What's new

The most Inactive members of PDF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, I will have to through 770 posts excluding the ones in the "Members Club". :lol:

By the time I figure out who you are I would probably end up in a mental hospital. :P

A hint would be better. ;) :D
ab to app ki kafi posts phele wale remove bhi hogaee honge ...........:D

There was a time when trolling was a crime in this forum and my post per day count use to be 11 and now uts 4.24

There was a time when trolling was a crime in this forum and my post per day count use to be 11 and now uts 4.24

if you read it in 2006 2007 one has to think 50 times before open mouth but then day by day now one think after 50 posts :D

ab to app ki kafi posts phele wale remove bhi hogaee honge ...........:D

Yeah, I forgot about that. I won't be able to find my older posts anymore. :woot: That means if I do figure out who you are by going through every post I ever made, I would probably require shock therapy to bring back my sanity. :rofl:

I still can't figure out who you are in your alter ego. :P I don't have any other account, so I hope you didn't get me confused with someone else, though I doubt that would be the case.

Anyway, add me with your other account. :)

Yeah, I forgot about that. I won't be able to find my older posts anymore. :woot: That means if I do figure out who you are by going through every post I ever made, I would probably require shock therapy to bring back my sanity. :rofl:

I still can't figure out who you are in your alter ego. :P I don't have any other account, so I hope you didn't get me confused with someone else, though I doubt that would be the case.

Anyway, add me with your other account. :)

wese app armstrong to naee hein ??:D

wese app armstrong to naee hein ??:D

No! :woot: Lol! :rofl:

I am p(-)0ENiX, there is no one like me, no one on earth can be compared to me! Haha! :D :P

profilepic138157_9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom