20120301_05imgnp6.jpg

20120301_05imgnp10.jpg

20120301_05imgnp18.jpg

20120301_05imgnp24.jpg

20120301_05imgnp25.jpg

20120301_05imgnp30.jpg

Sri Lanka News | Ministry of Defence - Sri Lanka

@Lankan Rangers.

Buddy I don't think Sri Lanka is working towards it seriously. I read your whole history since your independence. You guys always had a new constitution every 10-15 years since independence. The real issue is moving towards semi-federalism in your country and you guys are trying to refrain from it. "Unitary System of Democracy" always destined to fail in Multi-ethnic country.

Mate, by 2012 December problem will be fixed, parliament will approve the political solution

At least you able understand our feeling thanks...

I don't knw why majority of Indians against us? during Mumbai bomb blast or Gujarat earth quake we felt that our brothers are suffered and helped a lot( I knw is not a decency to say that we helped).

During Tamil fisherman killing or SL Tamil genocide nobody willing to talk abt that issues, why??. Leave all that issue atleast u people think those genocide as human rights violation ryt damn. Insurgency is not been created always by itself sometimes it forced to be created.

in my case am sympathetic towards lankan tamils but hates LTTE two main reason LTTE killed Indian soldiers (IPKF) ,second assassination of Rajeev gandhi (LTTE or its Sympathizers may have their on Justifications on these acts)

leave it brother, if i were not married and had a kid, i would have become a sucide soldier to bring the Ndhru blood line to and end for supporting the genocide under SONIA's supervision.

Well said brother , If I am not having family responsibility I will do the same not only Nehru bloodline some ministers and secretaries you knw well wat I mean. We will arise soon and we will get EELAM at any cost and I hope SL tamils will breathe freedom air soon.

Vaalvathu velvathatke .

At least you able understand our feeling thanks...

I don't knw why majority of Indians against us? during Mumbai bomb blast or Gujarat earth quake we felt that our brothers are suffered and helped a lot( I knw is not a decency to say that we helped).

During Tamil fisherman killing or SL Tamil genocide nobody willing to talk abt that issues, why??. Leave all that issue atleast u people think those genocide as human rights violation ryt damn. Insurgency is not been created always by itself sometimes it forced to be created.

Nobody is against Tamils in SL getting their full rights in SL. You are completely wrong here. Nobody is against you too. What are you talking about, you are our own countrymen.

But majority of us do not support violence in SL, do not support Indians getting involved in violence in SL, we think it will be counter productive.

And what happened in Mumbai was an attack on India on Indian soil, I fail to see the comparison.

in my case am sympathetic towards lankan tamils but hates LTTE two main reason LTTE killed Indian soldiers (IPKF) ,second assassination of Rajeev gandhi (LTTE or its Sympathizers may have their on Justifications on these acts)

If you sending Indian peace keeping force to Tamils area in SL means first you should ask TN opinion ryt they aren't asked , we protested also. Our forces wat they did everybody knws I found nothing wrong in our soldiers gotten killed it applicable to Rajiv who send that forces. Now they helped SL to kill Tamils ,we protested against India act but they ignored they will pay price the soon.
So don't blame us.

Nobody is against Tamils in SL getting their full rights in SL. You are completely wrong here. Nobody is against you too. What are you talking about, you are our own countrymen.

But majority of us do not support violence in SL, do not support Indians getting involved in violence in SL, we think it will be counter productive.

And what happened in Mumbai was an attack on India on Indian soil, I fail to see the comparison.

You are not supporting violence means why u unnecessarily intervened in Pakistan issue and created BD.Tell me that reasons???

Just see fisherman issue SL navy killed 470 till now wat kind of xn frm urside.

For past 10 years Sri Lanka India relations remain stable, Diplomatic, Economic, Defense & Political ties rapidly growing……….

Some separatists shouting here not mean India is going against Sri Lanka…

Our ties with all main political leaders in India remain strong….

For example – Gujarat CM Mr. Narendra Modi is expected to visit Sri Lanka….

Several economic agreements between State of Gujarat & Sri Lanka will be signed.

as far as the bold part is considered, Rajiv Gandhi(the political idiot of all times) should have thought before sending in our force with out UN approval or under the UN peace corps and orchestering the Jaffna Hospital Massacare

---------- Post added at 07:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 PM ----------

For past 10 years Sri Lanka India relations remain stable, Diplomatic, Economic, Defense & Political ties rapidly growing……….

Some separatists shouting here not mean India is going against Sri Lanka…

Our ties with all main political leaders in India remain strong….

For example – Gujarat CM Mr. Narendra Modi is expected to visit Sri Lanka….

Several economic agreements between State of Gujarat & Sri Lanka will be signed.
Namo is a good friend of the present CM of Tamil Nadu and he won't be risking a alliance with the AIADMK for the 2014 general assembly because our CM has expreseed her concern and pressed the central government for voting for the US resolution in Geneva.

You are not supporting violence means why u unnecessarily intervened in Pakistan issue and created BD.Tell me that reasons???

Just see fisherman issue SL navy killed 470 till now wat kind of xn frm urside.

So you are saying that India should send in our army and carve out a piece of Sri Lanka? Because anything short of that would lead to more suffering and bloodshed for all parties involved. You do realise that like any other country, SL also does not like separatism and will fight tooth and nail?

Or we can provide aid to the Tamils, let bygones be bygones, keep pressurising SL to give Tamilians their full rights and make sure Tamils and others live peacefully in their country and prosper... like Tamilians in India are doing. Given the bitter war and history it wil take time and there is no quick fix, but thats the most constructive path IMHO.

You should know that all speratist movements in the world are able to offer justification and statistics to support their cause, I do not wish get into the impossible task of evaluating them. The best solution is co-existence, the solution we have opted for in India.

So you are saying that India should send in our army and carve out a piece of Sri Lanka? Because anything short of that would lead to more suffering and bloodshed for all parties involved. You do realise that like any other country, SL also does not like separatism and will fight tooth and nail?

Or we can provide aid to the Tamils, let bygones be bygones, keep pressurising SL to give Tamilians their full rights and make sure Tamils and others live peacefully in their country and prosper... like Tamilians in India are doing. Given the bitter war and history it wil take time and there is no quick fix, but thats the most constructive path IMHO.

You should know that all speratist movements in the world are able to offer justification and statistics to support their cause, I do not wish get into the impossible task of evaluating them. The best solution is co-existence, the solution we have opted for in India.

Do u think this is the valid ans for my 2 questions???

SL tamils are our race we can't be remain silent on their issues. If India can't able to giving respect to our feelings and it always taking anti-tamil stance means then we don't want to be part of India anymore. Protecting our people is far important than fake national integration.

Good job.

Karma is a biat(h. They killed innocent Tamils in the name of fighting LTTE, now they got the cosmic justice.

---------- Post added at 11:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 PM ----------

Do you think its in tamil cause's (or in india's) benefit that tamilians in SL start killing SL soldiers? Tell us all how intelligent you are, then we can judge what chances you have of success.

Dont turn judge.

I will agree to your stance if the Sinhalese are sincere in reconciliation with the Tamils..but they are not. Infact they have become more arrogant and look upon the SL Tamils as a defeated race and second class people. So if people like to keep their dignity over everything and want to fight the occupiers, its their choice and I support their cause.

---------- Post added at 11:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 PM ----------

What was IPKF doing in Lanka in the first place ?

Back
Top Bottom