Right from the start, the 25,000-capacity stadium was fully charged and supported only one team and it might as well have been a home game for Pakistan. Afridi’s men might face a different prospect as they head for the semis in Mohali, India but for the moment they were thankful to the fans.

“We would really like to thank all the people who came out here to support Pakistan,” Man-of-the-match Mohammad Hafeez said.

Many Bangladeshi youth had painted their faces green and white, waved Pakistani flags with their own and chanted “Bangladesh Zindabad, Pakistan Zindabad.”

While Pakistan’s crushing win over the Windies will be a moment of joy for their followers, it will also be sweet revenge for the Bangladeshi fans who had seen Darren Sammy’s side record a thumping win over the Tigers in the group stage of the World Cup.

Source

I can see so many from Pakistan have thanked the people of bangladsh for the support not only here in this forum but also in other forums and news sources as well. And I guess it is just an "Afridi's Inflated Ego Issue" where he might have some kind of untold grudges over other asian nations, and actually I found a report far worse than just ignoring yesterday's crowed support.

www(.)islandcricket.lk/blogs/merlin/we_took_bullet_for_you_pakistan_has_your_skipper_forgotten [Remove the beginning ()]

Afridi himself definitely wont find any more support to me and many other i guess, but we want Pakistan Cricket Team as a whole to win the Cup and inshallah this will bring a long event of celebration to both the people of pakistan and other sincere supporters and well wishers from all parts of the world.

Dear Afridi individual is nothing....its Pakistan and Pakistan team thanked you.

DHAKA - Pakistan’s cricket team enjoyed massive crowd support at the Sher-e- Bangla National Stadium Mirpur, Dhaka, as it convincingly beat West Indies by 10 wickets in first quarter final of the 2011 World Cup. The 25,000-capacity stadium was fully charged and supported only one team and it turned out to be a ‘home game’ for Pakistan. Afridi’s men face a different prospect as they head for the semi-final in Mohali, India, but for the moment they were thankful to the fans.

“We would really like to thank all the people who came out here to support Pakistan,” Man-of-the-match Mohammad Hafeez said. Many Bangladeshi youth had painted their faces green and white, waved Pakistani flags with their own and chanted “Bangladesh Zindabad, Pakistan Zindabad.” While Pakistan’s crushing win over the Windies will be a moment of joy for their followers, it will also be sweet revenge for the Bangladeshi fans who had seen the West Indies record a thumping win over Bangaldesh in the group stage of the World Cup.

Zahid, Afridi is incapable to think all these things, he is just a poor cricketer who eats ball, scratches the pitch wondering the Camera may not see him...so expecting any sensible statement from him is simply wrong... its me and all my fellow citizens and you and your fellow citizens that really matter... we are happy to know you. :meeting:

Bangladesh is a land of rain-rivers-n-emontion. You can win the hearts of Bangladeshis so easily, or you also can hurt Bangladeshis so easily, cos we are very emotional.

Look, I thank all u ppl who recognized the fact that there were many bangladeshi ppl supporting pakistan, now the match is over, and if u heard Hafeez and Afridi in the presentation, they both actually ended up ignoring the crowed and just thanking the few ppl who have come from Pakistan... this is shame and I doubt the sincerity, afridi and co loves to ignore fans from other part i guess.

Or am i missing something ?

I was amazed as well by Afridi's comments and i was expecting to hear the sound of Bangladehis from his mouth but was completely dissappointed. One reason may be because they were not watching that match on thier TV screens like us so they might not have the complete idea whether they were Pakistanis or local people supporting them.

bengladesh shall one day join Pakistan and that would be when we build a bigger Pakistan the real hazrat e Iqbal ka Pakistan expanding into central asia :cheers:

Bangladesh is a land of rain-rivers-n-emontion. You can win the hearts of Bangladeshis so easily, or you also can hurt Bangladeshis so easily, cos we are very emotional.

what all of us here have stated is the reality, the People of Pakistan have acknowledged the support of Bangladeshi People... I saw on Tv how happy people were when the shouted PAKistan Zindabad, Bangladesh Zindabad...

here is a video of a very nice statement by AsamulHaq,a gentleman coming from a very noble family. look up the difference b/w the two, how Haq is speaking and how that ball eater afridi speaks/cramed speaking.

so any stupidity by him should be ignored, he cannot be helped now...he is too old to learn....

:40 onwards...til the end...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom