What's new

The common capital of India and Pakistan

You forgot to add Hindus in it. Hundreds of thousands of Hindus were also killed. All Dharmic people are attacked in India. In Ladakh Buddhists are being harassed. In Jammu Hindus. In Assam Hindus were driven out. In Hyderabad also its the same story. Boghgaya got bombed and the politicians are still playing. In our country all Dharmic people - Hindus, Jains, Buddhists, Sikhs are second class citizens.
i know way much better than you that what my Leader dream of, dont need an indian's lecture on it.
its such a shame for one who live in a state where sikhs, muslims, christians, dalits face persecutions and ethnic cleansing...shame on you that you still think its all good in india and is a sechlour state..

lol yeah we know.. who took responsibility of killing gandhi g ??? wasnt is rss ?? parent party of bjp ?? huh
and for Pakistan there is no difference in cong or bjp

what about BJP ?? 2nd largest part in india.. whose parent party is RSS a leftist party with history of violence..

you think RSS is a leftist party :rofl:
as far as violence part well in India every political party's hands are drenched in blood no one is a saint BJP not being an exception

Why are you bothered if one Indian kills another Indian?

For India there is a huge difference between cong and bjp.
unfortunately if a country next to me is unstable that affects me...
cuz then they will keep planning parliament attacks and mumbai attacks on their own land to blame us like some ***** ..
(dont want an arrgument on it as the wistle is already been blowen by a high profile man in indian extablishment :)

cuz then they will keep planning parliament attacks and mumbai attacks on their own land to blame us like some ***** ..
(dont want an arrgument on it as the wistle is already been blowen by a high profile man in indian extablishment :)

What does ***** mean?

Unfortunately neither of us can choose our geography. You have a problem with us as your neighbor? Well guess what.

you think RSS is a leftist party :rofl:
as far as violence part well in India every political party's hands are drenched in blood no one is a saint BJP not being an exception

from this comment i can say that you are bjp's worker and indeed as rss's terrorist whom cong home minister mr shinde and forgien minister mr khursheed Label as "SAFFRON TERROR" .... not dont say they work for ISI :/ :hang2:

"high profile man in indian extablishment" - You mean a police officer on duty on the top floor of the Secretariat?

Yeh yeh you believe your ancestors were monkyes and you evolved from monkyes we dont.:)
Exactly, I don't believe in conspiracy theories and fictional stories.

:what: you mean killing of Gandhi by Hindu extremists has anything to do with the above comment of yours?
You can find out yourself.
Hint: Read your own post.

"high profile man in indian extablishment" - You mean a police officer on duty on the top floor of the Secretariat?

police COmmisioner. and undersecretary in interior ministery :) now you want them to blame and pro paks or what ?

i know way much better than you that what my Leader dream of, dont need an indian's lecture on it.
I was not giving lecture, I was just stating facts that Bangladesh is a reality.

its such a shame for one who live in a state where sikhs, muslims, christians, dalits face persecutions and ethnic cleansing...shame on you that you still think its all good in india and is a sechlour state..
Ethnic cleansing lol
Go figure the percentage of minorities in India at the time of independence and now.
You failed again.

If some morons have no appreciation for what they have, they should leave this country.
Really? And what do they have? Sectarian clashes? Terrorism? A lame duck government for the past many decades when the PA wasn't in charge? Coups and martial law? An insurgency in Baluchistan and a war zone in Karachi? An economy in the dumps? Massive energy shortages? Near zero water management, a failed public transport system where the railways are in dire straits....and so on! What's there to appreciate?

First read this please-

"R V S Mani, who as home ministry under-secretary signed the affidavits submitted in court in the alleged encounter case, has said that Satish Verma, until recently a part of the CBI-SIT probe team, told him that both the terror attacks were set up "with the objective of strengthening the counter-terror legislation (sic)"."

Source - Govt behind Parliament attack, 26/11: Ishrat probe officer - Times Of India

No Police Commissioner is involved. No Under-secretary raised allegations either. He just signed an affidavit which legally means - You can go ahead and proceed with the case. He would have needed a Gazetted Officer's signature(other than his own) anyway. The only person involved was Satish Verma.

Another Link - Never claimed that 26/11 was faked

This is an ego-clash between the (Congressi)CBI and the Professional IB.

As for evidence is concerned Pakistan Government has accepted non-state actors were involved. India never claimed that the Pak PM ordered the attack. So you can chill.
Source - How 26/11 changed us - DAWN.COM
Source - Pak accepts four 26/11 terrorists as 'nationals' - Times Of India

Or if you believe Ajmal Kasab was Amar Singh, you can enjoy the videos of 'Sir' Zaid Hamid. He is back in action now. :omghaha:
police COmmisioner. and undersecretary in interior ministery :) now you want them to blame and pro paks or what ?

A lot of this is about the economic gap between the rich and the poor, both ancient and today.

All countries in the world (including my own and all of NATO) would be wise to make laws that cap an individual's assets at about 10-50 million USD (final limit up to national referendum i propose). Who the hell needs more money than that for himself/herself? Just to get even more expensive cars/yachts and other toys to attract sexual partners, or getting ego-pleasing compliments?....
Wake up, rich folks, ppl are dying of starvation and dying in the cold of night outside, because of this hogging of wealth by the rich. The least you can do is re-invest all your wealth above said limit to the masses who aren't as wealthy, and are currently prevented from acquiring any wealth at all by the rich. See http://www.therules.org/

BTW, I pushed the above idea on an american-republican forum once, because changes in US culture tend to spread to the rest of the world, and they were quite opposed to it :( :( :(

First read this please-

"R V S Mani, who as home ministry under-secretary signed the affidavits submitted in court in the alleged encounter case, has said that Satish Verma, until recently a part of the CBI-SIT probe team, told him that both the terror attacks were set up "with the objective of strengthening the counter-terror legislation (sic)"."

Source - Govt behind Parliament attack, 26/11: Ishrat probe officer - Times Of India

No Police Commissioner is involved. No Under-secretary raised allegations either. He just signed an affidavit which legally means - You can go ahead and proceed with the case. He would have needed a Gazetted Officer's signature(other than his own) anyway. The only person involved was Satish Verma.

Another Link - Never claimed that 26/11 was faked

This is an ego-clash between the (Congressi)CBI and the Professional IB.

As for evidence is concerned Pakistan Government has accepted non-state actors were involved. India never claimed that the Pak PM ordered the attack. So you can chill.
Source - How 26/11 changed us - DAWN.COM
Source - Pak accepts four 26/11 terrorists as 'nationals' - Times Of India

Or if you believe Ajmal Kasab was Amar Singh, you can enjoy the videos of 'Sir' Zaid Hamid. He is back in action now. :omghaha:

well, being a Pakistani i know accent of almost every area of Pakistan, but the accent so called ajmal kasab was speaking in wasnt Pakistani bu was hindu , indian accent :) dont want you to believe on it so dnt worry. plus if cbi is congressi and ib is bjp's its your home issue i dnt give a damn but in that issue truth had come forward :)

I was not giving lecture, I was just stating facts that Bangladesh is a reality.

Ethnic cleansing lol
Go figure the percentage of minorities in India at the time of independence and now.
You failed again.

offcourse they give birth to kids... dont give this **** logic man... be logical. are you denying 1984 anti sikh riots ??? or you deny 1990 after mumbai blast mass killing of muslims ? or 2002 massacre of muslims in gujrat ??? what about killing of christian and dalits man ?? grow up. i want india to be a developed country bro, i want india to be big but you cant grow big unless you get rid of those big problesm.
first step of solving a prob is to realise it. so plz gi ahead

well, being a Pakistani i know accent of almost every area of Pakistan, but the accent so called ajmal kasab was speaking in wasnt Pakistani bu was hindu , indian accent :) dont want you to believe on it so dnt worry. plus if cbi is congressi and ib is bjp's its your home issue i dnt give a damn but in that issue truth had come forward :)

Yes yes you are right, Pakistanis are most incapable in learning accents and language. Now to expect someone to learn Indian language, name of Indian gods and Indian culture is asking too much for a Pakistani. Please note that when I meet Pakistanis here they often think I am speaking Urdu in Pakistani accent. Now you have to give credit to Indians that we can easily make you believe we are Pakistani. But I know you guys cannot do it. You see it will take ages for Pakistani to learn to say "Bhagwan Mujhe Maaf nahi Karega". In addition, they also do not know how to decieve people from knowing their identity. If you ask them to be like American they can try, but to ask to look talk like Indians is too much. After all they are from Mars. So even if you catch an ISI agent, he will not pretend to be someone else, he will just say he works for ISI. ISI even did not try to replace Kasabs father because he was Indian Agent.

Back
Top Bottom