What's new

Three giant spaceships to attack Earth in 2012?

@IND PAK The Athena starship in invisible and it works on Solar flare.... When Athena came near planet Sun The biggest solar flares made it visible which NASA caught on cam.... Its size of planet mercury.... It was quater of million Km away from reptilians warship (cigar shape 200 km wide in size).... If you want the NASA picture then let me know.

YouTube - INCREDIBLE! Cloaked alien spaceship near Mercury ? Giant UFO in our Solar System ? Part 2 of 2
pic for those who cant view youtube videos. They are Here to protect our Earth.... Not to worry. Athena is most advanced starship in whole galaxy....
http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/17gfjyfsr0pm5jpg/original.jpg

Definetly looks like a Predator ship returning to whoop Danny Glover`s hiney

Its news like this that interferes in my diet and workout plans!

No point in the exercise program when the worlds ending, i do plan to switch to a diet of only curried eggs and beans, when the aliens come at me with the anal probe the resulting blast might just save the planet.

Why Reptilians and Human alien race became Enemy? And whats their History? The answer of your all Questions is Here.... Total infomation what went wrong and why all Reptilian races became enemy of Over 50 human alien races (humanoids).... Do read. Its very important link.... This info came from one of Alien race.... All human alien races formed a one command.... Its GALACTIC COMMAND.... Their job is to make sure Reptilians dont bring hell on Earth (many alien race planets been victim of it million years ago that forced all alien races to form a Galactic command).... MUST READ....
DRACONIANS

Slightly off topic but check out the new US tv Drama Last Resort it shows a nuclear strike on Pakistan by the USA

Please note that one of Alien race (out of 50 human alien race) told in interview that millions of years ago Humans were braught on planet MARS but after Reptilian war technic Mars moved away from Planet Sun and then Human race been shifted from Mars to EARTH.... So Mars was indeed our First planet.... Read here again what Reptlians use to move away Mars from planet Sun....
DRACONIANS
Now here is the BIGGEST proof that Mars was once Humans Planet.... This will BLOW YOUR MIND.... Check out Here.... (even NASA scientists agreed that Mars was indeed Human Planet way before Earth)....
Evidence Of Ancient Life On Mars?, page 1

Imagine the people who actually believe this...
seriously how old are you people? go check your closets for boogy man.

This pic is from the link (must visit my above post link for more proof that we lived on Mars millions of years ago).... Check this pic.... In this you can seen a gun hadnt touched since millions of years (used by Humanoid aliens to protect us from Reptilians.... After Reptilian diverted our Mars away from Sun then Humanoid aliens faught war and defeated Reptilians and Shifted humans on Planet earth which is close to Sun.... Check the gun pic here and for more pics visit my above post link.... Evidence like human skull, humanoid skull, Tools, reptilian skull etc etc.... Many lost life on Mars millions of Years ago.... Check the gun pic here....
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o83/mikesingh_bucket/marsmachine1psd.gif

This pic is from the link (must visit my above post link for more proof that we lived on Mars millions of years ago).... Check this pic.... In this you can seen a gun hadnt touched since millions of years (used by Humanoid aliens to protect us from Reptilians.... After Reptilian diverted our Mars away from Sun then Humanoid aliens faught war and defeated Reptilians and Shifted humans on Planet earth which is close to Sun.... Check the gun pic here and for more pics visit my above post link.... Evidence like human skull, humanoid skull, Tools, reptilian skull etc etc.... Many lost life on Mars millions of Years ago.... Check the gun pic here....
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o83/mikesingh_bucket/marsmachine1psd.gif
Cool, you do believe in the stupid Reptilians are created by Darkness crap. As a reptilian, I can tell you that we are here on this forum to spread negative energy

HAHAHHAHA~!

If I am not mistaken, Islam does mention another world that is much of advanced than us. And very far away. But, it doesn't say what they look like.

They could either be but ugly:
images

Or they could be damn beautiful:

We humans stereotype too much.

If I am not mistaken, Islam does mention another world that is much of advanced than us. And very far away. But, it doesn't say what they look like.

They could either be but ugly:
images

Or they could be damn beautiful:
3079220031_8a529ecd3d.jpg

We humans stereotype too much.

I think its about heaven and hell mentioned in all religious books as another world. Or could it be another planets where we go after death???:what:
I think isro2222 is a Reptilian alien sympathiser who is scaring humans so that we produce -ve energy,which will benefit reptilians to defeate Arcturians or Humanoid aliens in the war to conquer earth.:cheesy::cheesy:

Remember to meet arcturians positive energy is important as they live in 6th dimension (highest and most advanced alien race) and they live on our positive energy.... If they get negative energy (which is fear, anger, violence, depression etc etc) they can't breath.... While reptilians and grays live on negative energy and they can't stand positive energy.... This was the reason that forced Arcturians to sign treaty with greys because greys threatned to expose Arcturians to tell humans that they going to die (that would panic human race) and panic is negative energy.... Here is how u can meet Arcturians that will change ur life....
YouTube - Connect with the Arcturians: A Guided Meditation to Meet in Oneness

Anyway its an interesting thread.. im really enjoying this.;)
Hope this will help me to enjoy the upcoming movie 'Prometheus' .:lol:

@Sajan do you know that Reptilians house named as PAATAL? (in Reptilians language).... In Sanskrit PAATAL LOK means HELL (which is below Earth and base of Reptilians).... How did Ancient indians knew the name? Its very simple. Hell is indeed Real.... Hell created by Reptilians and Heaven created by Arcturians and Elohims.... When we die then our Soul goes into Starship ATHENA and Arcturians gets Positive energy from our Souls and Arcturians decideds what life we get again. We only go in ATHENA if we did good KARMA. If we did bad Karma we goes in PAATAL LOK aka Reptilians base inside earth (about 15 km to upto 1850 km deep).... There our soul been tortured. Reptilians Takes soul energy and they also do alot Kidnappings of Alive humans (specialy kids. its believed over 1 billion Humans were kidnaped upto to date) and they eat flesh and drink our Blood and removes DNA before drinking Blood (DNA used for experiment and creating new deadly future ace).... i have the video of a russian scientists who while digging Earth heard sound of Hell. He said it felt like Millions of Soul been burned alive and kept on frying pan burning eternaly.... That was Reptilians Torturing humans who been kidnaped.... Want to hear that Sound of Hell?.... That sound really scary....

What Does Reptilian look like?.... The Reptilians Has many Races.... Like Breathing Fire Drago (which was real and known as Ancient creature with Powerful brain).... Then there is Human body Reptilians who are around 7 feet talls and has shape of human body but with Drago and Lizard face and skin.... Reptilians Famous for Shapeshifter.... There are in 4th dimension so they can change shape (cant disappeard like Arcturians who are in 6th Dimension which is far superior).... Its believed that American every president had some connection with reptilians (i will tell u that later).... Its Easy to spot people who has Reptilian connection.... Here are 4 pictures.... This will show you Full reptilians and Human Reptilians who had connection with Reptilians.... Do view all pics....
http://www.globalfailure.com/images/jdr.jpg
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/imagenes_sumeranu/reptiles13_07.gif
http://www.greatdreams.com/reptlan/reptile.jpg
http://www.globalfailure.com/images/henryforc.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom