What's new

Thank You Turkey

Turkey is in the same situation now that Pakistan was in during the Soviet-Afghan invasion an the NATO Afghan invasion.

BLACKEAGLE said:
I am an Arab. Arabs whom you little being worked for and served. I believe an Arab humiliated you and fired you @ss, so that's why you hate them. I strongly want you to remember this tragic incident as long as you can.

Where did this come from, BLACKEAGLE?

Last edited:
Thank you Turkey for humanitarian work and also for the siege against Gaza. Your efforts and support are greatly appreciated, Turkey was never so popular in Gaza.

Is Turkey also thanked for hosting an Israeli embassy, and being a part of NATO's stance of support for Israel?

Last edited:
Did you or anyone care ten years ago if we were allies with Israel and a NATO member?
Now its important?
Btw,the thread is about helping Syrian refugees,nothing else.

What has being a member of NATO 10 years ago got to do with the point I made?

The response I'm looking for can only come from @Hazzy997, his Palestinian routes is what prompted me to ask him that question.

Is Turkey also thanked for hosting an Israeli embassy, and being a part of NATO's stance of support for Israel?

Are you not able to read? Many nations including Arab nations host Israeli embassies, however, that didn't prevent Turkey from it's humanitarian support to Gaza nor did it prevent Turkey from criticizing the siege in front of the world and doing something to try to break it. Turkey has built hospitals and funded humanitarian programs in Gaza. They downgraded relations with Israel. You're under the assumption that Muslim nations have to fight Israel to please me. That's not true, all Arabs and Muslims have stated they want to see a two state solution.

What is NATO's stance on Israel, inform me? Did you Turkey prevented NATO from having Israel take part in their exercises?

Are you not able to read? Many nations including Arab nations host Israeli embassies, however, that didn't prevent Turkey from it's humanitarian support to Gaza nor did it prevent Turkey from criticizing the siege in front of the world and doing something to try to break it. Turkey has built hospitals and funded humanitarian programs in Gaza. They downgraded relations with Israel. You're under the assumption that Muslim nations have to fight Israel to please me. That's not true, all Arabs and Muslims have stated they want to see a two state solution.

What is NATO's stance on Israel, inform me? Did you Turkey prevented NATO from having Israel take part in their exercises?

Yeah but Turkey is slowly but surely resuming ties with Israel. They are about to normalize their diplomatic relations. And they never really severed their economic relations with Israel. If anything, the trade increased, even after the Mavi Marmara incident.

Davutoglu says Turkish-Israeli relationship nears normalization - Al-Monitor: the Pulse of the Middle East

Turkish foreign minister says 'gap with Israel closing' - Diplomacy and Defense Israel News | Haaretz

However Turkey should still be commended for their support to Palestinian cause. Turkey has done a lot more for Palestinians than all Arab states combined

Yeah but Turkey is slowly but surely resuming ties with Israel. They are about to normalize their diplomatic relations. And they never really severed their economic relations with Israel. If anything, the trade increased, even after the Mavi Marmara incident.

Davutoglu says Turkish-Israeli relationship nears normalization - Al-Monitor: the Pulse of the Middle East

Turkish foreign minister says 'gap with Israel closing' - Diplomacy and Defense Israel News | Haaretz

However Turkey should still be commended for their support to Palestinian cause. Turkey has done a lot more for Palestinians than all Arab states combined

Yes I know this, although I heard they won't fully normalize until the siege on Gaza is lifted.

I need to make a 'Thank You Iran' thread, forsure I will be accused of being Shia and others will tell me I should be kissing their feet. :lol:

Yes I know this, although I heard they won't fully normalize until the siege on Gaza is lifted.

I need to make a 'Thank You Iran' thread, forsure I will be accused of being Shia and others will tell me I should be kissing their feet. :lol:

No, there is no need my bro. Honestly, supporting Palestinian cause is because a grave injustice has been done to your people.
We dont support it because we want to be popular.
Believe me, if Egypt (for example) began supporting resistance in Gaza, and hence Hamas didnt have to have strategic ties with Iran, that would be just as good.
Its not about who gets to be in the "spotlight" and be popular in Arab world by supporting Palestinian cause.
Its about supporting the right thing, regardless if is Iran, Egypt, Turkey or anyone else.

Besides, Iran reputation in the "Arab street" have dropped VERY much because of our stance in Syria. Iran is extremely unpopular and pretty much despised in the Arab world right now. In the Gulf/peninsula, we are more hated than Israel. :)
But that does not stop us from supporting Palestine.

And yeah I agree, its better not to open such a thread because you will have several of the resident Arab users pointing their daggers at you (like BLACKEAGLE and Yzd has started to do, I noticed). :lol:

Long live Palestine!

Last edited:
the question is why did Erdogan did it, if it wasn't for Erdogan , the attaturk followers ( seculars) would've never accept a single Syrian refugee, instead they would've supported Assad agains the mujahedines, anyways , I think he is preparing the fake Muslim Brotherhood of SC to rule Syria, he thinks it's gonna be a happy ending for democracy, but sooner or later he will have to make up his mind concerning the true face of the new Syria, a defiant state that is ruled by sharia with a massive army of Mujahedines, will Erdogan joing NATO in the fight against the HQ of Islam or will he join the Muslims ?? only time will tell.
c9a20bec977c2e9a05c571a6d4d3712c62eda4838c727dc70a068ed41a579abb.jpg

No, there is no need my bro. Honestly, supporting Palestinian cause is because a grave injustice has been done to your people.
We dont support it because we want to be popular.
Believe me, if Egypt (for example) began supporting resistance in Gaza, and hence Hamas didnt have to have strategic ties with Iran, that would be just as good.
Its not about who gets to be in the "spotlight" and be popular in Arab world by supporting Palestinian cause.
Its about supporting the right thing, regardless if is Iran, Egypt, Turkey or anyone else.

Besides, Iran reputation in the "Arab street" have dropped VERY much because of our stance in Syria. Iran is extremely unpopular and pretty much despised in the Arab world right now. In the Gulf/peninsula, we are more hated than Israel. :)
But that does not stop us from supporting Palestine.

And yeah I agree, its better not to open such a thread because you will have several of the resident Arab users pointing their daggers at you (like BLACKEAGLE and Yzd has started to do, I noticed). :lol:

Long live Palestine!

That's absolutely true brother. :)

People say they want attention or fame in the Arab world yet we know they're not popular in the Arab world. It's not done purely out of interests, nobody would dedicate that effort just out of interests.

Long live Palestine. :)

If the 'Thank you' is for the regular people that helped with the refugees/guests then I agree.

Though for AKP ? no.

AKP rule has let masses of jihadists pass through Turkey into Syria, even European people passed through, some ended up in other states as well, now they have become a problem for Turkey as well. terrorists ruling parts of the ME isn't something any neighbor is waiting for, but let's thank Erdogan that thought they are on his side.
BjM6C3zCUAALcJM.png:large

You put words to my mouth. I never stated that Israel needs to be fought against to please "anyone", nor am I trying to please you. This egoistic attitude of yours shows quite clearly.

You say that Turkey has helped you humanitarian wise, I do not disagree. Turkey has done a lot. I am not arguing against this point. There are also other nations who have helped Palestine, too, but get less coverage. Pakistan, for example, offers 60-100 free university courses to Palestinians each year.

Here is a video showing those same Palestinians protesting against a Gaza strike:
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Also, you state that Turkey "talks" bad against Israel. How adorable. Talking is just talking, Turkey is not weakening it's relations with Israel, rather it is strengthening it. Turkey is a NATO member, and a NATO member supports the overall view of it's membership: which is in support of Israel.

Tell me, was the shooting down of Israeli pilots by a Pakistani volunteer during the Arab Israel war not more heroic than Erdogan just "talking"?

Here is video of a friend of that pilot telling Syrians living in Islamabad of that event:
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom