What's new

The common capital of India and Pakistan

Yes, they did not agree and they have right to their opinion same as Mr Jinnah. Why cry over it? You said about Gandhi and I replied about Gandhi.

Had he not been hungry for power, he could have just left politics after pakistan came into existence. But he wanted power, as well as a country in the name of religion.
:coffee:

loool you are such a funny man.. we i guess were not talking about individuals but scenario at that time. and yeah no one gives a damn for what nehru or patel voted for. i love the way to indians mourn ..

well as we got away from you. it wasnt your prob at all. and Quaid azam was and is leader of Pakistan and leaders lead from the front. so he did and we all wanted him to..

loool dont give me lectures about Quaid azam. you probably can about gandhi g. he joined AIML in 1913. lol

I said he resigned from congress in 1920 for some other reason,not for Gandhi's alleged inclination towards any religion but on the issue of non-cooperation.

I said he resigned from congress in 1920 for some other reason,not for Gandhi's alleged inclination towards any religion but on the issue of non-cooperation.

hmmmm i can understand that you are taught part truth in your school :) i have sympathy with you :)

loool you are such a funny man.. we i guess were not talking about individuals but scenario at that time. and yeah no one gives a damn for what nehru or patel voted for. i love the way to indians mourn ..
The scenario was Democratic, as we are not religiously crazy. Probably you don't know this, but in a democratic scenario a single person can't dictate terms. You can't nurture ego in such a scenario you know.

well as we got away from you. it wasnt your prob at all. and Quaid azam was and is leader of Pakistan and leaders lead from the front. so he did and we all wanted him to..
Unfortunately your leader dreamt of a country which could not last for more than 24 years. That's a failure proof for ya

Be a bit original Delhi is symbol of turco afghan power and dominance, a symbol of conquest. Do you really want to be identified with your previous masters?.

Rich coming from a guy who cannot even rule his own land, and is getting drones on his a$$ in Afghanistan and Pakistan everyday.

Lets be honest, you Pathans today are nothing but slaves of USA, so dont teach us about slavery. We have seen how manly you are, all you guys are good for is killing your own innocent teenage daughters because they want to go to school. Have some SHAME, its a disgustring race and mentality you guys have.

Learn to ruile your own land first in Afghanistan and NWFP, and then come talk about any imaginary dreams of conquest you keep talking about. Kapiche?

Secular state ... lol most secular state ??? i wonder if you really are in UK or just set your current location as in the UK to keep distance from your hindutawa india in you dreams :)
well i have an eye on indian politics. its my field so please no lectures. and did you say HINDU right in your words is a recent phenomena ??? lol you might wana explain me if thats so recent then what was that happened in gujrat muslims in 2002 ?? whats going on in kashmir from 1988 till now ?? what about massacre of Sikh brothers in 1984 ? or may be you also wana explain killing of gandhi g by rss member ?? which later gave birth to BJP ... come on.
**** i would recommend not to watch indian media, i can smell the same hate factor in you that prevails in indian media.
lolz.. kashmir has got nothing to do with hindu right, its Indians state coming down heavily on whoever wants to dissent.. be it hindus/christians of central/east , or hindus of North East. Gujrat is fairly recent in the life of our country, the rise of hindu right culminated in babri masjid destruction, which is also relatively recent.
Our academia is still left wing, and so is most intelligentia.

Hindu right was always there, but was not a major player till 91.

Its all a matter of degree, so I would still say jinnah g 's pakistan is mostly unlike him. Not sure what he wanted though, because he gave mixed signals.

We believe in Darwin's theory and not in conspiracy theories.

Yeh yeh you believe your ancestors were monkyes and you evolved from monkyes we dont.:)

That fact was established by our own agencies. We did not need a different country to carry a unilateral operation on our soil to find out that "fact"
:coffee:

:what: you mean killing of Gandhi by Hindu extremists has anything to do with the above comment of yours?

Yeh yeh you believe your ancestors were monkyes and you evolved from monkyes we dont.:)

Yeah, Adam and Eve. Stem cell regeneration from a piece of rib to make a complete human. The extra X chromosome falls from the skies. Then they mate. Then their children mate. Then their children ......

We get the idea. :)

lolz.. kashmir has got nothing to do with hindu right, its Indians state coming down heavily on whoever wants to dissent.. be it hindus/christians of central/east , or hindus of North East. Gujrat is fairly recent in the life of our country, the rise of hindu right culminated in babri masjid destruction, which is also relatively recent.
Our academia is still left wing, and so is most intelligentia.

Hindu right was always there, but was not a major player till 91.

Its all a matter of degree, so I would still say jinnah g 's pakistan is mostly unlike him. Not sure what he wanted though, because he gave mixed signals.

what about BJP ?? 2nd largest part in india.. whose parent party is RSS a leftist party with history of violence..
in Pakistan top 10 large parties arent extremist and want good relation with inda... lol and you call us extremist .. shame

I don't know what my school syllabus missed but official Pakistani website won't refute my statement.

yeah .. may be if you wana show .. :)

what about BJP ?? 2nd largest part in india.. whose parent party is RSS a leftist party with history of violence..
in Pakistan top 10 large parties arent extremist and want good relation with inda... lol and you call us extremist .. shame

Bro (allow me to call you that), firstly the RSS is not a "leftist" party. My God man!

Secondly, your best relations with us was when the BJP was in power. Go figure.

The scenario was Democratic, as we are not religiously crazy. Probably you don't know this, but in a democratic scenario a single person can't dictate terms. You can't nurture ego in such a scenario you know.

Unfortunately your leader dreamt of a country which could not last for more than 24 years. That's a failure proof for ya

i know way much better than you that what my Leader dream of, dont need an indian's lecture on it.
its such a shame for one who live in a state where sikhs, muslims, christians, dalits face persecutions and ethnic cleansing...shame on you that you still think its all good in india and is a sechlour state..

Bro (allow me to call you that), firstly the RSS is not a "leftist" party. My God man!

Secondly, your best relations with us was when the BJP was in power. Go figure.

lol yeah we know.. who took responsibility of killing gandhi g ??? wasnt is rss ?? parent party of bjp ?? huh
and for Pakistan there is no difference in cong or bjp

yeah .. may be if you wana show .. :)

RSS is right wing organization, not leftist. The people that RSS absoulte hates are the leftist.
BJP is center right party same as PML-N or BNP. Comparing it with your religious parties is absurd. BJP has no religious dogma, only right wing views.

I would suggest you to follow Indian politics more keenly, its not easy to make sense just by reading random news.

Your society is tilted to right since very long, so much so that bias is institutionalized in your constitution.

lol yeah we know.. who took responsibility of killing gandhi g ??? wasnt is rss ?? parent party of bjp ?? huh and for Pakistan there is no difference in cong or bjp

Why are you bothered if one Indian kills another Indian?

For India there is a huge difference between cong and bjp.

Back
Top Bottom