What's new

The common capital of India and Pakistan

Doesn't matter. You may not believe in the theory of gravitation either. Won't help you one bit if you jump of a cliff.......:lol:

ehhh you feelin sad over rejecting darwin :P ehh come on he supported you doesnt mean you will support him :D

Oh gimme a ______ break. Pakistan's existence has sparked, wars? are you out of your brain sparrow?

First war in 1948 broke out when "you" forcefully annexed Kashmir.

Official annexation is something you deny while we have the written proof of J&K's last legitimate ruler.

Second war in 1965 war broke out because of "your PM" Shahstri had formally made Kashmir a part of India, denying its people the right to self determination in 1964. It was "you" who Invaded Lahore and Sialkot sectors, sparking a full scale conflict.

Self-determination had a pre-condition; and it required ALL the Kashmiri communities to be there that includes Hindus, sardars and us, who were later conveniently exiled and exterminated by Muslim mobs.

The other pre-condition was for Pakistan to first withdraw from the LOC and India to follow that.

When that was not met, the plebiscite was rendered null.

Third war in 1971 --- "you" invaded E.Pakistan.

With lakhs of refugees pouring over from E. Pakistan and a weak economy in our country, what were we to do?

You didn't listen to Indira telling you to control your country and instead it spilled over into ours. What choice did the GOI have?

It is not easy sheltering lakhs of foreigners and giving them basic needs when a major part of India itself was so starved.

Nuclear weapons race in S.Continent was started by "you" in 1973.

Thank your big brother-of-now for the start.

If they didn't threaten us, we wouldn't have resorted to nuclear weapons.

In 1987 "you" started the failed operation brasstacks.

You fail again in history; Siachen war was decisively won when we attained the key peaks that we wanted. Currently, we control the highest posts in Siachen while you and the Chinese are in a much more compromised position.

So how was it failed.

It was "you" who started conflict in Siachin by drawing forces to that area.

Who asked you to attack and take a part of our state that was legally transferred by its last ruler?

You sowed the seeds of war then so what did you expect?

All we ask you is return what is ours and all the enmity stands to be forgotten with a fresh start.

Kargil was a consequence of "Siachin syndrome".

And a PR disaster for Pakistan as a whole thanks to Mushy man. He destroyed your image around the world as an aggressor with fundamentalist leanings against others. A masterstroke by Vajpayee government was to highlight this to the world which at that time, comprised of mainly Western countries prospering.

It was "you" who initiated full scale military deployment in 2000-2001 on our borders.

Your darlings attacked the Parliament, the seat of power of India. What were you expecting? Flowers in return?

If Indira had been the PM then, there would have been another war.

Stop living in your screwed version of history, playing innocent doesn't suit your actions, and your history.

Funny enough it worked for rest of the world.

Your actions have led to your people being marginalized and targeted around the world today.

And still you learn nothing from it but continue to spit anger and hatred.

On a personal level, we'd probably have a beer or two and crack some jokes, but as nation or a collection of culture, we stand on two opposite sides.

That's the difference.

And yes India,was,is and will remain a Hindu nation, with minorities being suppressed at the gun point!

I agree whole-heartedly that Hindus will always remain the dominating ruling community of this country. Those of sister faiths like we and the sardars have NO PROBLEMS with it and infact support it.

Our problem is only with Abrahamic alien religions which are a threat to the cultural fabric of our country.

If you call retaliation as suppression, then we are suppressors and proud to be.

This aman ki tamasha needs to stop... it is proven that hindus and muslims cant live together...

Yeah right.

I wonder who are those pious great muslims who bomb each others' mosques and kill each other by considering one group superior to another. :disagree:

What do you say about that?

Your religion cannot even co-exist within itself where you have people of one mosque calling others as heretics and killing each other, and you're talking about the Hindus. :lol:

Here in our country, I regularly visit Hindu temples and my own Buddhist temples (called pagodas); Hindus dedicatedly come to Buddhist temples and our teachers and gurus give discourses to the Hindus as they do to us.

The blast done by your darlings in Mahabodhi temple; you should see the temple during Kalachakra puja. It has equal number of Buddhists and Hindus attending with equal devotion.

Similarly, we both are free and most welcome to visit a Gurudwara any time. I have helped serve 'langar prasad' (service meal for mankind) many times in Amritsar's (my wife's hometown) Harmandir Sahib. It is always a beautiful experience.

Similarly, many Sikh friends from my brother's regiment take blessings in Buddh pagodas when stationed in Arunachal or those in Ladakh.

This is the beauty of our Dharmic community; Something which you organized religions will never understand.

Agree. Correction: Pakistani Muslims cannot even live with each other.

TRUE .

In 47 , they found out that they could not live with hindus . Thus born the 2 Nation Theory .

Later in 71 , they found out that they couldnot live with bengali muslims .2 Nation Theory became 3 Nation theory .

Right now the pakistani muslims are finding out that they cannot even live with each other. The theory is now 4 or 5 , you cannot keep track of that ..... :lol:

Superb comment brother. Seriously, the Dharmic community blends so easily. :)
Yeah right.

I wonder who are those pious great muslims who bomb each others' mosques and kill each other by considering one group superior to another. :disagree:

What do you say about that?

Your religion cannot even co-exist within itself where you have people of one mosque calling others as heretics and killing each other, and you're talking about the Hindus. :lol:

Here in our country, I regularly visit Hindu temples and my own Buddhist temples (called pagodas); Hindus dedicatedly come to Buddhist temples and our teachers and gurus give discourses to the Hindus as they do to us.

The blast done by your darlings in Mahabodhi temple; you should see the temple during Kalachakra puja. It has equal number of Buddhists and Hindus attending with equal devotion.

Similarly, we both are free and most welcome to visit a Gurudwara any time. I have helped serve 'langar prasad' (service meal for mankind) many times in Amritsar's (my wife's hometown) Harmandir Sahib. It is always a beautiful experience.

Similarly, many Sikh friends from my brother's regiment take blessings in Buddh pagodas when stationed in Arunachal or those in Ladakh.

This is the beauty of our Dharmic community; Something which you organized religions will never understand.

Lolz, pakistanis here take it as an assault on their identity if you talk of any similarity. Mind you an afgan here will be equally outraged if a pakistani suggests same with him.
We in India are encouraged to be proud of our own culture (federal structure enables that), hence we know we are all different but yet something binds us together. Its opposite in pakistan, the focus is on one identity, hence the resistance. they have lot of similarity within themselves. But would violently disagree and take offence if you suggest a punjabi has some similarity to sindhi. The difference is obvious, so is similarity.

Request Indian members to be mindful of this, you are taking away only thing they have, their identity. Kindly be sensitive to that feeling.

Its perfectly possible to yearn for friendship without using sugar coated words.. we are same, we are iron brothers etc.

Yes we share culture and genetics with about 3%Indians..........lol People saying why Pakistanis watch bollywood, i will give you many reasons why.

1. In bollywood 90% of people are Punjabis, and vast majority of them from ancestors from Pakistan.

2. Punjabi language, culture and Urdu, yes they use urdu because otherwise they couldnt pronounce J & Z correctly and many other letters which are not found in hindi. Do you want any exemple? Compare bollywood movies language to average Indian speaking.

3. The most important one, because 90% of them being punjabis and few pathans who dominate bollywood they share great deal with current 90% of Pakistani population in terms of genetics compared to 3% of Indian population. You take punjabis out of bollywood and it will become just like any other movie industry in India, and no one watch them in Pakistan. So as long as bollywood is full of punjabi culture and punjabi people Pakistanis will continue to watch it because we have more in common with them then 97% Indians.

So please stop using bollywood to prove we have common culture.

TRUE .

In 47 , they found out that they could not live with hindus . Thus born the 2 Nation Theory .

Later in 71 , they found out that they couldnot live with bengali muslims .2 Nation Theory became 3 Nation theory .

Right now the pakistani muslims are finding out that they cannot even live with each other. The theory is now 4 or 5 , you cannot keep track of that ..... :lol:

kya bola bhai.mast bola tu.if i were a pakistani i would have died with shame reading this

Back
Top Bottom