What's new

Thoughts on the 'Mohajir sooba', & the May 22 attacks in Karachi

Guys........I have read so many hateful posts and can only deduce that hate begets hate. None of you even know each other but are at each other's throat because you fail to understand the grievances, sometimes fair, of the other. Can anyone for even a moment imagine if Pakistan was created for such a fallout? This country was created to shelter the Muslims of the Indian subcontinent, those who lived here and those who migrated alike.

There are a lot, and I mean a whole damn lot, of misunderstandings mostly harvested by those with vested political interests. All these differences, whatever name you give them, are merely political. They were sowed by politicians with terrorism, martial laws, ethnic cleansing and so on. But the root cause has always been political. Because the more we are divided the more we serve the purpose of these politicians, united we would be too impenetrable for lies and deceit but divided we accept blatant lies against each other just because these lies satisfy our egos and give us something to hurt the others with.

Today, we need to look towards tomorrow and try to forget what happened yesterday.

It is sorry to see people keep such type of mentality.
That too, wrong mentality. The Jews during the time of Hazrat Isa, did they speak Arabic or Hebrew? No language is special since Islam is universal

There should be no more provinces under the current massively corrupt administration, these people are killing Quaid-E-Azams Pakistan. This new provinces will only promote hatred, racism & massive blood shed. Seriously Pakistan is going towards wrong direction thanks to the corrupt political parties are working only for their personal interests.

Today's politicians are not working for the betterment of Pakistan they are only working for themselves & their own personal interests.

You should know that Gujaratis (along with Memons, Bohras, Ismailis, Parsis) of Karachi have been been given the honorary status to belong to the great Mahajur community which gives Altaf bhai, the most educated among all educated, a reason to brag about the capital that Mahajurs brought from India and established industry in Pakistan.

I would like to add one more thing here. The Guajartis (British, Parsis, Memons, Sindhis etc) were raising Karachi from scratch when you guys form Bihar, UP, CP, DP and EP didn't even know that any city by this name exist anywhere in British India.

doesnt matter, karachi was just one fishing town before 1947.. gujratis or memons are famous for being miser, they are the worst opportunists of karachi

[:::~Spartacus~:::];2969710 said:
doesnt matter, karachi was just one fishing town before 1947.. gujratis or memons are famous for being miser, they are the worst opportunists of karachi
The ****? Have you ever met a Memon? Most are nice people. My best friend (girl) when growing up lost her dad to illness, guess what, the whole community is educating her.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];2969710 said:
doesnt matter, karachi was just one fishing town before 1947.

Karachi was not a fishing town in 1947, it was a fishing town in 1700s or 1800s.

Karachi was not a fishing town in 1947, it was a fishing town in 1700s or 1800s.
However, it could not feature in the top cities of the world as it does now. It was a port, nothing more but highly undeveloped

However, it could not feature in the top cities of the world as it does now. It was a port, nothing more but highly undeveloped

It was the principle cities of British India. Infact, in 1932 TATA Airlines(which later become Air India) started their first Aeroplane service between Karachi and Bombay(Mumbai) which shows that how much important city Karachi had been in 30s. And because of that importance only Muhajirs preferred Karachi. Only difference came after 1947 that Karachi became overpopulated instantly.

And the loss of port was also immense for India, we had to create a new port in Gujarat.

It was the principle cities of British India. Infact, in 1932 TATA Airlines(which later become Air India) started their first Aeroplane service between Karachi and Bombay(Mumbai) which shows that how much important city Karachi had been in 30s. And because of that importance only Muhajirs preferred Karachi.
And the loss of port was also immense for India, we had to create a new port in Gujarat.
My point still stands. It was nowhere near as developed as it is now. It had a seaport, granted. However, it didn't have any of the factories that make it a strong industrial base for the country now

My point still stands. It was nowhere near as developed as it is now. It had a seaport, granted. However, it didn't have any of the factories that make it a strong industrial base for the country now

I don't know what happened after independence, my point was Karachi and Lahore had been important cities of British India. And Muhajirs did have contribution as they supported entrepreneurship in the city when all Hindus fled to India.

I don't know what happened after independence, my point was Karachi and Lahore had been important cities of British India. And Muhajirs did have contribution as they supported entrepreneurship in the city when all Hindus fled to India.
What Muhajirs? Yes, we Pakistanis did have contribution. Those who came from India to Pakistan came here to be Pakistanis, not to be Indian immigrants

It was the principle cities of British India. Infact, in 1932 TATA Airlines(which later become Air India) started their first Aeroplane service between Karachi and Bombay(Mumbai) which shows that how much important city Karachi had been in 30s. And because of that importance only Muhajirs preferred Karachi. Only difference came after 1947 that Karachi became overpopulated instantly.

because maybe karachi along with sindh was part of bombay presidency :lol: educated much??

this indiot

mohajirs preferred karachi because it became a capital city

The Other Side.
Atlast some positive from Karachi.

:pakistan::pakistan:

Last edited by a moderator:
No we came to Pakistan because uneducated Punjabis and Sindhi's couldn't run their own government due to their tribal and feudal and often, still present undereducated self.

So called racist Muhajirs of 2012 become mentally retarded, uneducated, illiterate. Your 1947 ancestors would have been cursing you from grave for showing this kind of mentality. Punjabis of 2012 have become what muhajir of 1947 were. Educated and peaceful, that's why Punjab is more stable than SIndh.

So called racist Muhajirs of 2012 become mentally retarded, uneducated, illiterate. Your 1947 ancestors would have been cursing you from grave for showing this kind of mentality. Punjabis of 2012 have become what muhajir of 1947 were. Educated and peaceful, that's why Punjab is more stable than SIndh.

No the reason why it is so peaceful is because it steals revenue from Karachi and the rest of the provinces to build its own province. Punjabi's are under the erroneous assumption that Pakistan is just made for Punjabi's.

Back
Top Bottom