What's new

Thank You Turkey

Helping some Farmers is nothing, Turkey invested 38$ billions, they are 99% a burden for the Turkish economy and Turkish people.

There is no labour shortage on farms!
Miserly Farmer didn't pay enough for Turkish workers that's why cheap workers (Syrians) work there.

The goverment will pay the consequences in the near future.

I know us Turks tend to be hostile to arabs. But we do love Syrians, Palestinians and North Africans.

I cant say the same for Saudis or other gulf Arabs.

I know us Turks tend to be hostile to arabs. But we do love Syrians, Palestinians and North Africans.

Yeah, I can undertand such feelings are remnants of the past, and later due to influence od idelogies like pan arabism and Cold war. I come in contact with a lot of Arabs in past few years quite regulary, esspecially from the gulf, bosnia became like prittty popular tourist destination in those region esspecially after this wave of islamophobia sweeping Europe. And must say, vast majority of them have a very positive view of Turkey and the Turks: how Turkey is the onne doing the right thing in Syria, how they put in shame their own regimes and so on. In more then few cases Im told like, they are dividing their holidays between Bosnia and Turkey, cause they want to spend some money in Turkey and help Turkey in that way. Im talking of course about common folks. Regimes on the other hand, are a different metter. They see this trend of turkish popularity and Erdogans too as a threat to their own rule,cause it expose their incopentence, with few exceptions like Qatar or Oman.

this one is quite interesting ( from 2017-2018 Arab Opinion Index: Executive Summary )

Turkish foreign policy, followed by Chinese foreign policy, is viewed most positively by Arabs (compared to France, Russia, Iran and the USA). I mean numbers are staggaring considering how much anti-turkish and anti-Erdogan propaganda eminating from UAE and and the West was unleashed to the arab audiance in few last years.

Dh3SUf9WkAEjEju.jpg

You are not wrong to be cautious of them (all Arabs.) Their way of thinking is very poisonous against other Muslims. They still can’t get over the loss of their leadership to Turks, Persians, and Pakistanis.

They will speak sweet words to your face and backstab you immediately. Some of us understand their language and believe me they are very hate-filled, mostly, maybe 80%. They will always try to convince you against Turks, Persians, Pakistanis, Sufis, Shias, etc.

We shouldn’t hate them, but really some of the things they say about other Muslims is unbelievable. They are going backwards towards Jahiliyyat whilst the rest of us are going forward to unity.

This is why the wrath of Allah swt is falling on them. How far away from the Sahaba they have fallen.

And must say, vast majority of them have a very positive view of Turkey and the Turks: how Turkey is the onne doing the right thing in Syria, how they put in shame their own regimes and so on.

Yes, Arabs politically are happy with Turkey because it is defending their rights when they themselves cannot get unified.

However on a religious level, we are all lesser Muslims to the fascists among them. Every Arab who I have ever talked to about Turkey has tried to convince me they are wrong for being Sufi and commiting shirk. This is across the board. North African, Egyptian, Syrian, Palestinian, Iraqi, etc.

You should hear of the things they say about Persians, up to the point of rejecting Ibn Sina and famous Persian Scientists as Persian and claiming them to be Arab. Rafidha, Persians always hated Arabs, they are secret allies of Jews, etc.

Again, I know this because I can understand their language and am aware of their society.

The 20% Arabs who are pious and good Muslims are phenomenal though.

Thats another subject. I have a fellow bosnians convicing me that if I dont join his particular sufi order Im onm the wrong path. As for Perisans, well...its even more complicated. Their twelver ideology isnt really popular in Bosnia for exmpl, and we are Hanafi by fikh, MAturidi by akida. Even among our sufi orderas, esspecialy old school NAsqabandis yuou will not find many fans of persian twelver creed. Thats about only thing they and salafis here agree more of less. lol. But we are venturing in another realm, going offftopic. So i think would be wise to leave this here. Maybe there is appropiate topic for such disscusion somewhere else.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom