What's new

The Reason we want to release the indian Pilot

It is not a question of camparing them vs us.

It is a question of whether u r willing to put your own at risk.

Cuz Indians ain't showing signs of backing down
and they care so much abt Abhi they will listen? Right now we are trying to show the world we are a safe, humane country not like the narrative they know...THAT is the goal for now and will serve us now and in future!

THERE WAS NO ABUSE IN THAT POST.
This isnt something you put under "good chat" :

Tum kisi k mun p phool maro aur fomantic songs film karo.
Aur agla a k rifle ka bayonet sedha tumhare mun me maare???

You might as well release Kulbhosan whilst you are at it.

Oh bhai yeh dekh lo agar meri language samajh nhi arhi

Kulbhushan is a intel asset, the more time we keep him the more we gain from him.

Abhinandan ke paas jo bhi tha woh 2 hours mei nikal liya hoga, ab uska achaar dalna hai rakh ke?

His capture was a humiliation for india and so is his release

Yeh samajh aata hai neechey?

This is the only way to win your enemy, by being better.
You are Muslim today because your ancestors carried their faith as an example wherever they went and inspired people to convert, they didnt blow up every temple they came across for tit and tat.

If you step into their shoes for a minute, things will start to make sense.

What if it were a Pakistani pilot in their custody? In future this could very well be a case.

A lot of news papers, analysis (minus Indian, they don’t count as news but cartoons) are praising the mature stance taken by Pakistan.

If this resolves the issue, most of the world will give Pakistan credit for its many efforts in de-escalation. If not, there is a line of Indian pilots waiting to be shot down.

If you mistake this as a sign of weakness or submission, you are silly. One side shooting down 2 jets with no loss isn’t the weak one.

Chalo yaar Allah kare Pakistan har tara se keet jay. I will trust u liberals on this. And if this goes sideways @Dubious I will curse u forever on this forum. And will remember this. At that time don't go running to the mods.
and they care so much abt Abhi they will listen? Right now we are trying to show the world we are a safe, humane country not like the narrative they know...THAT is the goal for now and will serve us now and in future!

This isnt something you put under "good chat" :

Chalo yaar Allah kare Pakistan har tara se keet jay. I will trust u liberals on this. And if this goes sideways @Dubious I will curse u forever on this forum. And will remember this. At that time don't go running to the mods.

Name is already dubious.

but you should be able to see it if you go to their profile, then do a whois look-up then report the bums to admins
its not that simple and the bloody thing isnt accurate...Just go to his profile and ask some senior mod to do so or request in GHQ

Child I AM THE MOD!

So by propagating the true image of ISlam and the message of the Prophet (S.A.W), we have become liberals?
Funny if this is what the world has come down to that speaking Islam and what is right is liberal now because, let me guess being away from Islam and being just like everyone else in the world and following them is conservatism now or what they refer to as "normal"?

The impact this gesture will have on the Indian elections outweighs any potential gains we would have made by keeping him under our custody. If Congress plays this well, they could even end Modi's career.

Child I AM THE MOD!

lol

The impact this gesture will have on the Indian elections outweighs any potential gains we would have made by keeping him under our custody. If Congress plays this well, they could even end Modi's career.

Absolutely, not to forget the new responsible image of Pakistan we present to the world, while india becomes the new face of humiliation and defeat.

I owe you nothing...What are you the privileged rich class who thinks everyone owes them?

None is asking you to put forward an explanation. It's you who is trying to justify IK's decision.

You actually think our nation is that divided that our PM doesn't consult the army and airforce who planned together?

How old are you son?

I don't know if the govt is divided or NOT. IK should have stated explicitly as to which parties are on board with the decision of hurried release of Indian pilot. But then again, when we have pro-indians like SMQ, Indians have rightly said that they did Zero effort in getting Indian pilot released.

D0fsF4QX4AAr5Xy.jpg

Army has full rights to resist - they are not 2 yrs old kid who cant find loopholes like we want to interrogate him or he was sick or whatnot...Abhi isnt under IK's custody...Plus army was giving him tea meaning they werent so much into keeping him in a dark cellar!

Army has already remained silent when they were humiliated by politicians & judiciary for doing the right thing. So I know for a fact that they will remain silent, as usual, even if they don't like decision.

Even enemies know very well that Pak Army is professional through and through so showing hospitality was natural. No surprise there.

Well if someone asks maybe he would share...Go use your democratic right to ask :enjoy:

I am but question is that why are you angry at exercising my right to ask the sanity of releasing Indian pilot in such a hurry by government.

Yet you cant seem to differentiate the 2 even when you see them in action

you tell me where is the difference between democracy & dictatorship when you put forward justifications like "The PM owes no one any explanations..."

This is world of might is right .
No one gonna praise more thn a day or two abt pilot release . India wld keep bullying u . They will do what they plan to do . Shah mehmood qureshi and imran khan took such idiot decision .
World key players wld support indian narrative in long run .
Example is Saudi arabia .dis they utter a single word in favor of pakistan in curremt scenerio .
. NO .

Did u forget ur pow mqbool hussain , india captured . They tortured him to extent he lost his mind . They cut his tongue .

Keep indian pilot and use him as political tool to get desired goals . And thn kick him out of the paksitan but in a condition that he wont be able to fly fighter jet anymore .

Imran khan is nothing more than goof and idiot

Yeah I know prolly the same one that went bonkers and started chasing after me!!!!
But I promise I will remember if this goes sideways.
its not that simple and the bloody thing isnt accurate...Just go to his profile and ask some senior mod to do so or request in GHQ

Child I AM THE MOD!

Imran khan is nothing more than goof and idiot

Yeah well his idiocy made him the PM of a nuclear armed nation of 200 million.
So I bet even if being an idiot, he must be far better at it than you are?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom