What's new

The common capital of India and Pakistan

unfortunately if a country next to me is unstable that affects me...
cuz then they will keep planning parliament attacks and mumbai attacks on their own land to blame us like some ***** ..
(dont want an arrgument on it as the wistle is already been blowen by a high profile man in indian extablishment :)

bro india is not unstable........not since 2008

IB is professional. CBI is now called a caged parrot. Oh btw if it gives you a better sleep if you think Ajmal Kasab was Amar Singh you can do so. But you may have a hard time convincing you country about your theory. Pakistan has accepted that Pakistanis carried out the attacks. Now what you finally decide is your home issue, I don't give a damn but in that issue truth had come forward. :)
well, being a Pakistani i know accent of almost every area of Pakistan, but the accent so called ajmal kasab was speaking in wasnt Pakistani bu was hindu , indian accent :) dont want you to believe on it so dnt worry. plus if cbi is congressi and ib is bjp's its your home issue i dnt give a damn but in that issue truth had come forward :)

offcourse they give birth to kids... dont give this **** logic man... be logical. are you denying 1984 anti sikh riots ??? or you deny 1990 after mumbai blast mass killing of muslims ? or 2002 massacre of muslims in gujrat ??? what about killing of christian and dalits man ?? grow up. i want india to be a developed country bro, i want india to be big but you cant grow big unless you get rid of those big problesm.
first step of solving a prob is to realise it. so plz gi ahead
So you mean Hindus and other minorities in Pakistan stop giving birth to kids?
:lol:
Now that sounds like a pak logic!!
:rofl:

Yes yes you are right, Pakistanis are most incapable in learning accents and language. Now to expect someone to learn Indian language, name of Indian gods and Indian culture is asking too much for a Pakistani. Please note that when I meet Pakistanis here they often think I am speaking Urdu in Pakistani accent. Now you have to give credit to Indians that we can easily make you believe we are Pakistani. But I know you guys cannot do it. You see it will take ages for Pakistani to learn to say "Bhagwan Mujhe Maaf nahi Karega". In addition, they also do not know how to decieve people from knowing their identity. If you ask them to be like American they can try, but to ask to look talk like Indians is too much. After all they are from Mars. So even if you catch an ISI agent, he will not pretend to be someone else, he will just say he works for ISI. ISI even did not try to replace Kasabs father because he was Indian Agent.

lol i dont where the **** you live endian. but you sounds piece of ****.

So you mean Hindus and other minorities in Pakistan stop giving birth to kids?
:lol:
Now that sounds like a pak logic!!
:rofl:

bitches be like :woot:

bro india is not unstable........not since 2008

well its not me bro, but your own govt that says that ..
nexlites, maos and many more...

the problem is islam...islamic priciples and way of living is far differnt than rest of the world.. the reason islamicz cant live with other religion people. they have problem with all world. if india and pakistan unified for couple of months ther wil be peace and brotherhood.. but then these people will start visiting across wagah border to amritsar and bring their ways of eating beef and shouting all hu akabar in our streets and that would lead to clashes.

our ancestors used to say

"If you cover your arm in oil and stick it in a sack of sesame seed, and if a musllaman takes as many oaths as the number of sesame seeds stuck to your arm..................... still never trust him!"

Back
Top Bottom