What's new

Three giant spaceships to attack Earth in 2012?

Very big warning.... They are here.... The noises getting louder.... Are humans ready?.... Time to upgrade our self.... Step into 4th dimension which is Love and peace or else we would end.... Must Watch video.... Warnings are getting stronger day by day....
YouTube - They are here 8 - Strange Sounds heard all over the World
YouTube - Strange Sounds 2/22/2012 in Riverview Florida (South Tampa Area) Recording 1

Warning to America from Annunakis.... Stop killing humans (muslims) or else we will end you.... America sided reptilians and greys.... Annunakis far superior then Reptilians and Greys.... Must watch....
YouTube - Anti-NWO Anunnaki Disabling Elite's Nuclear Weapons

Preparation Already Started....
YouTube - FEMA Training for Return of Anti-NWO Anunnaki

FEMA is evil.... America is Evil.... Not to believe what FEMA says.... Annunakis, Arcturians, Elohims, Pleiadians, Ashtar Galactic command etc etc all are our Saviors.... They coming to Help us but America dont want that.... America cant digest there are superior races.... Its most like AMERICA will nuke humans.... But dont worry. Upgrade your self to 4th Dimension and then evil cant Touch you....

@Sajan a Soul is not from a Heart.... A soul is Brain energy that we have in every human. It was told by Arcturians that Soul is Brain energy of human which got memories.... People believed that Soul is in our Heart and when we die the Soul leaves our Heart but a Heart dont have Memory. A boy from india proved it.... When he born and became 4 years old he told parents he a scientist from america. He never went school but yet he knew phD.... He told he wanted to know do we born again and he found out that we born again after death.... He said our Soul is white orb energy from Brain. The Brain energy travels and goes in heaven in sky or hell below earth. He went up in sky and been told by Brightest light (Arcturians) to born again as human. Now he teaches in university at age 15. His handwriting matched with the scientist and he met his family who lived in america. He told he indeed family member. The Reptilians got the technology to torture our brain energy. While arcturians too knows how to take positive energy.... The reptilians is in lower 4th dimension while arcturians are in lower 6th dimension. We are in 3rd dimension and we use only 10percent of our brain. There is 10 dimension but in our galaxy the hightest is 6th dimention (higher must be in other galaxy).... The higher dimension the higher technology advanced....
Mate can you provide a link for this news pls...?

@sajan which link do u want? Brain energy or the scientist born again?.... By the way do u want to step into 4th Dimension? Am already near to be in 4th Dimension spiritualy.... Before u try to achieve 4th dimension please clean your Chakras.... Chakra cleansing is must.... It will take upto 2 months.... Click here to download Chakra cleansing....
http://www.integratedhealingdynamics.com/files/3858776/uploaded/Chakra Clearing.mp3

isro2222

Back in page 3 you said Rama Empire nuked Atlantis. Then in page 7 you said Rama Empire didn't attack Atlantis and instead they went and fought with the Reptilians... You seriously need help...

@sajan which link do u want? Brain energy or the scientist born again?.... By the way do u want to step into 4th Dimension? Am already near to be in 4th Dimension spiritualy.... Before u try to achieve 4th dimension please clean your Chakras.... Chakra cleansing is must.... It will take upto 2 months.... Click here to download Chakra cleansing....
http://www.integratedhealingdynamics.com/files/3858776/uploaded/Chakra Clearing.mp3

Hi,
I'm intrested in chakra cleansing, do you have any book/ procedure/ instructions to share?

@jellodragon read my both post again. In first i wrote what's written in Mahabharata.... in 2nd post i written what's my theory and what must had happened (2nd post totaly my view)....
@Sms i will tell you how to clean ur chakra. Once u clean ur chakra you can do anything with your mind.... You can connect to arcturians who are masters of it....

@Neutralcitizen you are right. Cigar shape craft is Reptilian ship.... They are pro american. When a Sukhoi jet crashed a Cigar shape ship was blamed.... Reptilians also had snake shape drones which are small and lightning speed.... Reptilians did what china does. Reptilians stole this technology from Sirians from planet Sirus.... Reptilians not much advanced compared to sirians. Technology is like america vs china. Sirians far superior.... Reptilians want to rule earth and they already started planning.... They are Shapeshifter. They just think and the body shape changes (higher fourth dimension).... Their famous ships are cigar ships and snake drones....

@everyone Please this is my request to everyone to quit emitting negative energy.... Every people on Earth should hug peace.... This is the only way we can help the good aliens fighting bad aliens.... This msg is from galactic command leader Ashtar.... We are your saviors....

@Neutralcitizen here is the Biggest proof that Reptilians works with America and Uk (they are against russia).... Both nation are same mindset like Reptilians who loves Violence and War.... They need War every few years. Many claimed Reptilians already controls American every president mindset.... (i will prove it in my later posts).... Check Cigar shape Reptilian UFO.... This is clear video of it
YouTube - UFO - filmed above Somerset coastline by holidaymakers - cigar type
here is the pic of it....
http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/690f4cba95ec.jpg
check what they did to sukhoi 27.... Must view Video....
YouTube - UFO The Sukhoi Su 27 Airplane Ukraine Crashes Into Crowd July 27, 2002

@sms click below link to download Chakra clearing.... Once u download then i will give u 3rd Eye opener Mp3 and then u just need to meditate for 2 months and see the positive result.... Please note that dont bring any negative thoughts in your mind.... If possible then avoid eating nonveg on every tuesday, thursday and saturday.... Before clearing chakra every time drink plenty of pure water....
Chakra Clearing, Chakra Clearing MP3, Free Download

Back
Top Bottom